It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wanted better footage, here it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This time without night mode to show that the "diamond" isn't an illusion caused by my camera. This was kept semi-stable on a lawn chair since I don't have a tripod.

www.youtube.com...

Also, note that the same UFOs were filmed numerous times by a guy in Costa Rica, with a tripod.

Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

Another thing:

These UFOs aren't completely symmetrical, so how can it be an illusion caused by a symmetrical lens?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not to be rude, but how is this BETTER? It is more of the same.

It contains the ususual camera man incapable of holding a camera still, WAY too many zooms in and out, Nothing but blackness in the background so there is nothing to compare it to, to get an approximate size or distance away etc....

Thanks for sharing the video but, All I see is a light.... and a blurry one at that. Get a tripod in case this thing ever comes back. Try to zoom out and stay zoomed out for a bit making sure to get some actual background in the shot so perhaps we can figure the size.

I mean, thanks for sharing and all, but this video is not at all better, it is just like every other one I see.

Do not get me wrong, I believe in aliens, and ufo's, but this video you can not tell anything more than any other video....

Peace and love

[edit on 28-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ind1ca

That is your evidence? Pathetic. I see only blurry spot on dark background.

That is also why I have no respect for UFO hunters. All they have are tons of crap, nothing noteworthy for a normal person.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It was explained before many times...how a-technical should be the owner of the camera to really believe those diamonds are UFO's?

[edit on 28/4/09 by depthoffield]

[edit on 28/4/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by twilightzone

Nice,your a real gent arnt you.No respect for UFO hunters,what are you doing here.Is it all swamp gas ?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ind1ca

Also, note that the same UFOs were filmed numerous times by a guy in Costa Rica, with a tripod.

FAIL!

OK here we go there is no way of telling exactly what that is. Does anybody know if they used the same type of brand camera or if the same mechanism was used in both cameras that would create the now famous diamond shape?

I think this type of image is created do to maximum focus on an a single light source like a star.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

These UFOs aren't completely symmetrical, so how can it be an illusion caused by a symmetrical lens?

The question is why does it look so completely different when you zoom away from it than when you zoom in on it? Some component of the shape must be a result of the zoom and the camera.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The question is why does it look so completely different when you zoom away from it than when you zoom in on it? Some component of the shape must be a result of the zoom and the camera.

Maybe the UFO is shapeshifting? Or its FTL travel distorts it? There's more than one possibility.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Maybe the UFO is shapeshifting? Or its FTL travel distorts it? There's more than one possibility.

Well, I suppose Harry Potter or some other wizard might be changing the shape of it with their magic wand every time you zoom in, too. But what do you think is more plausible?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ind1ca, take a look at this one. Don't think its a ufo but it is similar to yours.

UFO

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEM0N
ind1ca, take a look at this one. Don't think its a ufo but it is similar to yours.

UFO

Interesting video.......

But what are those shadows twisting and twirling around the diamond shape object? Is that all just a camera effect/artifact?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
wow you seriously put the thought into it that those video's would astonish people? wow and u made a thread, you deserve to be on the internet.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wow, since when were ATS members so brutal?

he was only sharing what he witnessed, some of you need to log off this site because your not here with open minds, you here set on something your not going to find.

really, it actually pisses me off how rude some people are towards others, for something so small.

like i said in your last post made, nice find - keep filming, things can only get better

i hope a mod looks at some of the comments on this thread and suspends some accounts.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by n000b
he was only sharing what he witnessed, some of you need to log off this site because your not here with open minds, you here set on something your not going to find.

Hey, we're trying to get him to see that every time he zooms in on the thing, it changes into a particular shape that is obviously different than it looks when it's not zoomed in. But he refuses to acknowledge that. No, it has to be shape shifting or something else. We try to present a reasonable argument, show other examples of the exact same thing happening, but it just gets summarily dismissed.

Okay, fine. If he or anyone else here doesn't really want an opinion, they shouldn't post here. They just go along with whatever fantasy they have cooked up in their heads and be happy. Otherwise, it's not going to be a worthwhile, serious discussion.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GateCrasher

Yeah it's a bit puzzling, the camera is moving and zooming in and out, but the object seems to be stationary. I'm going to have to study up on camera anomalies abit.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by n000b

Hey, we're trying to get him to see that every time he zooms in on the thing, it changes into a particular shape that is obviously different than it looks when it's not zoomed in. But he refuses to acknowledge that. No, it has to be shape shifting or something else. We try to present a reasonable argument, show other examples of the exact same thing happening, but it just gets summarily dismissed.

Okay, fine. If he or anyone else here doesn't really want an opinion, they shouldn't post here. They just go along with whatever fantasy they have cooked up in their heads and be happy. Otherwise, it's not going to be a worthwhile, serious discussion.

I never refused to acknowledge what you said, in fact I'm usually open to anything until someone gets rude. Maybe you should spend some time outside.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
this is a great bit of footage OP i'm sure you can even see some round port holes at some point in the footage, it looks familiar to me as well i think i have seen this object drawn in a UFO book

I dont think this is caused by the part of the camera lens but i am aware that you can get a similar effect of a diamond from the shutter or something but this looks genuine.

What is it? a space ship of course

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEM0N
reply to post by GateCrasher

Yeah it's a bit puzzling, the camera is moving and zooming in and out, but the object seems to be stationary. I'm going to have to study up on camera anomalies abit.

It's a rare phenomena known as 'porch light'.

Look, people, I don't expect great UFO footage to be popping up here everyday, but damn, if you're gunna create a hoax, please , for the love of God, put some more effort into it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Another out of focus light in the sky.

/yawn

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ind1ca

Looks a lot like the object that reportedly crashed in Kecksburg,PA in 1965.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join