It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO: wake up - it's happening right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Alright, this is just a theory - based on the recent events in the world, based on years of research, based on talks with psychics and more research. Let me sum this up:

Sooo we have this global theory/prophecy of 2012 where the world would end/poles will shift/people will awaken/some big nature disaster will happen on this planet/only 1/3rd of human population will remain alive. All the New Age community is cone crazy about 2012.

Aaand we have all the christian guys, quoting the Bible, especially referring to Revelations and mark of the beast and saying that the world today is the End Times.

Aaand we have global warming, raising CO2 emissions, crazy weather patterns, upcoming solar storms, growing overpopulation and poverty - and not to forget the growing financial crisis.

Oh and then we have the Zeitgeist movie, which most probably exposes the plans of the Global Elite to chip the entire planet's population with an RFID chip.

Oh and did I forget to mention the deadly Swine Flu virus that at this point cannot be contained anymore?

Not to forget the earthquake in Guerrero near Mexico City yesterday, which now will be a perfect excuse to unleash even more Swine Flu infections.

How convenient.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in my humble opinion, the New World Order is already happening right now. Let me give you a possible future scenario:

The "war on terror" thing doesn't work anymore, but here is their new strategy:

The Swine Flu will become worse and will spread onto the entire globe. (But US has already prepared the FEMA camps for that, oh yes.) The globe's population will be forced to get a vaccine. As a part of vaccine, humans will be given a small microchip, implanted under the skin of each human, so the authorities can track/contain the virus.

The Swine Flu will probably kill of 2/3rd of the planet's population. Nature disasters and crazy weather anomalies will also contribute. The rest of the humans will be controlled and monitored. And the New Age guys and the christian guys will go all we-told-you-so.

And the worst fact is the humans will invite all the monitoring and controlling with open arms. I can already hear the yay-I'm-on-Facebook-and-Twitter-let-me-get-an-RFID-chip-so-I-can-be-online-24/7!!! people welcoming the RFID chip.

Okay, so how can be stop it? How can we fight it? Well, we can't.

And we won't.

Because fighting will create more fighting. Remember that an eye for an eye will make us all blind. Wars will only create more wars. Negativity will only create more negativity. Destruction will only create more destruction. And all of it will create what? Fear. And fear is a perfect NWO weapon.

So what we can do to begin with - is being positive. Every time you are afraid is every time you assist the NWO. Say, how many positive threads there are here on ATS? Close to none.

Don't you think it's time to do something about that?

Being positive means resisting the NWO.
Being negative and fearful means assisting the NWO.

Being positive is a start.

Anyway, these were my thoughts on the subject. Time - and our free will and the fact that we are afraid or not - will show what happen.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The Swine Flu will become worse and will spread onto the entire globe. (But US has already prepared the FEMA camps for that, oh yes.)

I actually thought a similar thought last night before I went to bed.

I too believe that the NWO is stepping up it's game right now. Things are going to be interesting in the next few months. I heard yesterday, on these boards, that within the next month or so there is supposed to be disclosure.

I agree to that people need to stop being negative so much. It's okay to be abreast with what's up in the world but, being positive is the only way that you and your family will make it out the other side when all's said and done.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What a clever way to FORCE people to be chipped!

1) Create a "life & death" scenario where NOT getting vaccinated endangers everyone around you

2) Offer that vaccination and by the way, we MUST be able to keep track of who has been vaccinated and who hasn't

3) People who aren't chipped are labeled as "enemies" of the human race because, "hey, you're spreading this highly contagious disease, just because you don't wanna be tracked!"

4) Offer them a choice, (because after all, this IS America), - a) be vaccinated and chipped then go about your life OR b) go into quarantine, (we've already set up camps for ya)!

Pretty ingenious

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have been having almost exactly the same scenario traveling through my head lately...
Since I assume there being govt. infiltration on this forum, I will adress them:

"All of you people can go stick your NWO up your A**!
I will never ever see anything positive in the humungus pile of BS you are serving people. If it's what it takes, I will wear a gaskmask with organic filters around the clock to avoid any type of avian flu. You people can orally have fun with certain parts between my legs, and I will not let you people intimidate me in any way, PERIOD!"
that had to be said.

