It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They WILL FAIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The simple fact that we were unwittingly born into slavery reveals much as to the true nature of the attitude held by those claiming divine right or being god's chosen.
We will not obtain recourse whilst we continue to subscribe and rely upon leaders and the structure of the society imposed upon us.
Now, in the final hour, we must not look outside of ourselves for leaders but join together with those that are with us and move to follow this, the final stage in our journey.
Tyrants always fail through their arrogance and simple lack of compassion and love.
Thus we see the cold blooded entities for what they are. We shoudl never forget that they are few and have always relied upon deceit and indoctrination to achieve their domination.
We on the other hand, by retaining the creative forces of love and compassion combined with our wakened state have at our disposal all that we will need to weather the coming storm.

Peace, courage and strength

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinlove84

so.... you really believe you were born into slavery, the last time i checked slaves couldn't move, but you can so you weren't born a slave; move somewhere else if you really believe that.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

This is a non-sequiter.

It is possible to be enslaved without being behind bars, an open prison without bars. The OP really means cognitive enslavement, we are made to conform to the standards of thinking that the elite decree for us and if we differ with the consensus we are penalized. So we really are living in an open-prison society.

Just look at how powerless people are. They are at the mercy of their masters.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i got what she was saying ... it was kind of sarcastic ... due to the fact that people will not realize this until it's too late (if it isn't already?)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The dark has already been defeated by the Light in 2008.. it's just a matter
of time now, before the world starts to change for the better. The dark still
thinks they have a shot at completing their plans, but in reality they really
stand no chance anymore to complete any of their major plans. Everyone
has to stop worrying about the end of the world, it won't happen. Just live
and protect yourself from the last dark attempts as good as you can, and
then help mankind to rebuild a new society, based on love and compassion.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinlove84

I agree. Yet I think many might not make it. From the mouth of the immortal one...

top topics

join