It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: Many hundreds’ of kids may have swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Te"Many hundreds" of schoolchildren are sick with suspected cases of swine flu, said New York City Health Commissioner Thomas Frieden.xt
link- MSNBC

This could be bad news.
I'm hoping these new cases of the young keep with the mild forms that we have been seeing in the US so far.

There is a thread where parents are talking about keeping their kids home from school here abovetopsecret

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What gets me is the word "MAY".

Many kids may have AIDS, Cancer, Guns, Bombs, Drugs, and the list goes on. But in the end it is all speculation until such thing is confirmed.

Why do politicians, MSM, or government workers always feel the need to scare the hell out of people. They should just keep their mouth shut until they know the exact numbers.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I'd have to agree, no reason to cause any sort of panic unless you have the straight facts. Speaking of which, here's some interesting things on what Mexico is doing to stop the outbreak...

www.principal.com.../20090428MexicoCitybanseatinginrestaurantsoverfluepidemic.xml

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tylervw

Several hundred students have fallen ill at the New York school hit by a swine flu outbreak

82 of 380 students at one school for autistic kids are sick, NY mayor says

Is it just me or is this information a fact and very concerning?
www.msnbc.msn.com...://" target="_blank" class="postlink">MSNBC

Okay, but it's not 100...yet. I get that. But, it still "may" become 100 or 100s.

I'm concerned.
Worth keeping an eye on.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Pamie]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tylervw

The link say no info available. What did I miss?
What did they say?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Part of the problem, IMHO, is the plain and simple facts that there are only 2 places in the states able to test for swine flu. It was said yesterday on CNN that IF more cases are indeed found.. re-agents and the like will be sent to 'regular' hospitals.

Well.. OMGWTF????

How can we be ready for this and only have 2 agencies testing??? Its making me a little crazy. I think I'll just go play some more COD4.

new topics

top topics

join