UFOs over Paderborn / Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Free Spriti is an armchair critic. If he were forced to churn out a certain number of these stories crap would also pass the filtering process or he might end up publishing nothing. I have emailed all news web to let them know this might be a hoax.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by starfemme1]

So I'm an armchair critic starfemme? What about you kid? I was the one who debunked
this video here WITH FACTS and even the CGI creator Verklagekasper gave his version
of the making and software, how about that. You and your idol Michael Cohen made a
ridicule here on ATS, how about that. Your favorite psychic has been posting fake and
pirated manipulated videos in his website All News Web and I have been exposing him
with EVIDENCES and FACTS here. What about you?

You said you sent an email to him alerting of these mistakes? Nice try kid but either
your favorite psychic ignored you or he is more interested in sustaining his videos
to avoid more ridicule. I think you are part of this scam and a colaborator in that
website, it's all clear by now. And yet you keep saying they are so busy they can't
check some of the videos authenticity? Get out of here with that crap.

By the way what I do is known as research, learn something kid.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I was the one who debunked this video here WITH FACTS

lol. You just found my homepage, the link to which I put on the Youtube channel openly for the very purpose of being found. That's not quite debunking. But hey, Captain Obvious, thanks for advertising my web presences.

and even the CGI creator Verklagekasper gave his version

Actually, it was a special version just for you and your ilk. The truth(tm) is still out there
. Sorry, no CGI.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verklagekasper

I was the one who debunked this video here WITH FACTS

lol. You just found my homepage, the link to which I put on the Youtube channel openly for the very purpose of being found. That's not quite debunking. But hey, Captain Obvious, thanks for advertising my web presences.

and even the CGI creator Verklagekasper gave his version

Actually, it was a special version just for you and your ilk. The truth(tm) is still out there
. Sorry, no CGI.

Well sorry for spoiling your few minutes of fame on Youtube but you are not that
clever. Truth is you tried to create some stir ala Haiti fake UFO video. It's clear as
water by reading the comments left by people in your Yotube video and your response
to them. And I will say it, yes you attempted to make a hoax but you are not that
clever, check the comments of the people. About your CGI creation, my two cents
since it's a cheap animation to my taste as I said, clear and obvious.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

from the article in question:

(Update: A reader has just emailed us to inform us that proof exists to suggest that the original video might well be CGI, wich doesnt bode well for this second image. We are investigating)

The ability to admit one made a mistake and humility-something you should learn and the mark of genuine UFO investigation.

I am a collaborator? right so what are you then. Hardly the comment of a genuine researcher! You can attack but anyone who defends is 'in on it'-thats like me saying you are a competing interest-which I wouldnt suggest......................so why accuse me?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by starfemme1]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well sorry for spoiling your few minutes of fame on Youtube but you are not that
clever. Truth is you tried to create some stir ala Haiti fake UFO video. It's clear as
water by reading the comments left by people in your Yotube video and your response
to them. And I will say it, yes you attempted to make a hoax but you are not that
clever, check the comments of the people. About your CGI creation, my two cents
since it's a cheap animation to my taste as I said, clear and obvious.

It's interesting how often people who claim that everything was obvious are so bothered. Like they needed to convince themselves rather than others. Good night!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfemme1

from the article in question:

(Update: A reader has just emailed us to inform us that proof exists to suggest that the original video might well be CGI, wich doesnt bode well for this second image. We are investigating)

The ability to admit one made a mistake and humility-something you should learn and the mark of genuine UFO investigation.

I am a collaborator? right so what are you then. Hardly the comment of a genuine researcher! You can attack but anyone who defends is 'in on it'-thats like me saying you are a competing interest-which I wouldnt suggest......................so why accuse me?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by starfemme1]

Your response was posted on May 18, 2009, check the date. This same day your
favorite psychic Michael Cohen is posting a new article claiming this: Germany:
Second witness to Paderborn UFO surfaces. It's funny, he is determined to sustain
this fake incident despite what you say he admitted to make a mistake. Your psychic
has admitted nothing and keeps with the same tale inventing a second witness.
It's clear as water.

You say you are his colaborator? Well starfemme it seems to me your psychic just
ignored your advice again and insist in the Paderborn tale even that it was debunked
with facts. What are you going to say now. And I'm not accusing you, I'm just showing
facts. Check the “new second witness” article and let's see if he tries to remove it.

www.--.com...

By the way where is the email, the name or whereabouts of this alleged second witness your
psychic is claiming got in contact with him. He didn't show anything, it's just his words.
Very convenient.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

What is your true agenda here-you have obviously fibbed in this post the story was conceded by ANW to be a hoax ages ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join