It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life, Life, Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I was walkin in the forest today and I began to think about things.

I started to think about life and death, where I had come from and why I am here. I began to think of how long everything I was had existed for. Probably since the big bang and most likely much before that. I began to realize that at one point I knew all the knowledge that could ever be known, infact, I at one point was all the knowledge that could ever be known.

So not having that knowledge now is something I chose to do. This is the "trip" I decided to go on.

I started to wonder what it would be like to be a dog or if humans were really more divine than other creatures. Perhaps that dog is a higher dimensional entity, a fallen angel or a branch of God just like myself who decided to go on that "trip." A dog trip.

My human life and the dogs life are extremely short. I have existed for an incomprehensible amount of time. My human life is like a blink of an eye compared to the age of the universe.

So my life and life in itself is sort of like a hallucinogenic trip. In a short time Ill die and awake and say to myself, "Woah, that was crazy. I forgot who I was, became something called a human and was trying so hard to escape the trip."

So ultimately I came to the conclusion that we probably arnt here just to return to our celestial bodies, but to experience the human trip.

We always have a place in heaven and I dont think our life will be judged. We are already in heaven, but lying down unconscious at the momment.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

thats a cool "human trip" story.

I agree at one point of my life, I decided I have had enough of the 'hellish trip" Had enough of manifesting and co creating crap around me, and it was time to change the "trip" channel. So I did. I said "to the God of my own understanding and all the reflections of God as they exist around me, maybe God is experiencing life in all the aspects so God is experiencing life in the form of a dog, or a cat, a bee, a tree maybe experiencing life through your form and through mine, I said God, lets have some fun". From there on I told the monkey chatter in my head that I am not playing with them any more. I'm gonna live in the now. Its time to enjoy life and see earth for what it is, a jolly good spot. Earth is a heavenly planet filled with the most amazing creatures and wonderful people.

For those who choose to continue manifesting crap....it wont last forever, good thoughts will ultimely win, thats why there are so many fairy tales reminding us good always wins, good people and loving attitudes will always win...no doubt about it. The crap will have to be flushed out of the system eventually, maybe the mean cruel people are like a constipated bunch of vultures feeding on society, and they too may thru the grace of God, just wake up one day from their crappy human 'zombie trip' say sorry and reprogram their life or dream, or "human trip" to something nice.

so thankyou for your wonderful post into the journey of the "human trip"

[edit on 28-4-2009 by flashesofblue]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yeah I think sometimes we spend too much time thinking about life and end up missing out on all the things that are right infront of our face. Because life is really an experience.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
I started to wonder what it would be like to be a dog or if humans were really more divine than other creatures. Perhaps that dog is a higher dimensional entity, a fallen angel or a branch of God just like myself who decided to go on that "trip." A dog trip.

It's fun to be a dog for once. Laying and rolling in the dirt not minding if anyone or your boss sees you like that. I do have a dog so glad I'm not doing it alone. Never realized freedom is that close

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Very nice, you're asking the right questions. Seek and you will find. How does 1 seek? By asking questions.

John 14

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Psalm 82

5They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

What you speak of about "all knowing" is the father.

You might get something from these posts. I can go into more detail if you want.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But what you are basically describing in your post is the father/son relationship.

In order to experience this reality, or "human trip", we must take on a limited amount of knowledge and understanding. Like a poker game. If you played a poker game with all the cards facing up, the experience of the poker game could not exist. You couldn't bluff, your good starting hands mean nothing and so on. You have to give away your free will in order to experience the poker game, and that is also true for this "human trip".

Might enjoy this if you haven't seen it already.

Google Video Link

Anyway, plenty more information I can show you that you might understand. Sorry if I'm overloading you or showing you things you've already seen, I always enjoy when someone truly starts to "wake up" and it doesn't happen all that often.

Does it makes sense when Jesus says not to fear those who can only kill the body but not the soul now?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

thank you Badmedia for an incredible video. I really enjoyed that
xo

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
cool stuff badmedia. I liked your post about dimensions.

join