It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If somebody told me that they'd seen a UFO, I'd say where's your proof (photo or video), and if they'd shown me a video like this, I'd be very impressed. Then I'd start wondering is it real or is it fake...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by sean_uk]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Holy $*&^, that thing sure is up there isn't it. I don't know what it could be though. I would say some sort of RC Flyer but its pretty high up there.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

This is another impressive vid. I think Radio Controlled UFO but boy it is big if it is that high up. I also wonder what that ultra violet blob was. Can you provide some back ground on when it was filmed and where?

[edit on 28/4/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Fairly steady, frame of reference to the ground. About the perfect video.
Looked up the Chase Burns fellow, here's his web, and the video on his vimeo channel.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk
If somebody told me that they'd seen a UFO, I'd say where's your proof (photo or video), and if they'd shown me a video like this, I'd be very impressed. Then I'd start wondering is it real or is it fake...

Hi! I uploaded this a few months back and here is better quality:

(click to open player in new window)

Or you can get the complete .vob file for best quality via a torrent here: www.mininova.org...

Enjoy! Glad to see more see it : Chase is an elusive fella, and I haven't yet met up with him to get raw video - maybe oneday here's hoping!

wZn

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Here's your thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As someone pointed out in that thread, it looks quite a lot like a kite carrying colored LED's.

new topics

top topics

join