It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone knows how to deal with demons??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
There are two variants here:
Its either 1 huge super powerful demons that JAMMED my heart chakra.

I know a lot about the heart chakra (avatar) Ive had lots of experience with its energy and I think I know what you mean about this heart chakra jam. Did it blast away at full force and you could not shut it off? Did you ask for it to be shut off but it wouldnt? It got so bad you thought you were having a heart attack??

There are two explanations for this...one is good and one is bad.

Good...a massive release of energy from your heart chakra is an initial sign of awakening and ascension. Its your heart centre being activated and cleared, this burst of energy is a symptom. I had a link but I cant find it.

OR

Not so good...you do indeed have an entity bound to your heart chakra and its using you through your heart energy. Many spirits/demons just love human heart chakra energy its just pure fuel for them and they cant get enough of it.

Id have to know more of the details but Ive been in both of the abouve situations, even had bad spirits threaten me if I didnt let them have access to my heart chakra. They were very powerful and held immense energy against me, not nice at all.

U2U me if you feel you want to.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Find a Priest.They seem to be good at getting rid of them.Not a Catholic here but certainly would be if I came across a demon.lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Also shielding, and using the power of positive messages to increase your own co-creational abilities. Not to mention seeking help from your HS, asking to find out how to take personal responsiblity and discover what you need to do, to undo this happening again, help from your Creator, however you see this, and angels or higher positive people, however you see this. He's trying to give you a perception that makes you give up. Its perception. In other words, what we believe can really limit us or free us.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

There are two variants here:
Its either 1 huge super powerful demons that JAMMED my heart chakra.

Id have to know more of the details but Ive been in both of the abouve situations, even had bad spirits threaten me if I didnt let them have access to my heart chakra. They were very powerful and held immense energy against me, not nice at all.

U2U me if you feel you want to.

So you are claiming to have been threatened by demons on more than one occasion?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hello Every this well be my first post here on ATS and I hope to have a lot of fun here been surfing the site now and again for about 2 years I think anyway this happens to be my favorite field of the paranormal, So I might as well take a crack at it.

Now I have read the entire thread and I always come to the conclusion that everything paranormal is in your head. That's right it's your imagination running wild ! To which most people are kind enough to chime in and tell me how real it really is, To which I always answer"Exactly and the fact that you have perceived it only bring more power."Now who the power goes to is your choice ether you from learning from the experience or the entity that has decided to make you believe in it. Sadly though I normally suggest a large number of things all based on what religion you are I'm afraid that you asked a bit late and your spiritual guides have already brought you to an answer which seems to be running water, or at lest powerful cleansing thought water. I'll make a list of ways this can be done.

Mystics use to meditate and pray under a waterfall, great course if you have a waterfall near by, every empowering. Sadly this has to be a natural waterfall it won't really work in the shower.

Holy water is a good choice easy to make handle store and use. Pour a bowl of water, I normally would use a stone or wooden bowl keeping things and the natural side always helps. Make five crosses over it and say a prayer from your favorite Cristian religion. Remember that the line "The power of Christ repels you." only normally pisses higher demons off.Next what you do with the holy water is up to you the only thing I wouldn't do with it is drink it but then again that might be your answer though it seems to make some people a little sick. options are things like through it over your shoulder why praying dousing yourself with it... Hell do a whole bath tub and submerge yourself in it if you feel you must and that it well free you.

Going to a creek and laying in the stream may help, have some fun with it if possible and go rafting or camping afterword if you like that kind of think, can be kind of hard to tell friends or family you have to go to cleanse your body of a demon. Just find a moment why your out and lay in the water close your eye and picture all the evil energy leaving your body, or maybe attached dark entity drifting away. That of course should get rid or the little devils right ? remember this is all just in your mind we have to find away that well appease it the entity created by the human mass mind or if you don't believe in that another persons mind, maybe your mind, or gods mind it doesn't matter it's what you believe.

Know for a quick ending statement before I get miss understood. I am a scientific and spiritualist, nether side well rest until I have away to explain what I'm taking about. In your case I say it's all mental but the mental realm is the realest of them all and has the greatest off effects on you the reasons all these things don't work is because they pertain only to you as you know yourself. The only way to get rid of them is to find away you believe you can do it. Now most people use psi barrier's how to make and use these has already been explained so I won't go into them for them don't seem to work. If you believe in them I suggest you turn to a guardian or guiding spirit the resides with you and ask them for help, if you don't think you have any of these then I must strongly protest and ask you to meditate on the matter at hand.

