It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rage's Role In The Coming Transition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Rage is an emotion that is highly misunderstood. Most people think that rage is a "negative" emotion; however, I'd argue that there has never been sufficient change without an aspect of rage being involved.

Here is how the dictionary defines rage:

rage [ rayj ]

noun (plural rag·es)

Definition:

1. extreme anger: sudden and extreme anger
tears of rage

2. angry outburst: an outburst of strong anger
flew into a rage

Rage

Typically, despite how the dictionary defines it, rage is an emotion which builds over time. Injustice and hardship is generally the culprit for the emotion.

While it is true that rage has destroyed many people; it can hardly be argued that any change that is worth noting can be mentioned without an aspect of rage being involved in its fulfillment.

Firstly, rage is what causes a person to turn against an idea or policy. Without the rage, there would be no inclination to ever say or do anything about an injustice. For example, when we charge a criminal with a crime, it certainly isn't done without some level of rage or disdain.

Rage is an earthly emotion. It is a constituent of the soulic body. Despite what many think the soul and the spirit are completely different creatures. However, that is beyond the scope of this thread. For a more detailed explanation of what I mean, you can click on this link: The Soul Vs. The Spirit

We all speak of "change," yet, few of us are rageful or disdainful enough to instigate it. It is unfortunate, really. Change rarely, if ever, comes without revolution and anger.

There is not one revolution that ever occurred without rage being present. To think that any real change will come without a lashing out is living in the proverbial "La-la land." It is nice to think that we can all just have dialogue and good thoughts and change will come, but, when one looks at the truth, it's not possible.

When it wells up from deep inside you, it is immediate, compelling, real. It is the only emotion strong enough to start a war – or stop one. Rage can change laws, take down corporations and topple governments.

Rage drives revolutions.
Rage and Revolution

People look at other people who are rageful and say, "Boy, he needs to get a life or get laid." No, he needs to vent. Why harm yourself by keeping rage locked inside? It doesn't matter that others don't understand your reason for being rageful. They lack understanding through ignorance.

With knowledge, rage soon follows. Why? It is rather simple. When you know what is really going on and how ignorant the masses are to what is going on, you can't help but be angry.

So, this leads me to the title of the thread. Is there going to be rage before the coming transition? Surely. If there is not, then there will be no long awaited transition. Things will just continue to go down the path it has been going for the past 60-70 years.

You see, the spiritual forces which are pushing for a transition towards a positive future can do only so much. At some point, humans have to act. Without the action of humanity, it is all for naught.

When people wake up to the fact that rage can be used for the benefit rather than the detriment of humanity, then we will see progress towards a brighter future. Until that day comes, we will be stuck in both spiritual and secular darkness.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I have felt rage against an idea and a belief that came from a person I respect. It was transformative. Once I experienced the rage, I knew I believed something different. It became a permanent knowing. A truth for me. I didn't have to question that belief anymore.

The advantage of the emotions is that they lead us astray.
Oscar Wilde

[edit on 28-4-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I love getting into a rage and ripping something up, it makes me ecstatic, because I still have full control over my actions. Mostly I just harness it to get me pumped for something that I need to be pumped for, lol. Great thread, though. Rage is awesome!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
"....Rage is an emotion that is highly misunderstood. Most people think that rage is a "negative" emotion; however, I'd argue that ..."

Haarr, greeeaaat – and correct – angle!!! This thread’s a boon. There is so much disinfo trying to talk the populace into relaxing, staying calm and "thinking positive”, which is ridiculous in view of what’s actually happening.

So, this leads me to the title of the thread. Is there going to be rage before the coming transition? Surely. If there is not, then there will be no long awaited transition. Things will just continue to go down the path it has been going for the past 60-70 years. You see, the spiritual forces which are pushing for a transition towards a positive future can do only so much. At some point, humans have to act. Without the action of humanity, it is all for naught. When people wake up to the fact that rage can be used for the benefit rather than the detriment of humanity, then we will see progress towards a brighter future. Until that day comes, we will be stuck in both spiritual and secular darkness.

