It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tasered man kills policemen in shoot-out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Are you condoning the killing of a police officer and hoping it happens on a more frequent basis?

Yeah, I was... something like two pages, and five or six days ago... If you're looking for an update, read up to your post I quoted!

Talk about ignorance

See the above answer.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Be mad if you want but

This is sort of funny in a morbid sort of way.

I've seen plenty of taser videos, and I can just imagine this guy getting up and being like B----. YOU PICKED THE WRONG DAY.

Sad story about the guys who died, but we're all going to pass at some point.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I've only read the article in the first link so far, but I have to say it's about time someone shot back at these bastards. I noticed that the article doesn't say if he used any force against the cops BEFORE they pulled a weapon on him, if he didn't then he was within his rights to shoot back and as the training says, he moved up to the next level of force. Self defense, the cops that ended up killing him should be charged with murder.

[edit on 4/5/09 by SG-1-9er]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-1-9er
I've only read the article in the first link so far, but I have to say it's about time someone shot back at these bastards. I noticed that the article doesn't say if he used any force against the cops BEFORE they pulled a weapon on him, if he didn't then he was within his rights to shoot back and as the training says, he moved up to the next level of force. Self defense, the cops that ended up killing him should be charged with murder.

[edit on 4/5/09 by SG-1-9er]

Perhaps you should read some more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join