It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone knows how to deal with demons??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
here is what i have learned and do.

we do not know all that is going on in the other realms. i make the conscious, free willed decision to give everything i have, to the pure, divine Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ.

with that... everything that i do, request *must* go through the Will of the Holy Spirit. everything!

we don't always know what is attached to us. perhaps it is an attachment that has a victim attached to it. maybe it's another victim that has been layered into you.. which i've seen to be the case with me.

i'm a victim of milab and alien activity. i've dealt with alot of lower astral beings. you cannot fight them with negativity and darkness. you must combat them with Light. they can't survive in the Pure Divine Light of the Holy Spirit.

right now i'm seeing alot of angels that have been altered... captured, etc. i'm seeing demons with white wings. things are getting screwed up and it's the black op programs, etc. that are doing it. i wont go into my experiences here.

thing is.. make sure that when you ask for help that you ask for help from what is PURE, DIVINE, & HOLY. God's angels will help.. that's what they are there for. however even with them, I make sure that only those who are within the Will of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ can enter into my realm. not all of them are pure at the moment. not saying that they have fallen by any means. some have been stumbling and taken captive.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
so in essense...

i put it all into the hands of my Holy God.

with that one must be open to being led by the Holy Spirit. if you don't fight to do this, then you are open to further deception and it's easy to get all turned around. i speak from experience in this.

Follow and Wait Upon the Holy Spirit.

to me it's a daily, hourly thing.

it's that bad...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
another thing...

cleanse and clear your house and body. daily.

i had alot of chords and attachments. after i would shower i would pour an ammonia / salt solution over my head... even the bottom of my feet. i did this everyday for a long time.

i burn frankensense and myrh and would burn this after cleansing. clean your walls with an ammonia solution.. everything.

i put some in my washing machine when i wash my clothes. i was seeing black chords which also attach to your clothing.

i suspect that you have black chords which are also causing you problems. they attach everywhere. i also suspect that your house is full of this stuff. clear clutter too.

there are books on psychic cleansing and clearing. the most effective thing that i've found is ammonia, salt (they hate salt for some reason)

frankinsense and myrh.

this along with your spiritual activity. it must all go together.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
oh... rinse the ammonia solution after about a minute! don't leave it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I forgot salt, thanks.

I have a neighbor that is one really dangerous and crazy man. I was having terrible problems with this guy, he is really bad. I have a salt barrier and that did help some. I did a small bag with Kosher salt, black pepper and red pepper, said a prayer and placed it on a decoration on my door. Interestingly it is a lovely swag of birch. I have not had one problem from this man since, not one.

I would suggest you also try that.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I strongly suggest two courses of action:

1) Go straight to your doctor and explain your symptoms without the hyperbole about entities etc.

2) Do exactly as the nice doctor tells you, which I hope will include some basic psychic evaluation.

This may seem like I'm dismissing your problems off-handedly, I am not, I just want you to get the help you need.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I forgot salt, thanks.

How does salt work on the astrals? Can physical chemicals be taken across? Isnt salt more for Earth bound ghosts?I cant see astral demons running away at a bit of salt...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
How does salt work on the astrals? Can physical chemicals be taken across? Isnt salt more for Earth bound ghosts?I cant see astral demons running away at a bit of salt...

good question to which i have no answer. wish i did. what i do know is that salt affects demons.. or whatever people wish to call them. depending on the severity of the situation, salt may be little more than an irritant.

as far as ghosts.. i don't know about that. i've dealt with many astral beings and from my own experience it is the demons that are bothered by salt.

kinda like incense.. how that affects the astral realms. i don't know.

these are only tools.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Give up 'for you are damned to be bound to this hell forsaken earth. Just kidding, see an exorcist. Lol

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
Give up 'for you are damned to be bound to this hell forsaken earth. Just kidding, see an exorcist. Lol

Are all demons bad though? When does a spirit become a demon? Can we have positive spirit attachments? Are all attachments from the astral/4D doomed to be bad?

One I came across actually made me laugh,we became sort of friends, I dont think he was all that bad but he would still fit into the catagory of a spiritual attachment.

( and no Im not mad or in need of a doctor

)

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

A smiling banker can tell a good joke; he'll take your house first chance he gets (and still keep smiling). Don't trust the greed-possessed (even the sight of money/cash increases their greed factor, Fact).

And yes, see my previous post quote, this thread (pg. 1): all astrals are 'bad.'

This person here is now getting the 'help' of a jesu entity, and is having a whole party of consumers/feeders on their Lifeforce. They can take a loving face and have a reptiles tail, easy as pie-baking. I met one when I was Seven (7), hovering out my 2nd story window, the face & form of jesu, fully awake, calling me hither: spoke, and disappeared! Now, that was a straight up shapeshifter!

Read the Quote; wake the hell up. They are addictive, and crafty, and Need Your Lifeforce to Survive in the 4th D: 1st-to-4th Dimensions-[cusp]-5th are Predatorial, and Must Eat (various) to Stay Alive in their dimension(s):

Spirits (4th D) eat effluvium. Etherian beings consume Ethe,ic substance. Oh yeah, those on the 3rd don't mind a Bite to eat, either!

This is a Universal Law! Eat/Consume to Live from the [cusp]-5th Down (Pivot Plane). Below the 5th, is the low Mind :: Above the 5th, the AllVerse is not Predatorial, with Substance-Force:x2-Energy being in Perfect Balance of Interchange.

Wisdom will carry the day for the Awakeners, filled with Love of Creation.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I suggest what really works - ask Jesus to take care of it.

Just say outloud "Get thee behind me, satan, in the name of
Jesus Christ".

