It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible alien connection to prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"This generation is witnessing world events fit into the precise pattern predicted by the Bible Prophets. According to their unerring prophecies, this scenario of world events will explode into the most catastrophic period of warfare ever witnessed in history. Only the Second Coming of Christ to earth will prevent the annihilation of mankind. But before this period of calamity begins, Jesus Christ Himself promised He would come for His own and rescue us from this time of global holocaust. The certainty of this promise, and how He will do it, is the subject of this book. Many good Bible teachers disagree as to the exact time this rescue called the Rapture will occur. Hal will lead you on an in depth study of what the Bible says about this most important question of our times. He will give categorical reasons for why we can have a hope that gets brighter as world events get darker."-www.hallindseyoracle.com

What if the comming of Jesus is actually the comming of the Greys, or a different species of "space men". I have heard that some of the stories are translated slightly wrong. It was said once in a book(I forget where) that the "men from the sky"(easily mistaken for gods or angels) came down and visited, told the people how to behave. What if we got it wrong?

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Possible alien connection to prophecy of the end of days....

First, UFO phenomena are but one part of an astonishing outpouring of "paranormal" events � what just a few years ago most people would have considered as "miracles." Dr. Vallee, in The Invisible College, expresses the secular appreciation of this fact: "Observations of unusual events suddenly loom into our environment by the thousands" (p. 187),
causing "a general shifting of man�s belief patterns, his entire relationship to the concept of the invisible" (p. 114).
"Something is happening to human consciousness" (p. 34); the same "powerful force [that] has influenced the human race in the past is again influencing it now" (p. 14).
In Christian language this means: a new demonic outpouring is being loosed upon mankind. In the Christian apocalyptic view (see the end of this book), we can see that the power which until now has restrained the final and most terrible manifestation of demonic activity on earth has been taken away (II Thes. 2:7),
Orthodox Christian government and public order (whose chief representative on earth was the Orthodox emperor) and the Orthodox Christian world view no longer exist as a whole, and satan has been "loosed out of his prison," where he was kept by the grace of the Church of Christ, in order to "deceive the nations" (Apoc. 20:7-8) and prepare them to worship Antichrist at the end of the age.
Perhaps never since the beginning of the Christian era have demons appeared so openly and extensively as today.
The "visitors from outer space" theory is but one of the many pretexts they are using to gain acceptance for the idea that "higher beings" are now to take charge of the destiny of mankind.

Second, UFOs are but the newest of the mediumistic techniques by which the devil gains initiates into his occult realm.
They are a terrible sign that man has become susceptible to demonic influence as never before in the Christian era. In the 19th century it was usually necessary to seek out dark seance rooms in order to enter into contact with demons, but now one need only look into the sky (usually at night, it is true). Mankind has lost what remained of basic Christian understanding up to now, and now passively places itself at the disposal of whatever "powers" may descend from the sky.
The new film, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, is a shocking revelation of how superstitious "post-Christian" man has become � ready in an instant and unquestioningly to believe and follow hardly-disguised demons wherever they might lead.

Third, the "message" of the UFOs is: prepare for Antichrist; the "savior" of the apostate world is coming to rule it. Perhaps he himself will come in the air, in order to complete his impersonation of Christ (Matt. 24:30; Acts 1:11); perhaps only the "visitors from outer space" will land publicly in order to offer "cosmic" worship of their master; perhaps the "fire from heaven" (Apoc. 13:13) will be only a part of the great demonic spectacles of the last times.
At any rate, the message for contemporary mankind is: expect deliverance, not from the Christian revelation and faith in an unseen God, but from vehicles in the sky.

It is one of the signs of the last times that there shall be terrors and great signs from heaven (Luke 21:11).

