It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light "orbs" video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I just came across this video and it's the first i've seen of it. It's two seperate videos made into one. The first is in Italy sometime this year I guess and the 2nd is in India from 2007. They seems to just be light orbs that appear and move around a little. Pretty strange but doesnt look CGI to me at all.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes these ARE real. I have seen some myself, the last time being only about 3 weeks ago. I feel that sightings of these and similar objects will become more numerous in the next couple of years, maybe even sooner.
Thanks for uploading the vid!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Yep they look real, seen them too like those in my avatar and my footage in my profile. This stuff the ufo orbs is a common theme throughout the world. They are something for sure, we see variations in many ufo forms, with the ufo orbs we see the same time and again. I like the way the ufo orbs in the second vid move occasionally, go out and reappear in different locations. The debunkers can debunk this and debunk that but ufo orbs are real and have been seen throughout recorded history right back to the 'Star of David.'

join