Demons are straight from satan - and trust me, he is extremely busy in these last days - he knows his time is short to sway as many people as he can away from God.
It's up to each individual whether they take his bait or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Freeman, check your inbox

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It could be a psychological issue, always seek medical help first to discount it.

Otherwise, Seek out a very good healer to help you.
I'd start with taking bach flowers they help you vibrate at a higher level that makes it hard for lower vibrating energy to stay attached.

You have a crack in your "aura" for a better word, from a trauma, ie abuse, an accident or a operation, did this start after either?

Bad energy is never as strong as you in the 3rd dimesnsion.

Work on relaxation and meditation, counselling is very important, and good excercise, and seek help from a good person who doesnt rip you off who knows how to seal up cracks (medium healers tend to better than a priest). Its in the belief that you are NOT a vicitm when you gain power to expel and keep it away...you know inner peace blah blah...If you are religious, then prayer works well as it raises your vibration also. Pray peacefully and think of people or pets you love so you get a happpy feeling when in meditative/prayer state, never pray through fear begging 'God' to get rid of it...fear=strong energy for it to stay attached.

It can take on form of "demon' if thats what you allow or call it, but technically its just a negative kinda energy from a deceased person, bad energy from a negative group experience or a bad personal eperience. The more fear you have, the greater energy you create for it to suck off you...to the entity you're just a battery...unplug yourself.

Good Luck, and again see a doc first
nothing wrong with being a little nuts, you can fix it....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
This sounds like a case of sleep paralysis/night terrors.
Magick won't help you. That stuff is just your imagination, none of it is real.

You just need to go to sleep and KNOW that none of the things happening to you is real. It is just your mind freaking out when you are paralyzed and your sensory input is shut off. This happens when a person is still half-asleep. It's just your imagination combined with your fear when try to move but cannot.
The imagination is a powerful thing, and it appears that your belief in demons/spirits is influencing your thoughts when you are undergoing sleep paralysis.

I used to have the same thing happen to me, only I never did any of the 'astral travelling' or any of that other stuff. When I convinced myself that it was just sleep paralysis and not demons or evil spirits *POOF* it stopped happening.

Only you can help yourself, and it starts and ends in your reining in your imagination and changing your mindset.

No magic involved, other than some willpower.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I would tend to agree with those who suggest medical help first.ounce you rule out everything physical then you can start on the metaphysical.if you tend to the Christan go to church,or what ever your religious preference. the main thing is these things are hard to manage by you're self. that is why mankind created the shaman.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by h8red42
I would tend to agree with those who suggest medical help first.ounce you rule out everything physical then you can start on the metaphysical.

Yes but who wants demonic possesion on their medical records
Not many. Only way around it is to explain the symptoms to the doctor but dont mention your suspicions.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
demons like to control us but they unable unless we let them. YES ! We have power over the demons. Go Pray to God for help, then tell demon get out of yourself. Dont let demon think you are weak and bring neg to urself or etc like that. Demons like that.

you can try contact for help www.aetv.com...

I see them help family and people alot with like that. I believe they are good and experience with that. I will pray for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Predictions and Natural Magic

Witchcraft practitioner Dr. Evelyn Paglini shared her predictions, as well discussed using Natural Magic to change your luck and life. She has seen a rise in dark forces over the last two years, and recently had a series of visions about the next 1,000 days. The visions were curiously accompanied by the song Stars and Stripes Forever and contained a sense of overwhelming pain and emotion. On Coast to Coast 2 nite rebrodcast at 10:00pm enjoy ,

First Post ...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Greetings~
The entity plaguing you is truly a disembodied being of the Nephilim race who were purposely destroyed in the Great Flood. Their time among humanity was a travesty...to themselves and humans. Their spirits now attempt to gain full entrance INTO a targeted (you in this instance) human body because their immortal earth-bound spirits perpetually crave a flesh and blood home. Basically, they grieve for the loss of their former half human, half angelic bodies. Once entrance is attained a human being becomes officially "possessed." These are the ghosts, the shadow people, the poltergeists, and the channeled beings who roam endlessly "behind" the unseen "veil" that separates our physical reality from theirs. They all are what we call "demons." They will do whatever it takes to achieve their goal. This includes, but not limited to, shape-shifting tricks; they can appear as they want, when they want, to fit the circumstance. Any disembodied entity who represents itself as [THE Messiah and Savior] "Jesus" is a bold-faced liar. The true Jesus Christ they fear and are fully subservient to. The true Jesus Christ dwells in His resurrected (i.e molecularly altered) flesh and bone (no blood) body in the highest of Heavenly realms. All others are impostors-- you'll never get anywhere listening to any of them, no matter their appearance or their claims. You have been led to believe that water areas are some sort of barrier to demonic presences. They are in fact areas where they dwell and gather (I can get articles referencing this in another post if you'd like.) They prefer them actually. I strongly and deeply urge you to step away, run in fact, from the false light of metaphysics and gnosticism that is repackaged in so-called "New Age" philosophies before it snares you forever. I speak as a former partaker and experiencer of those underground/hidden thought streams most often referred to as "the occult." Experience is always a bringer of lessons. Your body is in mortal danger. But more important... your soul is in eternal danger. Nothing but a contrite and non-prideful (i.e. non-egoic sustaining devices) heart can ever inspire acceptance of the mercy gift of Christ Jesus. No amount of summoning rituals, formulaic prayers, or alchemical recipes will ever relieve you of your tormentor(s), for that is only "fighting fire with fire." I'd like to suggest you check out "Shattering the Darkness" website. Please. No need to continue spinning your wheels when you can truly become a "Freeman." My prayers are with you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join