It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question on de-population + the new FLU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I dont know if this is just an example of my mindset or if it is a valid theory.

Lets look back at the recent years and health. The trend has been to portray the overweight as burdens on society. The outcome of this is the trend in being thin and to follow the *celebrity* way of life.

IF and I say *IF* it was the plan of these so called Elites, NWO to infect us (this current flu being a test) would it be valid to have conditioned society to be thin and weak and less able to prevent getting infected.

I do understand that not everyone who is thin is conditioned, like myself for instance and that not every overweight person is fat through self indulgence.

If the holographic approach to the NWO is just not going to work on a world wide scale then making us weaker as a species via method above could be part of the plan.

I think it is valid but maybe a little OTT.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No, you're on the right track. That is how the nwo works. When the people seem to be waking up to a particular sensitive subject matter, "wag the dog""! Remember when Bush was in office right before 9-11 and had that china spy plane fiasco?? Well, the goal there was to allow china to obtain sensitive usa technology from that airplane before agreeing to return it, and the fact that ole dubya continued shipping computers that slick willie had begun during his tenure. When the public smelled the stench, along comes the gary condit and chandra levy dog and pony show! Now with the Obama administration ongoing and the economy in the crapper, and the new wearing off of cinderellas' shoe (obamas), we are seeing the next wag the dog flag in this swine flu. Nobody wants to discuss that GM is cutting 23000 more jobs by the end of next year, and nobody wants to discuss how the gov't will be paying out over 959 billion in social security while taking in only and less than 953 billion in 2009! Na, let's talk about Britney Spears or the Octomom, or something else! Microchipping has now begun in american driver's licenses, and chips in humans is next on the agenda. So, how will they wag that dog when it barks?

new topics

join