It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First step: Swine Flu, next step: RFID chip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Giving a bump to this thread after seeing a well informed and well written post here by the OP on it.

This is a topic that Mulder brought to the table on 4/28/09, 3 months before I discussed it on a completely different thread, and another month and a half before making it onto a thread by Burntheships.

Mulder, excellent research done my friend!

Hopefully enough people will wake up like you, myself, and Burn and will be able to resist the evil that comes along with these chips.

My apologies for having missed your thread in the past, S&F!

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Yes chiming in here and this is a very important development.

Thanks Mulder for your forsight into this issue, and I too missed your thread, intend to flag and contribute. Sliadon, to you too

We have chips in medication that is breaking news here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

With nonotech available now this can be done in tamiflu no problem...
This is not only a physical threat, but a threat to our individual soveriegnty. Make no mistake folks, this trend is picking up speed, and it is indeed a straight path to The Mark.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thank you, Burntheships and Sliadon. By then, this thread was just a theory, a rational thinking of a+b=c.

Today, as I saw that they really ARE talking about making the RFID chips to track the Swine Flu, well, it made my insides freeze for a moment.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes I get chills...not from the flu either...

Also, I had found an article that mentioned implanted chips in the shoulders of humans to remind them to take thier medications.

What bothers me is some people like that idea...see the comments of the thread about the chips in the medication.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was listening to the Glenn Beck radio show yesetrday morning and guess who is looking into this?..yep, he sure is. Glenn said his people called VeriChip but, of course, did not get any answers from them. VeriChip still hasn't gotten back with him as of yet.... What a surprise.

Whether you like GB or not, he IS the only one on MSM who will even glance at these issues and we should be grateful he's trying. (I expect to feel heat at the mere mention of GB's name, so go ahead...I'm ready to take it....and I really don't care)

Thanks to all who are doing the hard work keeping us up to date and informed!!

fmf

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
What bothers me is some people like that idea...see the comments of the thread about the chips in the medication.

Peole LIKE the idea about having chips in medication?

Alright, this is quite upsetting, like screaming in the ear of the one who cannot hear.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I have to wonder if it is not willful ignorance...
I could give the benefit of the doubt to the deaf, however for a person that chooses to ignore repeated warnings...what hope is there for them?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As a healthcare pro., I agree...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When I joined the military, I was shipped to Fort Benning, GA. Within a week of being there I got my first volley of needles. One of them was a wide gauge below my ass that injected something that I could feel painfully making its way into my thigh. Within a few seconds, the sensation stopped and I never felt it again. That was 10 years ago, I am sure the chips are smaller now and can be administered by smaller syringes. Reply if you are also ex military and remember the shot early in your career. I have no doubt that there is a digital tag in that chip, which is associated with a file in a database somewhere that is accessed every time my chip is scanned. Like when I walk through an airport security point. That is when my financial and criminal records are accessed.

There has to be a way to use a scanner, maybe from a veterinarian that can access the chip, change the permission to read and write and basically hack the chip. I would volunteer, I grow my own food and weed and distill my well water anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fullmoonfairy
I was listening to the Glenn Beck radio show yesetrday morning and guess who is looking into this?..yep, he sure is. Glenn said his people called VeriChip but, of course, did not get any answers from them. VeriChip still hasn't gotten back with him as of yet.... What a surprise.

Whether you like GB or not, he IS the only one on MSM who will even glance at these issues and we should be grateful he's trying. (I expect to feel heat at the mere mention of GB's name, so go ahead...I'm ready to take it....and I really don't care)

Thanks to all who are doing the hard work keeping us up to date and informed!!

fmf

The best way to silence opponents of an issue is to pay a dumb ass to talk about it and then ridicule him and then you can ridicule anyone who talks about it and thus manufacture a moot point. That is how he earns his pay and that is how Glenn Beck makes a circus out of conspiracy theory. It is subtle, but it is effective. That is why he is such good friends with Sarah Palin, who by the way uses the same strategy to destroy the credibility of the tea party movement which is a serious threat to the GOP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join