Right, but, SpeakerofTruth, are you sure this is the only option? The main cause for the "missing" rage is the constant disinfo by the MSM. Couldn't it be the "spiritual forces" will - at least - help humans to get rid of the MSM misusage, or such? Maybe in 2012? If not, things might "continue to go down the path it has been going for the past" 1000 years....

[edit on 28-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am intrigued. Rage/Anger is almost a taboo subject especially when it's related to spirituality, so I'm interested to see what others say.

However I'm not quite sure about some of the points you made. Such as the theory that there's never been a revolution without rage.

I would explain more but it's 4:20am and I haven't slept yet. INSOMNIA!
RAAAAGEEEEEEEEE

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Everything has its place. When a virus rages on your body, your white blood cells, etc. have to rage back to keep the equilibrium and keep you alive. When a social population is mistreated, they'll also rage back to keep living conditions "reasonable." It also takes a sort of spiritual rage to denounce all that is material and firmly hold yourself to higher ideals so that you see them take root where they may. Yin rages against yang and yang against yin infinitely, generating everything, and if either one of them slacked off nothing could exist. Like the electron and proton constantly challenging each other's forces and never letting the other force go unbalanced without a fight for its life.

It's only taboo because social customs are for sheep, and sheep can't take the heat.

Originally posted by Nventual
I would explain more but it's 4:20am and I haven't slept yet. INSOMNIA!

Wow, you must live on the other side of the world. Anti-rage time? lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What is it about Rage that scares so many people? I think it is the Power we feel inside us.

I learned something about 10 years ago concerning rage. It roars up from within our depths with so much power that we can do great damage if we React. But, if we stop for a second, close our eyes to shut out the seeming cause and simply breathe for a little bit we come to another state of awareness. We realise that you are no longer reacting, but instead you are able to choose your action while feeling this immense power.

The feeling stays, but you are not driven by it, not a 'victim' of it so to speak, instead you start to Master yourself. You can then use this power to drive you in other directions and chosen actions.

"Everything serves our highest good, if we make good use of it."
- Dan Millman.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

However I'm not quite sure about some of the points you made. Such as the theory that there's never been a revolution without rage.

Well, I don't understand why you would question it. I mean, even movements started by people such as Gandhi, who is a noted "pacifist," was began with an element of rage or disdain for what was occurring.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

Right, but, SpeakerofTruth, are you sure this is the only option? The main cause for the "missing" rage is the constant disinfo by the MSM. Couldn't it be the "spiritual forces" will - at least - help humans to get rid of the MSM misusage, or such? Maybe in 2012? If not, things might "continue to go down the path it has been going for the past" 1000 years....

Well, I think that if we're waiting for some tremendous supernatural event to occur that will change everything, then we are just spinning our wheels. God, the Cosmic Mind, whatever you wish to call it, can and does do some things to aid us, but the ultimate choice is ours.

Now, in regards to 2012, I do believe that something will happen. I don't think that the happening will necessarily be perceptible at the time that it occurs, but I think that twenty years down the road we'll say "Ah, yes, that is when there was a change."

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Personally I've only ever felt rage after the feeling of helplessness. I wish I could expand on that thought, rage often leads to extreme action.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
rage often leads to extreme action.

Certainly. Many times, though, extreme action is necessary.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld

Well, I think that if we're waiting for some tremendous supernatural event to occur that will change everything, then we are just spinning our wheels. God, the Cosmic Mind, whatever you wish to call it, can and does do some things to aid us, but the ultimate choice is ours.

I widely agree with you, but not on this point. If people are constantly shrewdly lied to by the MSM, their whole life long, they simply cannot grasp reality and evolve, and are practically doomed/condemned to remain uninformed and “stupid”.

Thus we should be very careful about accusing the humans of making the wrong “ultimate choice”. Someone can only make a choice if he/she has enough (pre-)information on it/about the choice's background.

That’s why humanity ought to receive at least SOME help from outside. And that’s what I meant, not a “tremendous supernatural event to occur that will change everything”. The crucial point is not to take responsibility for the humans but to ENABLE them to take responsibility for themselves, which is actually not the case today, as long as the lying MSM rule.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

top topics

join