In any case has anyone thought of the flu in this way? ->
If any govt. Institution released this virus, there must be a cure to it too.
(I doubt any politician, millitary institution or so would run danger of infecting the people they still need with this...so the vaccination idea is not very farfetched at all

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh and did I forget to mention the governments' number one choice vaccination for pandemic Swine Flu virus, Tamiflu?

Especially the side effects of Tamiflu that can directly cause temporary neurological disorders in a small percentage of users — especially young people - and can lead to abnormal behavior, such as a seemingly happy, healthy teenager suddenly deciding to leap off a high-rise apartment building.

Oh and don't forget the NWO's own Donald Rumsfeld who has huge shares in Tamiflu.

This is priceless.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Oh and did I forget to mention the governments' number one choice vaccination for pandemic Swine Flu virus, Tamiflu?

Especially the side effects of Tamiflu that can directly cause temporary neurological disorders in a small percentage of users — especially young people - and can lead to abnormal behavior, such as a seemingly happy, healthy teenager suddenly deciding to leap off a high-rise apartment building.

Oh and don't forget the NWO's own Donald Rumsfeld who has huge shares in Tamiflu.

This is priceless.

Seriously?
Do you think that
the flu might hit germany
as bad as the States?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i think your close to the truth. i feel this. what if 2012 isnt a great disaster like everyone thinks that it is. what if it is the last law that breaks all the nations back and allows this nwo in. so now this nwo has full control over every aspect of life. you know that there is no freedom, liberties, and social events unless this nwo orders it. lets go a little further, at the rate things are changing such as laws, chips, and monatery policy, couldnt december 21 2012 be the final day that this new world order will have every thing in place? mayans say this is the end of one generation and the beginning of a new one! hope i am very very wrong on this, but what i have observed since 2000, shows me that i am right on track here. to break it down for anyone that didnt get my point is this! by dec 21 2012 the nwo will have full operational power of all nations on this planet. out with the old way of life and in with the new!
this is just what pops into my head on a daily basis as most of this planets population sleeps while assanine laws are being passed on a daily basis. again hope i am wrong

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
interesting point of view, but i want to still believe that human spirit and hope can be more strong than this rats that are trying to control us, and i have a enormous doubts that people from the old continent will allow that scenario, people like frenchs, danish, swedish, dutchs, italians, other cultures and thoughts i still believe that in that scenario we will fight against it, and of course im gonna be one of them, here from portugal, even my mom with almost 70 years, will not allow vaccines or chips. so lets gonna be positive and gets our minds stronger and stronger.
greetings for all.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_unknown
interesting point of view, but i want to still believe that human spirit and hope can be more strong than this rats that are trying to control us, and i have a enormous doubts that people from the old continent will allow that scenario, people like frenchs, danish, swedish, dutchs, italians, other cultures and thoughts i still believe that in that scenario we will fight against it, and of course im gonna be one of them, here from portugal, even my mom with almost 70 years, will not allow vaccines or chips. so lets gonna be positive and gets our minds stronger and stronger.
greetings for all.

I agree.
Although I don't think that the NWO will start exactly on date of dec. 21.,
because everyone is expecting something to happen on that day, so it will probably happe when all then excitement goes away after dec. 21.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Nice sophisticated info-disinfo-mingling, Spooky Fox Mulder:

... Okay, so how can be stop it? How can we fight it? Well, we can't.
And we won't. Because fighting will create more fighting. Remember that an eye for an eye will make us all blind. Wars will only create more wars. Negativity will only create more negativity. Destruction will only create more destruction. And all of it will create what? Fear. And fear is a perfect NWO weapon.

Wrong. Self defending fighting populace is the only thing the NWO FEARS. Never, never let somebody talk you into "don't fight the NWO".

... So what we can do to begin with - is being positive. Every time you are afraid is every time you assist the NWO.... Being positive means resisting the NWO. Being negative and fearful means assisting the NWO. Being positive is a start.