Now if asked how I would deal with a demon I would make one simple answer and all the heavens my hate me for it as I've been kick out of two church's for mention of it ("Thou shell not judge"Indeed) But the simplest way to put it as I wouldn't deal with the demon, most 'demons' are kind entity's just a little on the evil side it's possible that all the effects you have is for one that fell accidentally onto a plane in which...(next post

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
he need energy to survive, which is the nature of most things we interact with on all plains as a demon is simply lacked onto the first thing it could find and started using it's energy to live. Understanding this you can figure out that most demons do what they do to survive and all you have to to is help it along and talk to it in a friendly plight manor, like you are meeting a new friend, soon you might be able to talk to it and have it answer you when it has the strangth. At this point you might want to start energy training if you plan to even try to keep it around. After awhile as some occultist might tell you (lucky for you I'm not part of any temple.) that you can get the demon to do some stuff for you like guard you and such in exchange for energy. I think thats enough of that for now, use any information that sounds correct to you and all shell be correct with the world.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
what do you people make of these new age demons:
www.hello-cthulhu.com...

Cthulhu and others, Dogon, Color, Azathot, The one not to be named... ?

I first heard about it in RA Wilsons Illuminatus trilogy but they wuld appear n dozens of other sources, lovecraft books, and the website above.

These are what i call non ortahdox demons.

Any truth to it?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Freeman]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I remembred what the Bible said about demons: they are "fallen angels".

That suggests they are not simple astral negative spirits, but a lot more..

It goes hand in hand with Above ^^^ new age demonology where we find demons like Ashtar, Cthiulhu, shogoth, Dagon etc.

These were originally angelic beings/aliens who lived in other parts of the universe but decided that the path of darkness is more appealing.

They are VERY old, very powerful, dark beautiful and practicly imortal.

I seem to have discovered Ashtar this week - in this song, where singers vibe matches Ashtar. (this < is a normal method of delivering infortamtion, where an artist becomes inspiered (thro channeling or by luck) and he transmits his feelings visions and ideas thro art such as music and drawings). Anyway, in this song Ashtar is singing about "Dreaming of super stars", he alsoo sings about lemuria...

I will upload this song soon so that you guys can hear it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

You have a spirit guide. As everybody has a spirit guide.
Ask it for advice. Although you may not hear an answer,
meditate on what is wrong and how it is tearing you apart,
sincerely ask your guide/s to make this entity move on.

With many things I thought would happen, I had asked them to
create the outcome that I wanted, and each time it has worked.
I don't do it regularly, I don't abuse the privilege of there generosity.

Yet you should try this, as it really does seem to be weighing you down.

Take care mate.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Try and keep the physical (body, where "you" reside in) and nonphysical (mind, thoughts, fantasy, which is generated by "you") completely seperated. You need a mental defense (understanding), not a physical one.

From your perspective they are demons (you once appointed them as demons so they became just that) and so all energy coming from them is like a nightmare, it is this experience that might overpower you, not the demons themselves. If you change your perspective to (for example) believing they are really lost souls trying to find a place to stay (which happens to be your mental house, something like your astral space), you might try and reason with them so to learn how to deal with it. Don't try and make up names for them or associate with known stories, you'll just block your own mental power. Maybe they are astral beings but if we are convinced in our belief they are demons, we transform the space around the being and so influence it making it angry. If living humans picture such astral beings in a heaven it will become friendly. The latter will attract more astral beings so if you can't handle it don't picture demons at all (don't fantasize you are communicating with other beings in your mind).

Don't allow guild, most who undergo the experience are generally good people but raised in a society where there has been a lack of understanding for spirituality. Because of these influences a lot of beings are late in their spiritual evolution, some are so late they need entities as crutches in order to get up to speed. Those who believe they are all poweful and mighty usually struggle the hardest with accepting the crutches as don't identify themselves with the role of patient but rather as the doctor. If such a person doesn't understand from an earthly perspective what is going on in relation to the mental dimension, the Self starts to fight with the mind. In order to prevent real damage the beings appear as demons who take all the psychic beating while pointing out the patients weaknesses, eventually growing stronger.

