It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the results for the WATS voting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I was just wondering because I vote every chance I get but I havent seen the results of my voting. And if someone votes for me will I get a u2u about it or what?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just voted for you, check your U2U's. (And to avoid being flamed for voting as such, I have reason to do so. I have noticed Agent47 as an active member with intelligent posts and therefore deserves the nomination).

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carvador
I just voted for you, check your U2U's. (And to avoid being flamed for voting as such, I have reason to do so. I have noticed Agent47 as an active member with intelligent posts and therefore deserves the nomination).

Unfortunately Carvador I did not receive a u2u indicating your vote, but a big thank you all the same. A big thank you because that was a nice thing to do and a good way to try and figure out the system. I however used my last votes on cmdrkeen, but I wouldnt mind you leaving a u2u reminding me to vote in May because I highly value the work you do on mods and the input you put on other threads. Thanks again, I just feel cheap cause I used mine all up.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well thanks agent!

and yeah, i have recieved no u2u.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If I don't win it this month, I'm going to sit in the corner and sulk.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the club, Pisky. Standing room only in The Sulking Corner.

However, it woudl be nice to get a u2u when someone voted for us. yay mo-rale.

DE

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

DE

Youve got some from me at some point in my ATS career.

To both you and Pisky, sulking is cool as long as you dont flip like a certain One, that was banned.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Silent voting. Only the winner is revealed, and occasionally close seconds and thirds. What I can say... we're running a bit behind this month, only 268 votes... and only one person has more than 10 votes.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Silent voting.

Only the winner is revealed, and occasionally close seconds and thirds.

What I can say... we're running a bit behind this month, only 268 votes... and only one person has more than 10 votes.

I understand the idea of having your voting privacy protected but why cant we see the voting results just out of curiosity.

We do get rewarded for a vote dont we?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

To both you and Pisky, sulking is cool as long as you dont flip like a certain One, that was banned.

Sacriledge! My sulking is retrained to extreme depression, some sniffling and crying, and curling up in the fetal position!

As for the votes, I don't need to know who the vote came from, just that I got a few is enough to boost my spirits.

Agent47, thanks.

DE

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Tsk, tsk, how time flies, the end of the month again...well, I've done my voting.

S.O., people have been soooo busy with rings, 5's and other distractions, voting has been forgotten

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

DE

Thats true - but we can sulk in style

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I really dont think the community would be against seeing the vote tallys in their entire form, it would raise morale and other good things. As long as the voting was kept private I dont see the problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What I can say... we're running a bit behind this month, only 268 votes... and only one person has more than 10 votes.

Well can we see the tally this month, its a smaller number of votes and as I stated above, as long as voting privacy was kept I dont think anyone would complain if the totals were displayed.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't think it would be such a great idea to post up everyone who has received votes...maybe we could add a section in the member center that just displays how many WATS votes you have received (of course not showing the username of the person sending it). But we don't really need a list of everyone who got votes, it would create more conflict from those at the bottom or on the border of winning, and wouldn't really do anything good but boost the ego of whoever comes out on top. Or maybe a u2u could be sent to members at the end of the month telling the number of their own nominations and nothing more...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree with shoktek, something a long those lines, or perhaps a u2u for each nomination sent.

DE

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I agree with shoktek, something a long those lines, or perhaps a u2u for each nomination sent.

DE

Yes I agree with both of you, I think some sort of notification that you are doing a good job in the communities opinion. Cause Mods arent always present to give away applause, they have their own lives.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There will not be public display of the WATS award votes, until the winner is announced at the end of each month. And only then. We've had a great deal of experience with every variety of board drama over the years. Believe us, this system prevents board drama.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There will not be public display of the WATS award votes, until the winner is announced at the end of each month. And only then.

I trust your impecible judgment, just one last quibble, will the whole results be published or?

So are you also writing off the idea of notification when someone votes for you?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well my three votes for the month are out. Last one earlier today.

I myself really dont want to know the overall results except to give congrats to the winner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join