It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack In the Box commercial ... released tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Pretty bad timing for a commercial like this, right?

Coincidence? Synchronicity? Mocking? Evil? What is it?
Nothing?

Perhaps....

But, google the phrase "street rat crazy" and see how many links you get. Zero is the answer until, now.

To watch the vid, follow the link. Go to the smoothy commercial and play it. You will have to wait a few seconds for the screen to load.

LINK

Maybe just bad timing, but perfect timing nevertheless, at the same time.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by a703o]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I clicked your link, and saw nothing that resembled what youre talking about.

Did they take it down?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

See the "arrow" on the right/middle of the page?

Click that until the smoothy one. Or are you not getting to the site at all?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I'm not sure what you are on about. What am I missing in this commercial that prompted this thread?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To the poster above...

I thought it would be clear. My fault.

Listen to the part at the end where the Jack jumps in and says "street rat crazy" to finish the womans sentence as if they were connected. "street rat crazy " is not a common phrase used or used at all as far as I know. If you google that phrase nothing comes up at all.

This commercial airs right after the plane flies over New York making the streets appear to be "street rat crazy" running in all directions.

Just seems really strange to me but might be nothing.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Huh? Probably nothing is right. It seems you're having trouble making a point. What does ANY of this have to do with searches for "street rat crazy" in search engines? Why was this something you felt warranted creating a thread on it?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Give the poster a break eh. Try some constructive critisism instead of pushing the person away from the site. Op the best advice I could give would be to make sure you properly construct a thread before publishing it. Its best to describe everything precisely so that your creative thinking can be looked at properly. Tell your tale with as much description and instruction as possible.
DWT

top topics

join