If in the spiritual experience the beings have appeared as demons to the experiencer, it can be very hard to re-invent them and believe they are actually angelic. Think how somewhere inside your astral space is a sanatorium where the demons are getting therapy, you are on the outside but because of curiousity you listen and hear their cries. Once therapy is done the sanatorium will be rebuilt into a fortress using the former demons to guard your space against other people's demons. This might take some time but at least seeing it from this perspective might make the experience less dramatic for some who are going through this.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ive been fighting this 1 negative sppiritual entity/ demon for 7 bloody years. 7, seven, SEVEN years!!!!!!!!

And in that time during trial and error i actually managed not only NOT to remove original attachments but made a hellova MORE attachment.

These new attachments seem to be somewhat weak yet they influence me that i cant "stand up". My mental plane is a bloody mess!! Im pinned down

Anyway, these things i found remove these smaller attaachments bit by bit:

Raunning water will break a bit
Salt
Prayer will break abit
Staring at the sun...
Garlic
herbs
a bit of yoga
Salvia
Meditation
power ups given to me by various entities helpers
flexing my mind "muscles" / crown chakra
drawing crosses on my body
Lesser banishment ritual of the pentagram
Good slow breething

Well thats about it. Anything else one can do to get rid of attachments??

Mixing these is what works best... bit by bit i peal all negative energy away fom my mental plane - cos there is where its at

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Anyway, these things i found remove these smaller attaachments bit by bit:

Raunning water will break a bit
Salt
Prayer will break abit
Staring at the sun...
Garlic
herbs
a bit of yoga
Salvia
Meditation
power ups given to me by various entities helpers
flexing my mind "muscles" / crown chakra
drawing crosses on my body
Lesser banishment ritual of the pentagram
Good slow breething

Well thats about it. Anything else one can do to get rid of attachments??

Mixing these is what works best... bit by bit i peal all negative energy away fom my mental plane - cos there is where its at

Gosh that sounds a nightmare. What if all these demons on this thread are all created by you all? Is that possible maybe that you are all very good at thought forms and astral creations that you created these devils?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Read my darn signature, for goodness sake

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
""People who speak about it all being 'in your head,' are dead to the Greater Realm"
--- SS,Naga ""

oohh sorry Im new and dont really get to read signatures too much. Im just getting used to posting sort of. Sorry. Is this person a famous mystic Ive not heard of them. So your saying if we think all this is in our heads we are dead to the greater realm. The greater realm being what? Astral realities and stuff. Why is it greater than Earth though?
I just had a thought that it may all just be in our heads and we think it all up and spook ourselves for no reason maybe. What if this ---SS,Naga is just a theory I mean can we prove his texts? I googled him but all sorts of stuff came up.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hehehe

SS,Naga is ATS member, read his reply on the first page of this thread

As for what is greater realm, what can i say, physical 3d reality is like a tip of an iceberg, where majority of it is unseen so is this world

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hehehe

As for what is greater realm, what can i say, physical 3d reality is like a tip of an iceberg, where majority of it is unseen so is this world

Member no longer apparently. So guess we never will hear about this physical 3D world being the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps the majority is unseen who knows, maybe venus is right it is all in our heads, who knows!!

Shame about Naga but it happens, not sure why he is no longer but I enjoyed his posts they did push your thinking boundary back for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Hehehe

So you/he is saying none of it is in our heads its all real and is the tip of an iceburg. Is the 3D reality the tip of it and then you go below to the greater realm is this where your demon is maybe
if it s unseen maybe it should be that way and you all call these things to your world just a thought

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have had numerous encounters with "demons". And I strongly believe that knowledge is to be shared.....

so here i go:

Maintain positivity and love within your heart. It is the only way out for human being at this current time. All other means has been closed. Only love can protect us. Feel the love within you before you go to sleep and right after you wake up. Try to block all negativity especially negative thoughts. This is the only way out.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not really liking what I am seeing here.... A lot of incorrect information, twisted facts, and a lot of un-necessary tactics.

To know how to deal with demons, demon history, and exorcisms:

A Guide To Exorcisms

Maybe that thread will help clear up some misconceptions....

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join