Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anyone knows how to deal with demons??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have a problem with "negative spiritual entity" a demonic entity which normally resides in the astral but now attached to my energy body...

I have tried almost everything and while the entity didnt like it it wasnt enough to banish it completely.

What i need is to sleep in a house built near/above a river/stream. That is the best possible defence againts negative entities. But i dont have money to move to a country where it would be possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
THIS, is what said demon/demons did to me over the last few years:

CV page 3 aka "# list".

On secodn thought i better delete this

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Top 3 violations are : (what this demon did to me)

1.Throat implant
2. Brain chakras disableld
3. 6th dimensional lock up

While i can live with altered appearence (no.1) and disabled brain chakras, 6th dimensional violation is the worst of all: it does many nasty things to me but the biggest problem is it makes me feel like im carryin 50 kilos. I cant run, i can hardly walk, i am immobalised. No joking.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If you continue to think that way you'll always have your entity tormenting you. Demans are simply disembodied souls of Nephilim, hybrids between women and fallen angels. They once had physical bodies but once they died their soul-spirits were doomed to roam the earth until judgment day. In order to rid yourself from them you need to turn to Jesus Christ for salvation. First you must believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and then you have to realize that you have sinned against God for doing your own thing and not considering that He is and that He can save you. Then you need to ask Jesus to forgive you for all of your sins and accept Him as Lord and Savior. If you do this from an honest heart, you will then receive the power to be free. Then when it bothers you you ask Jesus to protect you and ignore it because it has no more authority over you.

Others will have opinions contrary to mine, but give it some consideration. I recomend a reading of the Gospel of John from the Bible. It will tell you what you need to know.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath.....

....and realise that all of this is nonsense.

Sorry, but I simply do not believe in such things. Nothing against you mate, i'm extremely open minded - but this crosses the line of sanity for me.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
^^^ ive tried all of that, and i even have a book on how to deal with negative entities, had it since 2003 when i realised i had entities around me and i spent 7 years trying to get rid of them, and it seems i hardly moved since then, i was badly brainwashed in 2004 - 2008 and didnt fight em, now its 2009 and im back on exorcism case

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have had my own experiences... and I can only tell you that it's the only way. Ask Jesus for protection and for their mouths to be closed so that they cannot speak and you will be fine. And you need to ignore them. They will eventually go somewhere else due to your lack of attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Just close your eyes, take a deep breath.....

....and realise that all of this is nonsense.

Sorry, but I simply do not believe in such things. Nothing against you mate, i'm extremely open minded - but this crosses the line of sanity for me.

You dont believe in astral entities?

Then you never APed. Talk to 1000s of astral projectionists and ask them, they will tell you there is a dimension above physical, physical is like a visible tip of the iceberg. And there in that astral dinension reside a whole arraye of spirits and entities. Ask any projectionist they will tell you they came into contact with spirits/entities.

And theres all kinds of good light spirits there, and in deeper low vibratory part live dark negative entities that CAN mess you up

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
BTW Fromabove

It seems i DID in fact came across a entity in the astral who claims to be Jesus.

He is sort of helping me but cant banish the demon, cannt heal my throat implant and cant disconnect 6th dimensional lock up mechanism

My only hope of salvation is to build a house over a stream and spend soome weeks maybe month there.

That or finding alien orgone generator, see my sig, there is one hidden here

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Sorry, but I am a scientist at heart. Now while I believe that our human brain is extremely complex and that things such as telepathy, displacement of objects etc etc are possible (although relatively unknown at the moment), I believe everything can be explained scientifically, without the danger of having one's own creative mind twist that reality into something else that exists only as fiction.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I got to agree to a point that some of this appears to be nonsense.

Other sections may be because there is a demon entity and other parts my be because Freeman believes so strongly in this entity that Freeman assists in continuing with the manifestation.

Our thoughts have the power to co-create and to manifest. If I believe strongly enough that someone will ring me and I think their name with absolute conviction you can be guarenteed they ring me. The power of our thoughts are just that, powerful.

How about Freeman just change the thought patterns and delete every time the negative thought arises, continuing to say, delete, I erase the thoughts, the concepts. Entities can not exist if you continue to not believe in them. They feed off your fear. They feed off your thoughts. If you stop thinking about it you stop feeding it. You will suffer some form of withdrwal as your mind is slightly addicted to this pain of the entity and the pain body that is created continues to feed every time you write about it, talk about it and think about it.

