It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we are all wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What if we are all wrong about the NWO? What if the NWO isn't some fascist force hellbent on control, but some forward thinking people who believe that peace and stability can be achieved through unification? And what if we are all scared of it because we fear change?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What if they're all reptillians? What if they're all clones of Bin Laden or Bush? What if anything?

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Anathmea,

If we believed in that, we would believe in a whole bunch wierd *whatever*.

Take a pill! CHILL! Have you seen anything here that would make you believe in the NWO? NO! And there's one reason, IT DOESN'T EXIST! It's a utopian concept. Unfortunately, we are stuck with the old world concept. This will continue to be our "reality" until the second coming of Jesus, the Messiah. Many on this site have differing ideas. Trust me, when the time comes, there will be nothing even close to unification.

What about the rest of this crap?

I don't know about you, but, I don't believe in Greys, reptilions or lizards - unless of course I see them in the nature preserve next to the library. (They have turtles sunning themselves on logs!) Use your brain, we were created in the image and likeness of God. If you can't believe in God, why would you ever think of believing in the fact that we all descended from lizards who came from some other galaxy. Where did they come from, a CrackerJack box?

Peace be with you my child, Pray.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense

Take a pill! CHILL! Have you seen anything here that would make you believe in the NWO?

I don't think that I was being that 'energetic' You are right, I have seen no evidence and I have no fear of it. I was simply stating a theory to generate discussion and get people thinking, that's all.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Anathmea,
I'm sorry if I came on too strong. I was on another long thread who needed something very strong. I don't think there is a group on the verge of control. My God! who would want responsibility for this???!!!

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The evil Reptillians! lol. It's ok about being too strong. We all do it sometimes.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Carvador,
Do you think they're all reptillions? Oh my God! We're DOOMED, DOOMED, DOOMED! Unless we use FedEX!
Exactly, What if anything. BTW, what is your your point?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If you ever get to the point where you dont know anymore if the New World Order is real, just look at a dollar bill!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well All seeing Eye,
I guess you'll have to tell me. I don't think John Wayne avatar ever saw more than one dollar on a green back. So what's your point? Where's the NWO - please don't tell me it's in the pyramid or eye!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anathema
What if we are all wrong about the NWO? What if the NWO isn't some fascist force hellbent on control, but some forward thinking people who believe that peace and stability can be achieved through unification?
Through unification: That is the question. Is this unification still going to be through the present dollar we use today? If it is, then there will still be competition between people, friction between the haves and the have-nots, therein lies the problem, even under that unification.

If the unification of the NWO is one based on equality of humanity, well that would be a good NWO.

By the way things are progressing today, I can only see an NWO based on the competitive nature of money.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Well All seeing Eye,
I guess you'll have to tell me. I don't think John Wayne avatar ever saw more than one dollar on a green back. So what's your point? Where's the NWO - please don't tell me it's in the pyramid or eye!

"pyramid or eye"? No, no, just look at the words

"FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" If there was no New World Order, it would say " United States Treasury Note" You see my point?

top topics

join