It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trio cleared over 7/7 attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Trio cleared over 7/7 attacks

news.bbc.co.uk

Three men have been cleared of helping to plan the 7/7 London suicide attacks with an alleged reconnaissance mission.

A jury at Kingston Crown Court found them not guilty of conspiring with the 2005 bombers by organising a trip to find possible targets in London.

Despite being cleared of involvement in the London attacks, Ali and Shakil were found guilty of a second charge of plotting to attend a terrorism training camp in Pakistan at the time of their 2007 arrest. They will be sentenced on Wednesday.

The three men are the only people to face any charges in relation to the 7/7 London
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.julyseventh.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
7/7 London Bombings Inconsistencies

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Found guilty of plotting to attend a training camp? Since when, and how, would that be illegal? That really don't make sense to me.

Think I'll go join the Scouting movement, or some buddhist monks in Tibet.. I know, I'll ask some others to come join me and we can plot how we will apply, plot our method of getting there, plot how we'll do our best to get involved with things...

All three, the jury was told, shared a violent jihadist ideology.

I can think of something similar to that.. anyone who has signed up to any army and is prepared to fight and die for queen/country/god...

The prosecution said the group's movements bore a "striking similarity" to the final targets.

Oh yeah...and what about the massive 'training exercise' that was going on on that day.. which just happened to be in the exact same places where the days events unfolded?

I saw something on FOX News that said Haroon Rashid Aswat, the suspected mastermind of the 7/7 London bombings arrested in Zambia, was affiliated with MI6 British Intelligence.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ringleader Mohammad Sidique Khan.

news.bbc.co.uk...
Ok, now I'm confused...just who was the boss anyway?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Ok, now I'm confused...just who was the boss anyway?

The Zionist scumbags of course.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the British government are afraid to find any muslims guilty in case Saudi aria stops the money flooding into Britain...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You two just might be onto something here...

Such a shame that no matter what we think, there are others out there who think that they can try to pull the wool over our eyes.

The whole situation has stunk fron the start and I'm so glad these three have been found not guilty... now if we can just get them off of the 'joining the scouts' charges...

new topics

top topics

join