My advise, Stop feeding your pain body, which feeds the demon, handle the withdrawals of the addiction to this problem as you have been involved now with this since around 2004. You are really showing evidence of a slight obsession with this. Make sure every single time your mind thinks about demonic entities or you want to talk about it, you delete and erase. It will be very difficult trying to regain control of your own mind but you are the only one who can do this, as you allowed to loose control in the first place. The power is yours.

Hope that helps. Just thought it might. Take care Freeman. TRy not to send yourself or your mind crazy over this.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
^^^ i can errase the thought

still doesnt change the fact that i am immobilised, crippled dude who cant run/defend himself

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You are one of several people posting on ats in this predicament.

It is the reason I 'preach' to people to remove all entities from their energy area, because the incredible dangers involved, mostly with the 'attachment,' which creates a substance called Uz, and also, in seemingly 'benevolent' situations, Sticky (neg. & pos. Two-Way Flow Substances, nature & spirit).

You've tried everything but have no power left to do anything. Now what do you do? It takes money to make money; if you have none, you're #'d, right? Same with the Power: to free yourself, you need power.

It is hard to consciously project into the astral and remove this entity from your Central Light Core Shaft, which it is attached to, and sucking (absorbing) the energy effluvium (your Lifeforce) radiating therefrom. This is how it's done. A Burst of very Strong Will generally removes (cleans) the Central Light Core Shaft, but I am afraid this entity and it's friends have grown a firm grip (tendrils) about your Core Shaft by now.

You need to project and attack this thing directly: you are ten (10) times stronger than it, energetically (guaranteed), for it does not likely have a physical body (instrument). It is the only way for someone without far more knowledge and ability than yourself. And it is Must Do, for you sacrifice yourself unless you achieve this. Some cash on hand would enable you to build a device that will allow you to penetrate the Astral, but I only suggest this because you are beyond 'keeping fire' from children, and need a blowtorch to deal with this, if you truly desire to remove this invading force, for they are all about humanity.

And people who speak about it all being 'in your head,' are dead to the Greater Realm, I assure you: someday they will face the Journey through the Valley of the Shadow of Darkness (Death) themselves, if things progress naturally for them; but that is about to be challenged, also. Ignore them, for they are as ignorant children.

And get rid of the 'jesu' entity, it is sucking you dry, also (dare I say, 'fool?'):

Here we have the lower hells (ether-astral realms), and they are peopled with a myriad of beings:

Chapter II
12. Hirto (Lord) said: Love the Lord God only, and with all thy soul. Turn thy faceaway from the angels who come to thee; they are the emissaries of Anr'mainyus ([satan]).

(OAHSPE, John Ballou Newbrough, 1884)

You got yourself into this situation through Ignorance (not knowing), as happens to endless amts. of people desiring to evolve; now, you must take the correct measure to deal with it, which is not a day at the park.

I am a exteriorizer of 4 decades, and an abductee from early childhood. To overcome, takes the Awareness of One Self, and this isn't a joke. Evolve, or crumble before this attack. I have a method that will activate the Sacred Centers (Head) very rapidly, if Intense Unbending Intent is given: but this is not enough, merely the first step of Freedom. Live free, or Die Trying, is a fine motto for all breaking into the Light of the Greater Realm. Much Information may be obtained here:

Creating the Energetic Body Double
also, www.abovetopsecret.com...

No Luck, but Intent & Will; Love & Wisdom; Power & Truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I would advise sticking to basic protections.

Keep yourself surrounded in the White Light of Spirit, every time you think of it visualize that field of light around you like an egg.

You can use the power of water for cleansing, you don't necessarily need a stream. Water is cleansing, in a shower or tub you can use visualization and see the water cleansing your spirit. Also you can use sea salt to make a bath, and you can use crystals in the bath or shower, I would suggest rose quartz.

If you don't already understand the power of gemstones and crystals, get some knowledge and begin to carry obsidian for protection, hematite to clear negative energy, and clear quartz for cleansing.

White sage is helpful not only for cleansing a home or area, but also for cleansing yourself. I prefer smudge sticks as they are easier to use and the danger of sparks flying is far less. You can circle the smoke around you and use visualization, inhaling the smoke is a good idea as well.

I don't know your belief system but calling on help from Archangels and your own guardian angels is very wise and works. I would suggest that you call on AA Michael as he is the primary angel of protection, and works with cleansing the Chakras too.

You can also appeal to your spirit guides for additional protection and if you do AP again I would advise using all these protection methods so you don't pick up any more negative entities.

