It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone knows how to deal with demons??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Mr Green

Well this Tulpa is similar in a way to poltergeist, which is perhaps the unconscious form of it.

maybe, but I know in the past I either got involved with demons/bad spirits or these Tulpas as they seemed to effect my whole family even though I was the only one doing the summoning through meditation. So whatever was released/summoned/created was real because others saw them and were abused by them not just me, so they wernt just in my mind. I actually heard them but others only saw/felt them. Now I dont give them thought or energy I am not attacked by them, but I still feel them and often see them (not astrally but in my house as flashes of blue/white orbs) but they have far less power over me as my thought form towards them is vastly different now.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'd say you can't summon/command good only bad/demons/entity's you must ASK for goods help and GIVE them permission to help you or heal you or protect you ect. These show CARE/LOVE with their intent with you if they wait til you ask or give they are good and WILL help you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I've read your posts and I must say what you say is all very good/true I also totally agree that we are upgrading come 2012

My point is at this point following any teachings is pointless it's time to follow yourselves listen to your inner self at this time.
If there's to be an awakening of mankind man must be alerted to know he's dreaming

[edit on 3-5-2009 by AsTaR]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR

I'd say you can't summon/command good only bad/demons/entity's you must ASK for goods help and GIVE them permission to help you or heal you or protect you ect. These show CARE/LOVE with their intent with you if they wait til you ask or give they are good and WILL help you.

This makes a lot of sense actually. What if we do ask for help and through asking we happpen to let in the bad stuff along the way though?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've been casting out demons for years! You must bind the strongman, and then the companion spirits should follow him out! Here is the best site I have found on the web. Please do the Spiritual Warfare Prayers every day! The Prayers are Number One on the index!

demonbuster.com...

www.demonbuster.com...

"Pigs In The Parlor" is a great Christian Deliverance Book, by Frank and Ida Hammond. You might want to check it out!

Please walk a daily walk with Jesus, and pray and talk to him every day. When the demons are cast out, you must be careful, because, seven more will enter you. The best way to avoid the seven entering, is to draw near to God, have daily prayer everday with Jesus. Burn anything in your home that is not of God. The Demonbuster site also tells what things you should purge out of your home. Hope this helps!

"When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.

Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation." (Matthew 12: 43-45)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsTaR

My point is at this point following any teachings is pointless it's time to follow yourselves listen to your inner self at this time.
If there's to be an awakening of mankind man must be alerted to know he's dreaming

Hi this is something I constantly struggle with. I know deep within me this is a single path from which we can only find true guidance from within, however without talking/discussing with others it does seem to be almost impossible. Its like what is the best protection method when dealing with astral entities, what is the best method for astral projection, what is meditation, how do we find inner stillness...ALL questions others can certainly help with..but with help comes confussion and wrong paths and demons!!! There is good and bad advice out there its just knowing who and what to follow for the best. I do think if your strong enough it can even help going down wrong paths as it can arm you for the future possibly...then again it may damadge you for good Im not really sure.

You say we are dreaming. What if we are...dreaming even when we are awake? What if non of this is real and we are just in two states of dreams, one night state and one day state but both are dream states from which we must wake up from to fully awaken?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, I really think the whole thing is a kind of matrix where we live and grow and experience everything there is to experience. So its akin to a dream state perhaps, but I do believe that this serves a higher purpose, the evolution of our souls. I also believe we have all lived many thousands of lifetimes, with many thousands more, on many other planets in the matrix. And that we go from higher levels to lower ones, to experience something, to relearn something, to help another person or the world.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You want to know how to reach meditation sound mind/body and to help bring inner/self/spirit/mind/consciousness out. Follow these three videos In this order they are about 28mins each and there's 3 I'd follow them in this order 1 blip.tv... 2 blip.tv... 3 blip.tv... That's 1Alpha 2Theta 3Delta

These videos use an audio CD relaxation CD called BrainSync by BrainWaves they make *subliminal* CD's BUT this is *NOT* subliminal they use an audio technic : They play (these are examples) 100Khz tone in the left ear and 107Khz in the right ear thus there is a phantom tone is created in between of 7hz you can archive this same effect if you've ever matched the tone of a vacuum motor blow dryer ect were you/dryer audio mix together causing a warble warp effect this is the same idea this carrier tone at 7Khz for ect stimulates the minds eye into hearing 7Khz waves which is a natural relaxed very creative brain state (I think its 7Khz hmm...) anyhow it says in the videos anyways. YOU MUST buffer these so you don't play it with skips that will ruin your relaxing. Also wear STEREO headphones so you can hear each tone I don't think anyone could watch these and not be able to relax/meditate the audio frequencies it's self auto-invokes the mind's eye to These states of Alpha Theta Delta

www.brainsync.com for more audio and help

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Would that be similar to the monroe institutes wave 1 cds that I have then? I wonder if they can be mixed, or if one should be done for a few months first, then after a break, perhaps the other?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

