It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the results for the WATS voting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47 So are you also writing off the idea of notification when someone votes for you?
Yes. However, if a mod gives you applause, you receive a U2U and points for that.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Agent47,
Posting the or a semi-complete voting result for a month, I think it was the top 5, was tried and erupted into a drama issue by a member.....in other words, whats the point? It creates drama, or has anyhow. I would think all that matters is that the one who recieved the most votes is recognized, and maybe mention given to a close vote for that particular month.

Though you and others may think that posting all the results wouldn't cause drama, I and others would issue to the contrary. Truthfully, this is not my decision, mods don't get to vote, just strictly members, among members.

seekerof

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well I will trust your wealth of experience and put this thread to bed. We might as well lock her down unless some other staff feel like commenting. I understand that were naturally vain and competitive so posting results is a bad idea.

Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Please, Please for the Love of Christ, Nobody go off the deep end such as TheNeo did!!!!! It's just like the elections in one way or another, you need to get involved.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
William would it be possible for each member to see how many votes they recieved at the end of each month? You would only see the votes you got not who voted for you. If it is not too hard I think this would be a great addition.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

To both you and Pisky, sulking is cool as long as you dont flip like a certain One, that was banned.

Agent, I can gaurantee you that Pisky wasn't literally sulking. He was, how you say in England "Taking-a-piss". He really doesn't, as we say in America "Give a rats ass".

Seriously though, who really cares ??? I only learned about this voting thing like 15 minutes ago and could care less. I figure if people like my posts they'll either respond to them or not. All I care about is the chance to air my views to a mostly objective likeminded crowd.

It's all about debate (Ats) and the lighter side (Bts) as far as I'm concerned.

Peace,
Kayem

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Taking the piss, not a piss.

ilp, no, for all the reasons mentioned ealier in the thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My Bad...still trying to get all your British slang right, even after 4 years !

For the record...I LOVE England. Brits RULE !!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
There will not be public display of the WATS award votes, until the winner is announced at the end of each month. And only then.

The month isn't exactly over but Skadi has TWATS award. Did the voting end early this month?

By the way, my last vote was for Skadi.

Edited to add: Scratch that. The award is being displayed in her mini-profile on BTS.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[Edited on 4/28/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
William would it be possible for each member to see how many votes they recieved at the end of each month? You would only see the votes you got not who voted for you. If it is not too hard I think this would be a great addition.

Id tow the line on this one.

Yeah I know I said I understood your deciscion on my ideas but this is ilovepizzas and how can you not agree with a man who loves pizza?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am going to make a perdiction on who is winning this month. hmmmm...... And the winner is Ocelot. Thats my perdiction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join