You must not give in to fear and you absolutely must not become fixated on this evil you perceive. Love is the most powerful force in spirit and fear the most destructive.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
I have a problem with "negative spiritual entity" a demonic entity which normally resides in the astral but now attached to my energy body...

I have tried almost everything and while the entity didnt like it it wasnt enough to banish it completely.

What i need is to sleep in a house built near/above a river/stream. That is the best possible defence againts negative entities. But i dont have money to move to a country where it would be possible.

"Demons", "gangstalking", "pschizophrenia" (sp?), all leads to one culprit..
ALIENS (mean, nasty, evil culprit)

There's nothing you can do about it. It's up to "them" if they want to solve all the worlds problems by leaving folks alone or not.

In the end, there's only one group of folks to hold responsible, and it's the folks that are non-terrestrial. The folks that don't belong. The folks that don't fit into the group.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by MegaCurious]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

You should call a church. most will make a house call. You can fix it yourself but takes effort.

Say "Get thee behind me Satan" several times because there are usually more than one, most likely 12 or more. You must believe they will leave while you are reciting this to yourself.

The heavy weight may be a symptom of Depression from not having control of this entity. Sometimes treating that first allows you to fix everything else.

Good entites always out trump the bad. They also have more power!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
First off this is the United States of America Mister and if you want to get rid of something, somebody, anyone living with you, you need a Restraining Order, properly filed and served upon the offending party, contractually obligating that entity to stay at least a perscribed distance away from you.

Why exactly should a demon do what my ex-girlfriends won't?

File the Restraining Order and Serve it Properly upon the Demon.

If Demons understand and are good at anything it's contracts for crying out loud!

Do you have a contract already in force with said demon?

Breach of contract is a serious issue!

If the Demon has not failed to honor their side of the contract you could be sued for full value of the contract plus punative damages!

You might want to contact a good divorce attorney before making any sudden decisions.

Personally it sounds like this Demon is very fond of you and you don't appreciate them!

It's another demon isn't it? It's always another demon!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I feel for you very much, its not nice...however I am at a loss as to what a 6th dimensional lock down is? Ive experienced attachments through my chakras and some dimensional attacks but I have no idea what this 6D lock down is, can you explain more maybe???

Stay strong .

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have written comments on many posts about my experience. I too was being attacked and I filmed it. At the time I thought maybe it was something good but soon realized it was bad/evil. It started pounding in my ceiling and in my walls as soon as I picked up the bible. I swear to you...as God as my witness...as soon as I said the name of Jesus it stopped on a dime..It would start up again 5-10-15-20 minutes later but I just kept saying it..Also I would leave religious programs on all night (Shepard Chapel) starts at 3:00 in the morning so I would blast the program on my TV. Eventually it subsided and I THINK it's gone. If you want to see the video clip I'll send you the link.
Also just saying the name of Jesus won't stop it if you have NO FAITH and do not BELIEVE Jesus died as a ransom for your soul. If you are just saying it to say it..the demons know it.
THAT'S MY TESTIMONY!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Although I have never experienced, seen or really all that much believed in this I will give you some advice I got from someone who claimed to be in a similar situation that according to him worked like a charm. I research religious belief systems and when doing research into satanic belief systems came across this, may be all bs and just religious propaganda but will share it anyway.

he said,
1. If you have an item given to you by someone who plays in the occult you need to find a way to get rid of it best way is to give it to someone else he said trying to throw it away, it will only end up back in the house somehow. Pretty much get rid of everything associated to this or these people.

However he said if you are the one practicing in it, your all but screwed. However he added a second statement if this was the case.

2. He pretty much said he had to go to church every chance he got pray for help. He said the rule was they can not talk to you if you do not respond to them. They can still torment you but they can not communicate with you. By ignoring all the junk that goes on around you they get board and leave for someone else because they are no longer effective in getting a rise out of you. He also said he prayed multiple times a day to god to get rid of them or help him realize how to do it. He also stated they still mess with him once in a while but nothing like before. So if religious propaganda I don't know but he says it worked for him. I would assume in your situation it's better than trying nothing.

You could also try seeing a psychologist as there are medications that stop hallucinations from occurring but who are we to say everyone is hallucinating? Maybe science itself hasn't caught up yet and we just stumbled on medications that actually oppress the sensitive part of the brain in such a way as to block say an evil entity. I love science but will never discount anything like most scientists do because when we do that we are limiting science to a belief system not a learning experience if that makes any sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join