It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vials of swine flu virus explode on train

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Vials of swine flu virus explode on train

www.swi ssinfo.ch

A laboratory technician from a Geneva hospital had been transporting the vials on Monday evening from a veterinary institute in Zurich. The Federal Health Office had called for the development of a diagnostic test for the illness that has killed as many as 150 people worldwide.

The carriage in which the technician was travelling held 61 passengers at the time.

Viruses and other infectious specimens are often transported by train or even post.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
sify.com
www.spiegel.de
uk.reuters.com
www.radionetherlands.nl

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Swine Flu news and updates thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is Swine flu man made?RT News report video.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well what are the chances of this?

Talk about co incidence?

The Authorities are saying this type of H1N1 poses no risk to humans and was only being used to try and research the current outbreak.

However who knows what happened to the virus when in the explosion, and the fact that such virus were transported in non safe ways and through the "Post" is alarming to say the least.

The current Swine Flu killing humans was once just a non threatening Virus.

I find this comment very funny in a scary way

"This virus is not dangerous to humans," said Laurent Kaiser, head of the Geneva lab. "It is the same stock as the H1N1 virus but it has nothing in common with the strain spreading around the world."

Kind regards,

Elf

www.swi ssinfo.ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Jesus man. These lot are really starting to take the piss. Exactley how does a vial containing a virus just explode anyway?

They cant even be bothered to make up a reasonable cover story now.

[edit on 4/28/2009 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well it seems the Dry ice was not stored properly, or was too much of it.

But I don't think this is quite right, it seems way too much of a coincidence, maybe a attempt at a Mix of the strains,

who knows, what really concerns me is the way these are being transported, obviously with not very containment procedures, or trained courier's

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nope. It doesnt ring true at all. Especially with the worlds media going nuts over this 'swine flu'. You'd think that this thing would be on its own private train or some other kind of secured transport. It all smells off to me. This whole thing has stunk to high heaven since i first heard about it

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I love this:

illness that has killed as many as 150 people worldwide.

Don't 150 people die worldwide from falling downstairs like every second?

The amount of hype and fear this is all getting is more than a little freaky. It's either a huge ratings grab by all the fear-profiteers in the news business, TPTB know something we don't, TPTB are planing some great power grab (never waste a good crisis) or some combination of the lot.

I suppose there is always the case that this actually is a big deal and we're all going to die. Well, about 5% of us who get infected anyway.

There are way too many other causes of death that are infinitely more likely to happen to me in the coming weeks than "pandemic flu" so excuse me if it's not keeping me up at night.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So history will read that the swine flue that wiped out America started after an explosion on a train. After all, if the swine flue is as bad as the news wants us to think, there wont be many witnesses to attest otherwise.

Its a bunch of BS hype, diverting our attention. More people die from pharmceuticals every day than this flue has even hinted to causing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Guys please read History,

So many have no idea of a Pandemic effects on society, even with a mortality rate of about 5% which is much higher than recorded Pandemics in the past. (influenza)

Shops have little or no food.

Economies collapse (as if they hadn't enough already)

Public Services are affected.

People you know or work with die.

It alters and interrupts normal human activities in massive ways, especially as this type seems to follow the mortality of the 1918 one, the young and fit die, and with a world ageing population that is not good!

It is the widespread and quick way that it grinds down the population, and affects public services, and availabilty of food and stocked shop selves that is worrying, in this modern world we have not gone through this yet, and the effects are likely to be very profound.

However On the topic of this OP, I find this very unlikely, and something fishy this way comes on a train!

Elf.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I love this:

illness that has killed as many as 150 people worldwide.

Don't 150 people die worldwide from falling downstairs like every second?

The amount of hype and fear this is all getting is more than a little freaky. It's either a huge ratings grab by all the fear-profiteers in the news business, TPTB know something we don't, TPTB are planing some great power grab (never waste a good crisis) or some combination of the lot.

I suppose there is always the case that this actually is a big deal and we're all going to die. Well, about 5% of us who get infected anyway.

There are way too many other causes of death that are infinitely more likely to happen to me in the coming weeks than "pandemic flu" so excuse me if it's not keeping me up at night.

