It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blocking u2u messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been asked before but I need a quick answer. I've recenly come under attack from another member regarding my avatar picture. I'd like to block him from u2u messages and the like. I loaded his profile but I didn't see any block button. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

I don't believe there is a way to actually block u2U messages..

Simply do not click on them..

I'm sending you a U2U

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

no clue to help your question

but i posted to say I think your Av looks kool

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'm not 100% positive if it will work, but you can try putting them on ignore. It will block all their posts on the forums, so I would think it would block any u2u's from them as well. Just find one of their posts and then click ignore under their avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If it's abusive....report it and the member will be dealt with I'm sure

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The T&C states:

2f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system (U2U) to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to these terms and conditions, violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that "U2Us" (Private Messages) are confidential. You will not post or publically display U2Us received from ATS staff or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author.

File a Complaint and this will be looked into.

new topics

top topics

join