Even a hundred years ago Bishop Ignatius Brianchaninov, in his book On Miracles and Signs (Yaroslavl, 1870, reprinted by Holy Trinity Monastery, Jordanville, N.Y., 1960), remarked on "the striving to be encountered in contemporary Christian society to see miracles and even perform miracles�Such a striving reveals the self-deception, founded on self-esteem and vainglory, that dwells in the soul and possesses it" (p. 32).
True wonder workers have decreased and grown extinct, but people "thirst for miracles more than ever before�We are gradually coming near to the time when a vast arena is to be opened up for numerous and striking false miracles, to draw to perdition those unfortunate offspring of fleshly wisdom who will be seduced and deceived by these miracles" (pp. 48-49).
more from this web page......
www.paranetinfo.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey speaking of demons, they had a magician who conjurs demons on coast to coast radio the other night. He seemed all too jolly for me though.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   
My personal belief, after personal experience and years of research, is that demons and fallen angels are definitely the culprit. Ugh, I get the creeps just thinking about them. The fallen angels are the ones that disguise themselves as "aliens". Demons are completely different. They're spiritual in nature. I've had my fair share of encounters with these monsters, but never the fallen angels, thank God

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishapscott
My personal belief, after personal experience and years of research, is that demons and fallen angels are definitely the culprit. Ugh, I get the creeps just thinking about them. The fallen angels are the ones that disguise themselves as "aliens". Demons are completely different. They're spiritual in nature. I've had my fair share of encounters with these monsters, but never the fallen angels, thank God

Demons = Fallen Angels

There the same thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.station1.net...

This is a bit strange and kinda long, but very interesting and will hook you into it once ya start.

It's a different viewpoint all together about Aliens, Religious Meaning, First Contact, and these end times...Maybe even a way for your own immortality!!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Actually, I'm not so sure demons and fallen angels are one in the same.

I used to think that. Their powers are similar, but I have a feeling that being encountered by a fallen angel would be much different. They have an aspect of flesh to them, whereas demons don't.

Here's a website with some general info, with texts from the good book showing some differences between the two : www.x-filechristians.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It certainly wouldn't hurt to check the Giants thread out in "Ancient Civilizations" forum. Alot of information on "sons of God"/fallen angels, etc......

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For he who thirsts let him drink.

The reptoids (many types) of the Orion and Draco system and the Grey (Insect DNA) of Zeita Reticuli are ancient species. Both have followed the same evolutionary path. Due to the limits of thier DNA thier evolution was not balanced. Both spiecies chose logic over intuition. The laws of thermal dynamics state if something is not used it is lost. They have lost the left, right simatry of the careabreal cortex. The right side of the human brain is used for spirituality, art, intuition, processing of ESP, telepathy, dreams and precognition. It is very cloesly associated with the subconsiousness. Due to there DNA and enviroment these beings counsiously chose to focus on science and rejected spiritualty. Sound familiar. Unbalanced. Rejection of the second law. These beings used tecnoligy to substitute the thermal dynamic losses of the right brain.

Unfortunately for both speices they did not turn back before it was to late. They lost there induviduality. They began genetic engineering to try to reverse this evolution however this was a complete failure. In taking this extreme course they lost the ability to procreate with out thier tecnology.

With no induviduality or reincarnation, these beings lost thier spirit worlds which are our real homes. Spirit worlds shaddow home worlds on higher dimentions and can exsist without living worlds in this. These entities can only be defined as a colective consiouness traped in the lower dimentions.

Their persute of science in the physical universe has given them the keys to creation yet they are locked away from the creator where everyone ultimatly returns. These beings are lost in the physical universe without time or space. Folding space tecnoligy means that space and time mean nothing to them.

These beings would actualy have much to gain from us if they were 'nt such parasites. To them gaining spiritual energy is a lost cause so now they concentrate on stealing it from others. They have many scientific methods for extracting such energy and for the sake of keeping your key board clean I shall not elaborate.

Working out what is going on is not that hard. Did we not evolve from reptiles. The genetic explosion on this plannet was allowed to proceed unhinderd untill such time as a little creature developed hair and warmblood. This little creature only came out at night because he/she was scared of the monsters. This guy was going to be saved from the mosters.

The seeders are the true beings of light and lie at the heart of all belief systems throughout the known universe. These beings are only interested in thier work and are never seen because they always lie beyond the event horizon. They follow the creation and seed it for that is thier perpose. All DNA in the known universe has the the same genetic base in the same way the huge diversity on this plain came from the same code.

Even Gods make mistakes. The evolutionary path sentiant beings take is there own, that is why we are here! On seeing the choices the reptoids made the masters of the code decided to take more direct action. The code was perfect it was the enviromental factors that remained the variable. Quite simply they removed that variable. As a direct result of the seeders the human family in this part of the galixy is quite big.