This is either the end-run, where you're vaccinated and chipped, or a beta test, to acclimate the public to an outbreak and a demonstration of how TPTB successfully handles it, SO NEXT TIME , WHEN IT'S REALLY SOMETHING NASTY, LIKE A HEMMORAGIC FEVER OR A HORRIFIC EQUIVALENT, the public follows TPTB's instructions quickly. (vaccinated and chipped)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

How many have died now? 7 people in Mexico?? And we are told its a wide spread pandemic??

I dont believe a single bit of it. The gov has already stepped in, news all over the place and so many people scared of something that has killed 7 people?? Or so we are told.

1 family here in TX, I believe Shertz TX is QUARANTINED already and they report a bad flue.

Gotta look at the broader picture. Its a fear mongoring power grab technique while the serious STHTF behind the scene. Wait and see they are getting much better at it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by budro
reply to post by MischeviousElf

1 family here in TX, I believe Shertz TX is QUARANTINED already and they report a bad flue.

Easy now.. I live San Antonio (which boarders Schertz) Schertz is not Quarentined, actually far from it. The schools are shut down for extensive cleaning, but the city of schertz is rather un-affected by the situation. I actually had lunch there today!

-E-

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
1 family in shertz.
Second verse same as the first.

www.ksat.com...

Added link

[edit on 28-4-2009 by budro]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I dont believe a single bit of it. The gov has already stepped in, news all over the place and so many people scared of something that has killed 7 people?? Or so we are told.

The count is 149 dead in Mexico from about 1600 confirmed flu cases. That's about a 9% mortality rate or twice as deadly as the 1918 Flu that killed between 50-100 million people worldwide.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Got it, 1 family quarentined! My bad!

-E-

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

The count is 149 dead in Mexico from about 1600 confirmed flu cases. That's about a 9% mortality rate or twice as deadly as the 1918 Flu that killed between 50-100 million people worldwide.

And a what ??? 0% mortality rate here in the US??

Smells like teen spirit

I almost forgot, conflicting stories on the confirmed # dead from the pig disease. I read 7 you read 149. I dont know what to think. I sure wish TPTB would get their story straight before we all die of stress related heart disease.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by budro]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What am I missing? I mean come on, how can we have a pandemic that is suppose to be far worse than any thing ever seen on planet earth, but it is not killing Americans?

I love a good conspiracy as much as any one and world wide disease, boy oh boy, the notion just gets my heart rate going, but this? Ive got to be missing something.

I am not an ignorant ostrich will my head in the sand, but so far I see nothing more than fear propoganda and it has worked on nearly the lot of you.

Help me to see.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not sure if this is propaganda or a scare tactic, but exploding vials of swine flu???? wth!!! Does this make sense to anyone, we're on a verge of a pandemic, so you decide to transport the virus via the train (like it's nothing special) IT EXPLODES!?!? and then you say it's not the same strain...

GREAT...we'll have another strain mutating in a different manner from the original and well I guess we'll just have a more serious or different form of swine flu to contend with in the future.

This incident just doesn't make sense..I can't understand how the timing of this "accidental release" coincides with the current pandemic fears and we're supposed to think nothing of it.

btw good find M.E.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Talk about a BS story.
150 people have died world wide because of the flu.
I didn't know that Mexico is no considered the world, because that is the only place where anyone has died, but don't be suprised if a few die elsewhere now so as it looks world wide, most likely they will have been hit with a hot vaccination or be of Mexican decent.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

that is 1600 comfimed cases. There could be tens of thousands of unconfirmed or unreported cases. Also that number of 149 is not confirmed although it looks like the number rings true. Remember how poor of a country mexico is so you have to think many cases will go unreported as many wont be able to afford to go to a hospital.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I agree WW, the odds are astronomical of this happening.

Well the first reported death in the USA.

Many saying this is BS, well released, and or made on purpose or natural, does not affect what will happen, from the comments many expect this to be like a computer game, or a zombie film, it starts and days later many are dead.

Flu pandemics don't work like that, the full facts will become very evident in 3-4 weeks time, 2-9 day incubation period, it has not even started yet properly worldwide, and many many will obviously die from this, and in higher numbers than most scorning it realise.

I know one thing if i was on that train I would be really annoyed that they just took names.

Kind regards,

Elf.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join