Wrong again. “Dear sheep, be positive” said the butcher to the sheeple, “look forward to be killed and lacerated”. Stupid “positive thinking” sheeple is what the NWO LIKES THE MOST.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, I am a bible thumper, and proud of it!
The bible is the only book in the world that has stood the test of time, man, and machine! Many a human being has tried to debunk the bible, and every single one has failed, and failed miserably! Yes, some scriptures were altered by the "alleged", and I use that term very loosely, bible scholars. But, the bible even has scripture for those who add, and take away from biblical scripture, so their fate is already dealt with. Now to address the "real" end times. The end times actually started the day after Jesus was hung on the cross, so we have been living in them ever since! Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins and John Hagee can say what they wanna about the end times, I really don't care! The truth about everything that is happening right now is in the bible. The microchip (implant under the skin or "in" the forehead), pestilences (aids, flu's of different types, ebola virus, etc), famine (one need not look past darfur or ethiopia), wars (iraq, afghanistan, russia, georgia), rumors of wars (iran, pakistan, india, israel), polar shift (biblical scripture says that before Jesus returns, every mountain will shift, making things like they were long ago), and many more biblial scenarios that are just to much to list here. So enough on biblical reference for now. The problem man is having today is that he/she is looking for another human being to "save" us all from total calamity and destruction! Newsflash, it ain't gonna happen. The only New World Order that's gonna work is God's NWO! I can go on for days explaining all of this, but you people are not dumb by any stretch of the imagination. The only problem ya'll have for the most part is believing in something you haven't, or can't see, feel, grasp mentally, smell, or talk to. Well, God listens, and he understands, but it's going to be up to all of you to go to him, for he sure ain't going to come to any of you until you "ask" him to. I know I will be mocked and scoffed at, and that's okay too, cause I, like Jesus will say, forgive them Father, for they know not what they do!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, I am a bible thumper, and proud of it! The bible is the only book in the world that has stood the test of time, man, and machine! Many a human being has tried to debunk the bible, and every single one has failed, and failed miserably! Yes, some scriptures were altered by the "alleged", and I use that term very loosely, bible scholars. But, the bible even has scripture for those who add, and take away from biblical scripture, so their fate is already dealt with. Now to address the "real" end times. The end times actually started the day after Jesus was hung on the cross, so we have been living in them ever since! Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins and John Hagee can say what they wanna about the end times, I really don't care! The truth about everything that is happening right now is in the bible. The microchip (implant under the skin or "in" the forehead), pestilences (aids, flu's of different types, ebola virus, etc), famine (one need not look past darfur or ethiopia), wars (iraq, afghanistan, russia, georgia), rumors of wars (iran, pakistan, india, israel), polar shift (biblical scripture says that before Jesus returns, every mountain will shift, making things like they were long ago), and many more biblial scenarios that are just to much to list here. So enough on biblical reference for now. The problem man is having today is that he/she is looking for another human being to "save" us all from total calamity and destruction! Newsflash, it ain't gonna happen. The only New World Order that's gonna work is God's NWO! I can go on for days explaining all of this, but you people are not dumb by any stretch of the imagination. The only problem ya'll have for the most part is believing in something you haven't, or can't see, feel, grasp mentally, smell, or talk to. Well, God listens, and he understands, but it's going to be up to all of you to go to him, for he sure ain't going to come to any of you until you "ask" him to. I know I will be mocked and scoffed at, and that's okay too, cause I, like Jesus will say, forgive them Father, for they know not what they do!

NOT TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE HERE, BUT DO YOU REALIZE YOUR BIBLE HAS BEEN REWRITTEN OVER 850 TIMES? and by the winning team that has written history? not trying to start a fight here, just curious if you know this fact. kind of scary if you ask me||!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

Yes I am well aware that the bible has been rewritten a few times, but 850?? I dunno about that ammount. The trouble with the bible is that before rome sacked jerusalem, there were over 6000 scrolls in the library there, and more than 5000 were burned. I have always been critical of the biblical contents, for those missing teachings will not be rediscovered until Jesus gives his sermon at the Great White Throne Judgement. Ya gotta remember one very important scripture, and I think it applies to us all, and it says when reading the bible, "cling to that which is good". Jesus himself taught in many parables which to me meant that he knew that after he died, God's history would be tampered with. I can show a few scripture on that also. Still, the bible has been the only book to stand the trials of both time and man. I know you're not trying to start anything, and I can respect that, and trust me, you didn't offend me one bit. One more thing, you said it was written by the "winning team", well tell me, what team would you want to be on, one that is evil, or one that can give you eternal life and is good? Evil offers nothing, while the good team offers everything to all that will follow and believe. Now, think of it this way, just give God a try, and if you don't like him, satan will always take you back!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld
Nice sophisticated info-disinfo-mingling, Spooky Fox Mulder:

Wrong again. “Dear sheep, be positive” said the butcher to the sheeple, “look forward to be killed and lacerated”. Stupid “positive thinking” sheeple is what the NWO LIKES THE MOST.

