It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Swine Flu Spreads, Conspiracy Theories of Laboratory Origins Abound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Natural News

It's not an unreasonable question to ask: Could world governments, spooked by the prospect of radical climate change caused by over-population of the planet, have assembled a super-secret task force to engineer and distribute a super virulent strain of influenza designed to "correct" the human population (and institute global Martial Law)?

So what, exactly, were Mexico City's health officials injecting into health care workers and patients? There's absolutely nothing they could have been injected with that would make any medical sense other than Tamiflu. But Tamiflu is an oral medication, not an injection. So what, then, was being injected into Mexico City's hospital workers?

Just a couple choice quotes from the article. This swine flu story gets weirder by the day.I'm not sure what to believe, if anything, but I am not going to worry. If I die, then it is written. Whatever.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
and here is a little shameless self promotion showing that it was, indeed, made in a lab

Virus mix-up

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I looked for a thread to add this too. Must have missed that one. There's only a few thousand threads started in the last couple weeks or so, I guess it's easy to miss one. After reading that, it seems that the article I used isn't so far off the mark. Interesting, I also missed the original thread about this "mix-up". I must be getting soft.

new topics

join