It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Changing Colors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My apologies if this has been posted before, this is my first thread here.

Two Lake Erie UFO's

Color Changing UFO in Daylight!

I think these are very good videos, dunno what exactly one/both are supposed to show, any thoughts to share would be appreciated. Are these videos real? Or just another CGI/Model hoax?

It's good that there are two footages to compare, one daylight and one night. Seems like the same objects.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by GateCrasher]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
....and of course the crucial moment, is missing, the part were it leaves, why do they insist on cutting out the part when it leaves, just makes me guess that they realized what it really was and if it hoaxed them it can hoax others.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
On the first one: I am a bit of a loss why they didn't put it on night vision all the time. The nigh vision bit is quite impressive but with the normal night view a black background and just a blob, you can't really make out what they are looking at. The other one, the scintillating effect looks a bit artificial. Interesting footage none the less. Although I suspect that the London UFO is stealing your thunder a bit.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
On the first one: I am a bit of a loss why they didn't put it on night vision all the time. The nigh vision bit is quite impressive but with the normal night view a black background and just a blob, you can't really make out what they are looking at. The other one, the scintillating effect looks a bit artificial. Interesting footage none the less. Although I suspect that the London UFO is stealing your thunder a bit.

Even the though first was night-time, I liked it more than the second for some reason, and as you say, it was quite impressive with the nightvision. It made me doubt the dark-room-hypothesis.

But suppose it is a fake/hoax, then what could the objects/lights/blobs possibly be?

Oh and I agree Republican08, it certainly is immensely frustrating without an ending part. But cellphone cameras can only record for a short period (I think the first one might have been with a phone), but there's really no excuse for the second, perhaps battery ran-out?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here's what's posted in the description for the first video:

Lake Erie UFO: A Closer Examination

What is depicted in the picture above?
Is it two jets several miles apart from each other?
Or two police cars several yards apart from each other?
Or is it what each of us want it to be?

UFO NEWS - On February 6th we posted Michael Lee Hill's UFO video captured on August 18th, 2006 on the shores of Lake Erie. Six days later it has generated a heated debate in the post's comments.

Many skeptics believe the lights pictured above are two distant jets coming at us in a landing pattern - appearing to hover. Other skeptics say these are two police cars driving across a hill at night - on parallel roads with distance forcing the perspective.

We don't think so.

1) Michael Lee Hill tells us he shot this in Eastlake, Ohio. In this topo map of the area you will see no hills near or across the shoreline.

2) If these aircraft are flying towards Eastlake then we can only find two destinations, Lost Nation Municipal Airport and Cuyahoga County Airport. Neither of these airports look the part for what would be obviously BIG planes on approach.

3) If these aircraft were coming in to Cleveland Airport they would be traveling from right to left.

4) In the frame grab above shouldn't there be an appreciable size difference between two aircraft of this size, miles apart — even with the alleged mirage affect?

UFO NEWS believes these two 'things' are flying about 20 feet apart from each other.

If anyone would like to further debunk this sighting I believe we must begin with these new ideas. - UFO NEWS

This footage is from the FOX News UFO segment 2/3/07. They cut out the good parts so I thought you might want to see the whole clip.

from www.Fromheretoandromeda.com

The night vision part is really awesome. Great video.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Another UFO video from Lake Erie:

EDIT: video posted below by GateCrasher. Thanks GateCrasher.

Warning: profanity

Edit: this one sort of looks like stars or satellites.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sorry the link isn't working, here's another: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
Sorry the link isn't working, here's another: www.youtube.com...

Thanks, very interesting video, I'll try to post it:

Edit: Okay it worked. That red crest (whether natural effect or camera) is really cool. The pulsing and movement of the objects is eye-catching. It looks very real.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome to ATS. Regarding the first and last video you posted:

The author of the videos is Michael Lee Hill who was proven to be a HOAXER

See here for SKEPTIC OVERLORD'S comments on this

And The author's YouTube Profile

[edit on 4/28/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hello greeneyedleo, thanks for the welcome and the detailed post. Very much appreciated.

Regarding the videos, I just went through all the links you provided, and although it seems ATS have deemed it a hoax, and other than Mr. Frozenthought apparently promoting his case (without permission from the owners of ATS, breaking T&C) - To be honest I didn't find any opposing evidence in that thread which proves that his videos are indeed a hoax. In fact I read many members posts' insisting that it was not a hoax and that they were convinced the footage is genuine.

I dunno, but if it is hoax it's one of the best I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GateCrasher
Hello greeneyedleo, thanks for the welcome and the detailed post. Very much appreciated.

Regarding the videos, I just went through all the links you provided, and although it seems ATS have deemed it a hoax, and other than Mr. Frozenthought apparently promoting his case (without permission from the owners of ATS, breaking T&C) - To be honest I didn't find any opposing evidence in that thread which proves that his videos are indeed a hoax. In fact I read many members posts' insisting that it was not a hoax and that they were convinced the footage is genuine.

I dunno, but if it is hoax it's one of the best I've ever seen.

Here is another post by SPRINGER that explains a little more.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thanks.

What about this one:

Is there more information about the above on ATS?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GateCrasher

Yes, there are threads regarding that one. Though, I personally dont know much about it. If you go up to the right hand side where it says search and type in "Sonora UFO" or "Sonora Sightings" you will see some threads pop up

top topics

join