It is YOU who are wrong, WonderfulWorld. Being 100% aware of what's going on and making a passive and peaceful resistance is the only way to defeat the NWO. It's creating instead of destroying.

If you choose the path of anger and destruction, you will only assist NWO - and that is exactly what they want you to do.

I see that you have already chosen your path and I will not go into further discussion with you on this topic.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Defeating NWO is not the end game, rejecting NWO IS!! And that means turning to God for your strength. Trust me, when the economy collapses and the only way you can buy food is you accept the NWO's terms, most of the sheeple will. Or if you will die from a virus unless you accept their terms, most of the sheeple will. But if you reject the NWO and turn to God for your salvation, then you will receive eternal life, which IS the end game. Don't lose focus , by fearing the NWO. The NWO will come whether you fight it or not... so will the end of times.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This is priceless.

Oh, many more NWO fiends are members of Gilead (the co. that make tamiflu) than just Rummy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
right on , and 2 others ... I am not military , hell the closest i have got 2 war is call of duty 4...

But tac. goes along way... I have thought of plan a , B , and c ...
Run to the hills ... get a R.V. or stand my ground... Stand Our Ground is the only way ...

Small patriot groups of 7, or 8 Strong... Must have Short Wave Single Side Band Communication..
We must fortify homes , and Dig in strong... (Bottle neck Kill zones ) in attic look outs sandbagged, and Hard...

Good point to remember , Waco times a thousand... Hot zones as they will be called (individual American homes ) will be targeted by the C-130 guns and leveled one by one ...

But not before they have first tested the target, and lost persons and cant secure target ( Hard Target. )

So my question 2 all is , Are you going 2 be a hard target or soft ? Hard targets For All ...
I will get my quota , Quack Quack , MAKE A STAND ! You going 2 RUN from a Duck !!!

NYC Pigs On A Wing...

Static Defense is where we are , HOLD STRONG , and HARD...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
what i have done is
realized that the researching this stuff is a bottomless pit
( occult , secret society's ,bloodlines ,religion ) and most ppl think im crazy and choose to be ignorant because ignorance is bliss...

but this scripture made me think....
Eph6: 11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 On this account take up the complete suit of armor from God, that YOU may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after YOU have done all things thoroughly, to stand firm.

dont forget since men have been on this planet they have been summoning technology from the spirits ( demons ) even the nephilim (sons of the falling) comes into this stuff ,and shape shifting reptilians are more likely possessed by demons when they do their rituals remember anything that comes from the sky / space is Alien

The Revelation talks about the the whore that rides the beast and has fornicated with all the kings of the earth ( the Whore is false religion and the beast is the governments ) the Jesuits controlling the political powers (UN etc)
Rev17:15The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. 17 For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.”

i realized that these things must take place ( Read Mat24)
Pro3:5 Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight

Most Bible Translators have taken the divine name out of the bible nearly 7500 times( YHWH - JEHOVAH )

[edit on 15-6-2009 by deadon]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
fox: didn't you make a thread some time ago where you told that ET's are coming to save us? If there is believing in that thread then why worry about NWO?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
THE MICROCHIP IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST, DO NOT GET THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
DONT GET IT! GO TO JAIL FOR NOT GETTING IT? YES! DO ANYTHING JUST DO NOT GET IT...REBEL! BURN THE CITIES! PROTEST! SPREAD THIS WORD! JUST DONT GET IT!!!! IF THEY FORCE YOU?? WELL FIGHT THEM! JUST DONT LET THEM PUT THAT CHIP INTO YOU!.

....i feel better..now...the swine flu is not going to worsen..the chips will be for the surviving population from world war 3. which will take place somewhere between 2010-2014 in the middle east. the Anti Christ WILL appear as a "saviour" to us, he will have the ideas of restarting and creating a "utopia" if you insist..he will tell us that these microchips that you will recieve on your wrist will be so you can buy food, clothes etc, and without it you will not be able to buy food=death..BUT...then he will dive into religious things such as forgetting God and so on...cut a long story short...dont listen to him...he WILL sound convincing but he isnt,DO NOT GET THE MARK and do anything possible not to..you believe in God? then dont get the mark..you dont believe in God?..DONT get the mark...i cant make it clearer...

www.markbeast.com...

top topics

join