It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really bad dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I had a really bad dream, it really bothers me.

In the dream I was at church, it was packed with people, which is odd. The pastor was talking about all kinds of sins. He would say something about a sin, like steeling money from work then he would look at some guy in the congregation and say right steve, or whatever their name is. The pastor was kind of calling people out on their sins. Then there was 2 guys, they had earings and one said something to the pastor, I couldnt hear what he said, I was way in back. The pastor was mad and walked over to them and the 2 guys stood up and they were in each others face like they were going to fight.

Then about 1/3 of the people in the church would talking about how rude the pastor is and they started marching around chanting out of the church. I stayed in my seat and watched, my grandma was one of them marching around. Then the pastor turned into a huge spider and was killing people. I ran like hell with everyone else, as soon as I was out the door I woke up.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Do you consider yourself a religious person? A good Christian?
Perhaps you should reconsider that belief system for what it is worth.
We decide what our sins are, not others.

this is my personal opinion, take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Michaeljp86

Woah. A shape-shifting pastor, and he caught it just from talking with some folks.

Sounds like a scary dream.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

Woah. A shape-shifting pastor, and he caught it just from talking with some folks.

right on there dude---not the shapeshifter bit but the big scary black spider, and a homicidal arachnid as well!
They terrify me---bring on the nightmares tonight.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by MegaCurious

right on there dude---not the shapeshifter bit but the big scary black spider, and a homicidal arachnid as well!
They terrify me---bring on the nightmares tonight.

The spider isnt what bothers me. Ive never had a dream about the church, pastor any of it. Then a dream of the people of the church turning on the pastor instead of asking for forgiveness then being punished for their sins. They refused to change their sinful ways and they brought death apon themselves like saddam and gamora. Thats what bothers me.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
"The greatest trick of the church was to convince people that God needs an intermediary"

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

With all the weird stuff thats goin on in the world at the moment I think a lot of people are experiencing strange dreams.
It was probably a real bad nightmare you had. Thats all.
But I'm very open minded. It could be prophetic. I think only time will tell.
Maybe it was a warning to people to change their ways--or else.
After all humans are destroying the planet on a major scale and it seems respect and kindness are in very short supply out there.
Take care and try not to think too deeply about this dream.
It's probably just your fears at the mo manifesting themselves.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

With all the weird stuff thats goin on in the world at the moment I think a lot of people are experiencing strange dreams.
It was probably a real bad nightmare you had. Thats all.
But I'm very open minded. It could be prophetic. I think only time will tell.
Maybe it was a warning to people to change their ways--or else.
After all humans are destroying the planet on a major scale and it seems respect and kindness are in very short supply out there.
Take care and try not to think too deeply about this dream.
It's probably just your fears at the mo manifesting themselves.

A few months ago I had a dream I was in the barn working on a trencher engine that was painted yellow. I don have a tencher, had no plans on getting a trencher. I just forgot about the dream, just a stupid dream with no meaning. About 4 weeks ago me and my dad went to a farm auction, my dad is looking for a trailer. We seen a old trencher that was taken apart. We started talking about it thinking we could get it cheap and get it going. The next day at the auction when the bidding started it got down to just some other guy and my dad bidding. I told my dad this guy wont go past $500. The next bid after $500 was $525 and now I have a trencher with a yellow engine that I had on the floor in the barn working on it, just like in the dream. In thw dream I was wearing a short sleeve shirt while working on the engine. When I was working on the engine in real life we had a few days of hot weather.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Mmmm, interesting. Maybe you do have the gift ( or curse ) of prophecy

It happens to me sometimes---dreams come true.
I think the only thing you can do here is wait and see what happens. The dream is very hard to analyze. I've found with prophetic dreams that they are much simpler to interprete. this one certainly is'nt!
It was probably just a bad nightmare.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Mmmm, interesting. Maybe you do have the gift ( or curse ) of prophecy

It happens to me sometimes---dreams come true.
I think the only thing you can do here is wait and see what happens. The dream is very hard to analyze. I've found with prophetic dreams that they are much simpler to interprete. this one certainly is'nt!
It was probably just a bad nightmare.

Ive had a few dreams that came true, nothing big like sept 11 but small stuff like things that happen to me.

I hope it was just a bad dream, it was very real. Maybe I'll find out tomorrow at church.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hi there.
Just wondered if you survived church? My money says you probably did!!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hi there.
Just wondered if you survived church? My money says you probably did!!

Everything was normal, and the pastor that turned into the spider didnt give the sermon like in the dream. But most of the come true dreams take months before they come true.

new topics

top topics

join