Now that we have finished our adolesence it is our choice which path we want to take. That of balance or Mindless Scientific Reductionism. The Grey are not officaly part of the Orion Empire however they are dependant on them and would 'nt think twice about selling us out. These beings consider us as cattle. We are allowed to here about the cattle mutalations but the black helacopters pick up the humain mutaltions before the farmer gets up in the morning. Inter-Galactic Litterbugs. Poor old MJ12 have to do the dirtywork. They did sighn the treaty. Thats rite folks humans for tecnoligy. They give the NWO element 115 just to make sure they keep comming back for more. No free energy from these little devils.

In order to prepare the slumbering masses the NWO has been conditioning your dreams. Thats rite the good old dream factory Hollywood. Witly Shribers communeion tries to make out these little devils are our friendsXXXX ooooo. Incident at roswell tells us these little devils seeded us and are our Gods Blah Blah Blah. Fire in the sky contains the true occurances. So does Close encounters of the Third Kind. Spielberg works for them. ET loveable alian just like a puppy. Can I keep him mum. Want a debate on cloneing, GE and GM get our mate to do one on Dinocours.

So what are they preparing us for. Second Contact. Thats rite first contact was made not long after Rosewell. The Paladians warned Eisenhower, but he would nt give up the bomb. They contravean Unaversal Law. So he did a deal with the devil. He hit the roof when he heard so had the russians. Iam not going to tell you there are alians running around government baces because thats not what you want to hear. If you wanted to hear that you would look up dulce on search engine or even look in Rambos Bunker. Do not read before Bed time boys and girls.

So even if the planet is burning think twice before hitching a ride to alpa century you just might end up on a interstella cattle truck. When do we get to heaven? SOOOOOOON.....SOOOOOOON. I cant believe you just read all this.

For thoes who have not done the work you probably have to assume one of two things.

A. That my name realy is Enoch Samuel which translates in Hebrew to Devoted In the Name of God. I am a very very old soul who has returned one last time to do two things. The first and most important is to tell you to Beware of the Darkness.

The second is to ask you where your faith is. He said he would come back and he will be here in his own good time.

B. That I cant tell you my name because I work for MKULTA and this is all disinformation. We have got all the kiddies on our newest drugs and they are so screwed up we don't care what you think.

[Edited on 21-8-2003 by enoch]

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
www.station1.net...

This is a bit strange and kinda long, but very interesting and will hook you into it once ya start.

It's a different viewpoint all together about Aliens, Religious Meaning, First Contact, and these end times...Maybe even a way for your own immortality!!

hahaha that is funny!!!

D: This is too much, Bob! Are you saying that you have enough computational power to model entire physical universes, including the people who live there? In real time? This is ludicrous!

posted on Aug, 21 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
"When the time comes, we will "stop the clock," back up all of our bit patterns, and copy the backup into the new Ship. Then we "start the clock" in both Ships. At that instant, there will be two identical copies of every person, and everything else in my world: one copy on the old Ship, and one on the new. Then we wave good-bye to ourselves, and go our separate ways. And we usually have a big party too. Two big parties, I mean"

hahahaha, that is too funny i am crying with laughter at this...

www.station1.net...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Got here in a search for Paladians but this was a Billy Meier
thing so I'm going to the hoax section.
Can't tell what spelling works as things turn out if there was
such a group of followers some actually did see UFO traffic.
A Google net search might find more.
They were just too weird for people to notice as the neighborhood
regulars saw 'star' ships as well and made no fuss over them.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.station1 link is not working for me. does anyone know where i can find a copy, i am interested in reading this

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by joehayner

I think there definitely is a connection...
...consider this part of the description of the prophetic image in Daniel 2:..
...that corresponds to the very end of the end times.

Daniel 2:42-43 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

If you have a 'they' that mingles wiith the 'seed of men'...
...then the 'they' must be something other than the 'seed of men'...
...and their inability to 'cleave' may be because they are unable to reproduce...
...and 'miry clay' is grey...
...and although bred using our maipulated genetics are functionally sterile...
...and/or a reflection on their inability to integrate their power base with humans.

There is the suggestion here of hybridization of some kind...
...perhaps an explanation of the abductions and 'alien' interest in our breeding apparatus.

[edit on 23/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
this is a good one too

Daniel 8:10
And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

top topics

join