It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Whoa, whoa guys. This wasn't meant to be a movie review thread. I was using the attitude of Finch in this movie to make a point as to what's been happening on the board. Trying to point out that yelling isn't going to help things out.

That's why I choose to stay away completely from the Politics forum (no pun intended), I checked it out and it just seems to me like the 9/11 forum, both are very aggressive, very negative, and very loud.

I definitely won't post in there.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In response to Mad AS Hell I had to cut this part and present it as reality!

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 3-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
ok this thread is awesome, but i have some things to add; if all of a sudden we were to stop reporting all of the bad things in the world and just reported the good things wouldnt we call that the new world order, you say i want a break, so the government gives you a break, then when it doesnt turn out good you say its the nwo, so how about instead of getting a break you go out to the people and you convince them to stop commiting crimes and start following the rules, we need to stop letting the cops do all of the work and you make a difference yourself go out and experience all of this people themselves generally know right from wrong, we know that the main problems in this world are people that dont adhere to the rules which have been laid down , and no imk not talking about drugs im talking about stealers murderers and rapests, those who wont even believe in the good ness in the world, i say it is about time for a drastic revolution, something where people can get involved in the change, and feel the need to change someones life for the better.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bible Verse: Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 & Isaiah 51:11 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance."

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Appropriate time for a *bump*

yes indeed

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Isnt it the truth intrpid? Thanks. I think people feel as though ATS is the place to lash out their frustrations, when our friends and family think we are conspiracy wacko's and dont see the truth.

It's one thing to get angry but Ive noticed more and more the anger is turning towards other ATS members and not just sticking their head out the window and yelling and I'm new at this. Members with more seniority must have a valid point on this issue. Any suggestions??

Maybe we should have a forum for "I'm so damn mad I wont take it anymore" but still use T&C rules. I think things are so chaotic people need some sort of outlet to release their anger or it will eat them alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GateCrasher

This is a problem with society we cant deal with something we hide our heads in the sand.You have a right to get angry and in fact i would encourage it because with anger comes action with action comes change! People will only defend things they are impassioned about and i think somewhere along the line we lost this.

We need to regain our passion we need to demand our government starts looking out for the will of the people we need to get mad at how the government takes the interests of a few over the interests of many!

Be mad be impassioned make a change in this world it starts with you!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great thread intrepid i made a compilation track and video with this exact part of the movie.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 26-6-2009 by toraylin]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned letting ones defences down and really letting go with ones frustrations is one way I can ensure I don't have a heart attack. Those who bottle up their emotions and refuse to vent their fury are not being true to themselves. Vent your spleen! Use the most disgusting, depraved and obscene language you have in your vocabulary to get across your annoyance, hatred and disgust at what irks you. And inwardly rejoice when you see the focus of your annoyance visibly shrink and pull away from the confrontation because that means you adequently got your message across. Diplomacy has it's place but nothing gets things done better than when you grab your enemy by the scruff of the neck and scare the ever loving sh*t out of them. I defy anyone to say that letting off steam doesn't make you feel better?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join