It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting the feeling that US power wants mexican gov to fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm starting to feel, with no real evidence just speculation, that the US powers want the Mexican government to fail completely and for the drug lords to take control. Then the US can swoop in and regain control, and gain the land.

I ponder that perhaps it has been planned for awhile, this could be why the Mexican immigration issue has also just been a newspaper issue and not a real issue that has action plans to resolve. Or at least a somewhat plausible action plan that may work.

The US would make a light meal of the drug lords with all our satellite surveillance.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If it werent for the Mexican people I could definitely see the advantage of laying claim to a country with 3 times the natural resources of the U.S. but being that the country is filled with the same people with the same reasons for doing so as those who have been running across deserts to get to the U.S. it doesnt seem to be a beneficial move to take on an entire country of what are essentially dependents.

Unless you plan to merge the systems of the U.S. and Mexico and lower everyones standard of living to a manageable level NAU style that is.

new topics

join