It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu: Joe Biden Warned Us About A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So what do ya think Is this the infamous Generated crisis Bidden was talking about?

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy." "I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate

Mexico? We don't know? But Obamas Mexican tour guide just died from the Swine Flu Days after Obama left Mexico. A lot of funny little things are happening. I think that even the Air force One New York City "Drill" has something to do with it also. Their planning something, something BIG.

Its getting kind weird.

mod edit: spelling in title

[edit on 28-4-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

Try using the search function.
Here are threads that talk about this. Hope this helps with the topic that you are interested in.
Joe Biden Swine Flu

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thank you but it didn't helped me at all. I asked if this can be the generated crisis Bidden spoke about. Thank you though.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by king Pop!p]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
why pigs why not mutate camel flu

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I would say that this isn't the generated crisis. I say this because Obama isn't the one making decisions in regards to this [as far as we know] and people getting sick doesn't really seem, in my opinion, to be testing his mettle. I'd keep my eyes peeled for something else.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning, I'd seen a video on youtube where he was saying that back before the election. I think it's a bit "coincidental," possibly too much so. I also find it strange that we started seeing this become an issue at the same time as the President's visit to Mexico.

I think it's very possible this could be the (or at least, "a") generated crisis... my personal opinion (which like belly buttons, we all have one and are welcome to it). For one thing... besides the obvious illness factor to deal with... this will secondarily contribute in a very bad way to the weakened economy. I read elsewhere this morning that we were already seeing effects of this in financial areas. So do I think it might be a contrived plan? YUP. Call me a conspiracist if you like... but I can definitely see how this would come into play. The nations in a panic... people getting sick and dying at a rapid rate with spreading infection that can't be contained... hospitals becoming too full ... economies weakening more under the strain... how can someone *not* see what could be coming down the turnpike, would be my question.

Great thread OP. Starred and Flagged.
-- Amy

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I knew the "testing his mettle part" part would be questionable, but I think what could test his mettle is if this actually becomes crazy, how would he handle it? Would he quarantine towns, citys? Or maybe put people in FEMA camps? I don't know what these folks could come up with. They create the strangest strategies to control Sheeple...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Thanks Amy! don't worry your not the only one thats the "conspiracist". we just like to think what else could be the reason, nothing wrong with questioning and analyzing 'funny' stuff

I agree with you whole heartedly 100%. This is too funny and strange and to be honest out of all the Fear mongering the media has done in the past, this one rubs me a weird and errie way.

I don't know what to think. This could be 'it' or it can be a distraction who knows? One thing we all know is that it has the potential of being a very very scary situation. I know a few folks that went to the hospital already for Flu like symptoms, but their ok now.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Is there any particular reason eveytime something goes wrong it's this "predicted crisis" from Bidden? It's just another sickness, like the bird flu, it will pass and people will forget it was even here, as they did last time there was an outbreak of swine flu.

People need to stop following media hype and look at situation with a little something I like to call: Common Sense

top topics

join