It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - No conspiracys on british politics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There are hundreds of video's of conspiracies surrounding the American government, banks and such, But its rare to find anything about people involved in British politics. Are British politics’ more tightly wrapped together or even less broadcast to the people? Is there nothing to reveal? Or do us British suck so much that we don’t know the first thing about spying on our leaders?
Is the british media run just like america's?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There are plenty of genuine conspiracies that go on in British politics; the recent conspiracy to defame senior members of the opposition by Damien Mcbride and a few others is one example.

They may not be the sexy, “OMZG TEH GOVNMONT IZ PLUNNING GENICOIDE!!!” kind of thing that gets posted about the US government but they exist.

Personally I think things like electoral fraud, organised slander and attempts to mislead parliament and the public are far more important than the highly unlikely chemtrails and secret underground alien bases.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Britain has had it's day in the Sun with all the cloak and dagger. They are just too dam boring to do anything conspiratorial such as telling the truth or, showing some measure of empathy etc.

Besides, the yanks are new at this conspiracy game, and dam good at it too. Hell, apparently I can even buy the tee-shirt (the ATS one that is).

Anyway, ...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I believe conspiracy theorists concentrate too much on America.

But anyways, I would be glad if any one could point me to a conspiracy involving the German government, or the dutch one. Never heard of any, never found any, need more input!

new topics

top topics

join