How can we 100% believe we die/end if we can't 100% remember/prove our birth/start?When we die will we 100% believe it over without proof? How do you prove to something that does not see with vision the truth without seeing it with their own eyes.If you can no longer experience proof with examples of a physical world in the afterlife?
If you can't be shown proof your dead then your dead yet you can't prove 100% Defiantly your dead as there is no more room for anything else but yourself/soul. How can you prove yourself exists if all that exists is you..... as you can't truly experience what/how/its like for others/people to exists the in the same way you witness you yourself exist . There's simply no way to truly experience self but to exist as oneself and remember anything more than yourself how can a definition of non-existence/existence exist to give you the idea you exist if there is no more room at the smallest point than yourself to place definition to existence.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I've actually made these into a DVD video that fits onto a DVD-R 4.7Gig and I re-rendered them with more color/smoother graphics higher resolution and with my own made menu's I'll be glad to share.

Also watch these www.eso-garden.com.../weblog/beyond_the_power_of_positive_thinking_on_larry_king_live/

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have a memory from a past life, that has completely changed my entire outlook on life. In addition, when I was very ill with the flu once, and my heart kept acting up, and none of the meds would get me off the couch, the air shimmered and sort of parted, and I felt immediately the presence of my grandfather and another higher being. I was asked if to choose whether I wished to stay or to go back home. My mother was there, staying over night for days watching my children, who I immediately thought of, and decided to stay. I then overdosed on tylenol, took 5 pills, and was finally able to get up. I thought it was delusional from my illness, but now I'm far less convinced.

Then one of my friend shared his nde with me. And it was wonderful! My heart lit up and I felt a peace beyond explaining when I was reading his words.

Edit to add: www.abovetopsecret.com... the seeker_713g's post!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 3-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I recently got off medications.... I was very young in grade 2 or 3 in fact when we started art/drawing in school my parents got called in because I was drawing advanced things like hands with gloves hats with pom-poms details like icicles on cliff sides when other children were simply drawing scribbles. I was instantly singled out and thus seen as special and needed therapy which has continued until last year when I QUIT my medication and over the counter drugs I've overdosed in my life a few times on purpose and got no where then I made some discovery's and after 10solid years of needing and depending on the medications I was taking I quit and I realized that all of my problems were actually side effects of the pills I was ingesting the body is such a precious thing we should not poison it with medications got a headache? Drink more fluids (no Caffeine or diuretics) WATER... as I said pure water make for pure of body. Anyhow I was a BIG time believer in medications/pills I would even carry some types around in a small travel thing. Point is now I got away from them and I am so glad I would never touch a pill again in the same way! They cause more problems than solve. Good Diet/vitamins and lots of fluids does far more to me than any medications ever did. They've actually banned books published by authors who cured their own cancer with diet they ban them because it closes Dr's down if people new we can self cure thought proper diet and following your daily recommended intake protein keeps you glowing warm crabs make you last longer and vitamins wake you up!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The only medications I take are my thyroid pills, and they're a very big necessity, as my thyroid is 100% nonfunctional, and pain killers for fever and pain. And when they work, I always get better faster, aside from anything the doctor prescribes like antibiotics for my abscessed tooth recently. But I'm very grateful to live in a world with pain relief medication and meds that take down inflammations. That was unbearable agony I went through with my tooth, and I was so relieved to get a shot of something at the ER and strong meds then.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nutters. Whole lot of nutters.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SonyAD

That's not really a positive statement what harm are we doing you? Point is I can't help that I am more in tune with my body and awareness of conciousness

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonyAD
Nutters. Whole lot of nutters.

Ah this is good. It relieves stress in me! I like it, maybe I am a nutter but who cares! Nutter or not does it really matter...nope probably not.

Cheers a sense of humour is essential or we are lost .

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Don Juan stated that 'everyone is quite mad.' They just don't know it, thinking they are sane....

Love the humor part....

"Why did the chicken want to Ascend?"

[edit on 3-5-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
Don Juan stated that 'everyone is quite mad.' They just don't know it, thinking they are sane....

Love the humor part....

"Why did the chicken want to Ascend?"

[edit on 3-5-2009 by SS,Naga]

I dont know why did the chicken want to ascend? To see his friend on the other side ...??

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I really want to ascend!!

There are chakras above your head, which i cal extraterrestrial chakras.

What you do is charge the highest chakra, you charge it, and then it releases ascension energy and your whole body ascends!

Unfortuantely there is this other demonic being here which is quite powerful, it damaged my extraterrestrial chakras and i cant ascend!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join