It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swine flu question... answer me dammit and end the madness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

i win. not one person answered the direct question. are there any reported deaths outside of mexico?
everybody is more concerned with shutting me down. do i make you feel stupid?

only 7 deaths

[edit on 29/4/09 by spearhead]

[edit on 29/4/09 by spearhead]

Just so you know, Mexico labeled most of the deaths as "respiratory failure" and many haven't even been reported yet, so add a couple hundred to your 7.
I would listen to what the hospitals in Mexico are saying versus WHO.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Basically then you have to ask yourself who is lying, because right now there are 3 conflicting stories. Claims from the hospitals, claims from the individual doctors, and claims from WHO which got their information from the hospitals.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

i win.

Whoopdy doo. So you have waited a whole 24 hours then made this baseless assumption. God help us if you ever had to make any important decisions.

not one person answered the direct question. are there any reported deaths outside of mexico?

Nobody answered it for two reasons: 1. It is still too early to tell, 2. Nobody cares about your whinging and whining and " Look at meeeeee" attitude.

everybody is more concerned with shutting me down. do i make you feel stupid?

Your very presence in this thread makes the average reader dumber by a factor of 10%.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

OK, so in a week when you are proved wrong, can I come back and laugh hysterically at you and your baseless assumptions?

I would not be treating you like this if you had've made a decent thread without "demanding" that people pay attention to you like a 3 year old child would.

I cannot take this thread seriously simply because of the way you titled it and the way you are treating people in it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Fine, we shall see then who is right shall we?

I don't think this is as big as the mass media is playing it up to be, but I certainly don't dismiss it like you are so easily doing....

....and then demanding people look at you while you jump up and down on your soapbox screaming that people should pay attention to you.

[edit on 29/4/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I found this guy trolling the main breaking news forums knowingly posting another swine flu topic there. Reported him there and Im going to report him here as well. I would ask everyone who takes this seriously to report this person for trolling. You can find the ALERT button under his first post and report him to a mod.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This thread is pretty much just you ragging on people and trolling.

Ahhh nope.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join