It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Mary have been artificially inseminated by Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
there is no historical references to Mary, or Jesus.
Incorrect, historian Josephus mentioned Jesus in his History of the Jews.

Great link about this with the latest scholarship:

members.aol.com...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The "virgin impregnated by god" story was pretty common in the Mediterranean. Zeus did this sort of thing all the time: Leda and the Swan, Danae and the Shower of Gold, Europa and the Bull, Aegina and the Pillar of Fire. These matings frequently resulted in a new, mortal-yet-divine son of god.

Personally, if I lived back then, and I'd been a virgin and got pregnant out of wedlock, I'd be using god as an explanation, too. Stoning is not a fun way to die.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's not an easy question to answer, i tend to go with the Scientific Theories such as this website which documents some interesting real life virginal births and how they can occur.

ourworld.compuserve.com...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I remember learning in college that parthenogenesis is rare among mammals. But I have no reason to doubt it occurs. Of course, Jesus couldn't have been the product of parthenogenesis, because he was male.

ME

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hmmm . . .

There is also the part where Jesus says he is not of 'this' world.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ME
Hmmm . . .

Being that he was the "Son of God" it's fair to assume he was indicating "heaven" and not Sirius B.

ME

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by ME
Hmmm . . .

Being that he was the "Son of God" it's fair to assume he was indicating "heaven" and not Sirius B.

Well, yeah but, lets take this a lil' further>>>>>

Jesus states that in his fathers house there are many mansions.

Is it fair to assume that this house is "Heaven"? Now compare that too Jesus talking about sirus, orion and pleidas.

And since I believe the Gods and Angels of the Bible are celestial beings, it would be fair for me to assume that Heaven is space and in that space are dwellings or planets as we call them.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ME
Well, yeah but, lets take this a lil' further>>>>>

Jesus states that in his fathers house there are many mansions.

Is it fair to assume that this house is "Heaven"? Now compare that too Jesus talking about sirus, orion and pleidas.

And since I believe the Gods and Angels of the Bible are celestial beings, it would be fair for me to assume that Heaven is space and in that space are dwellings or planets as we call them.

Congratulations on that.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
or to take it even further ,as there is no evidence of a heaven ,god ,angels,or any other 'celestial beings' maybe he was making it all up .

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dahei
or to take it even further ,as there is no evidence of a heaven ,god ,angels,or any other 'celestial beings' maybe he was making it all up .
Logically the Bible itself would have to be proven as fact before we can assume there even was a man named jesus let alone "son of god" or "alien hybrid".

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
the answer is a simple yes, mary was artificially inseminated. Ancient writtings of sumer talk of the creation of humans from homo erectus to homo sapiens, This is why there is no missing link in the fossil record, there isn't one and one never will be found!
This is also why the bible records the bloodline of adam in depth page after page of who begat who. the idea was to keep track of the hybrids.
Even the Jesuits are having a problem with the one god concept in Genisis," the sons of god found the daughters of men pleasing and thier children were giants heros and men of great renown."
the original texts of Sumer tell the story in rich detail 4,000 years before the bible was written down. This artificial breeding has been going on for a long long time.
Why did they create jesus, I believe the red letter bible tells us in a direct way. just read what jesus actually said.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Why will aliens traveled across the galaxy to create religion?I don't believe it. And why Mary?

Why anyone? Mary wasn't special. What happened to her makes her "special" in the eyes of the public. She was a victim, IMO.

Mr. M

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
actually they did not have to travel far according to the Sumer texts, the annunaki dwell on a retrograde orbit planet in our solar system that passes the sun every 3,600 years or so. 3,600 years = 1 sar.
sar = 1 orbit. we will know soon one way or the other, unless we are an abondoned project, but I don't think all of the annunaki left, some have remained.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedHerring
Ancient writtings of sumer talk of the creation of humans from homo erectus to homo sapiens

No they don't.

This is also why the bible records the bloodline of adam in depth page after page of who begat who. the idea was to keep track of the hybrids.

No it doesn't.

Even the Jesuits are having a problem with the one god concept in Genisis

No they aren't.

I believe the red letter bible tells us in a direct way.

No it doesn't.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

actually they did not have to travel far according to the Sumer texts, the annunaki dwell on a retrograde orbit planet in our solar system that passes the sun every 3,600 years or so. 3,600 years = 1 sar.
sar = 1 orbit. we will know soon one way or the other, unless we are an abondoned project, but I don't think all of the annunaki left, some have remained.
You're a crackpot with a whole lot of pseudo-facts and quasi-scientific data. None of it proven, no translations, no links to back up claims.

No wonder society doesn't take the UFO phenomenon/OIL seriously.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Preest]

ME

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Think of the Garden of Eden as an enclosure, if you will, set up by the LORD God and the Angels/ Celstials.

Then re-read Genesis 2. Adam was already on the planet and then 'placed' in the Garden. Then Eve was 'made', not created as the female part of man. After the fall they were sent forth from the Garden 'back' too the land from which 'Adam' was taken. And the flamming swords/ lazers were placed at the entrence to keep them out.

I dunno, but makes sense to ME . . . The Garden was a celestial intervention on man of Earth . . . IMO

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ME
Think of the Garden of Eden as an enclosure, if you will, set up by the LORD God and the Angels/ Celstials.

Then re-read Genesis 2. Adam was already on the planet and then 'placed' in the Garden. Then Eve was 'made', not created as the female part of man. After the fall they were sent forth from the Garden 'back' too the land from which 'Adam' was taken. And the flamming swords/ lazers were placed at the entrence to keep them out.

I dunno, but makes sense to ME . . . The Garden was a celestial intervention on man of Earth . . . IMO

I Agree, adam and eve were not the first humans, otherwise, how could cain after killing able, move to another land and take a wife, also why bother to put the mark on cain so others would not kill him.
The whole point is genetic improvement.
In short adam was not the first man he was the perfected man.
This is why the bible keeps track of who begat who.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join