It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neowater Swine Flu connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi all!

I remembered a post about neowater a while back, while I was puzzling over fatalities only being in Mexico so far! So the thought occurred to me could the PTB be using the Neowater technology to either propagate the spread of this flu. Or using the flu as a cover, whilst using Mexico city as a proving ground for a neowater based virus as well! Abyway look at this site, and see what you think?

Neowater

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasrind
Hi all!

I remembered a post about neowater a while back, while I was puzzling over fatalities only being in Mexico so far! So the thought occurred to me could the PTB be using the Neowater technology to either propagate the spread of this flu. Or using the flu as a cover, whilst using Mexico city as a proving ground for a neowater based virus as well! Abyway look at this site, and see what you think?

Neowater

Perhaps another piece of the very large puzzle. Seems possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Only conjecture but, releasing a "mild" flu into the populace at the same time as also activating some "added" ingredient within a water supply, is what I mean. Perhaps its my conspiracy addled mind, but the flu provides the cover for any deaths, we've been warned a pandemic is imminent for years now! It would be very interesting to see a geographical representation of the fatality spread, and also age, gender and whether there is some ethinc grouping within Mexico that seems mor susceptible. Actually this would be very useful information whatever your views. I don't fully understand the purpose of neowater, but enhancing drug elivery really starts alarm bells ringing for me!

join