It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu and Some Interesting Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The Swine Flu Sweeping the globe right now, causing fear and raised national disease threat levels is today’s news. I suppose next week with the new premier of South Park, Cartman will somehow make us all laugh at the way we were acting, but that is a different story. I am writing this because I want to talk about the connections between the US economy, Tamiflu and several high ranking officials in the US Government. I suppose one could say this has conspiracy written all over it, while others may say this is the real deal. While many may dispute the roots of this “global pandemic,” few can argue the facts.

Mexico, the primary country affected by this recent outbreak has one of the worlds largest cities (Mexico City) with a population of around 20,000,000. That’s twice the size of our largest city (New York approx 8 million) and a country very close to the United States. ?!? O, but then comes the vaccine that everybody will need in Mexico City and other areas affected and suspected of harboring the virus. Lets just go with Mexico City, lets even go mild and say half of the population was given the vaccine. That’s millions of dollars for the company responsible for producing the vaccine.

-Random Side Note:
The Vaccine (Tamiflu), surprisingly enough is marketed by Roche Laboratories. Guess what, Gilead Sciences Inc bought the patent for Tamiflu. And one very prominent US Government figure that is the primary shareholder and was the past president when the patent was purchased… Donald Rumsfeld

Also, these are US Based companies… could this be a desperate attempt to stimulate the economy? At the current rate the US economy is on the verge of depression and the worst it has been in decades. Back to our example with Mexico City. Lets say half of the people needed the vaccine that’s 10,000,000 at $53 for the Vaccine that’s $530,000,000. Just for Mexico City if this stays contained… Now isn’t that interesting, would that help out the US Economy?

These are just the random thoughts going through my head backed up by ligament information I found on the net. But could this really be the case, will we ever really know the truth?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Have they started vaccinating anyone in Mexico yet? I haven't heard anything about it if they have. The only things I have heard is that they don't really have a vaccine that will prevent this yet. Tamiflu is only supposed to shorten the duration of the illness.

The push for vaccination is the next big step that I am watching for. Then we will see if it happens like 1976 all over again.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here is the newest pandemic alert map............www.idemc.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This new Swine Flu epidemic will be like nothing we have ever seen before. This is END GAME for these guys and they are pushing it in and breaking it off this time.

There will be no viable vaccine.

I host My Self Administered Oxygen Therapy Program and I am convinced that thousands will die because this is just a smaller part of getting rid of the more than 80 percent of us "useless eaters" who will have to go away.

Fortunately, there will be others like myself who can not get Swine Flu. We will still be around trying to raise awareness before it is too late for all of humanity.

Yes, it's just that serious.

SolarGoddess

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
exonn just made 60 billion in profit.
You talking about 500 million on drug sales?

This isn’t anything to do with economies.

someone released this in Mexico, specifically during spring break because they knew it would be carried into America and allowed to flourish, and because Mexico is in shambles and not far from collapse.

If this had of been released in the states, it would of been identified immediately and dealt with immediately.
thousands of teen's coming home to different parts of the states coughing and blocked up can look like the flu.. until Mexicans start dying.

The government committing terrorist attacks on itself are different from releasing a rampant virus capable of killing.

This was neither self inflicted or released by the USA.

Me, personally?
I feel China got sick of playing with technological viruses in the defence networks, and believed they could get away with doing mass damage to the American economy, way of life and arrogance.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You may be right...but I hold to the theory that this is the work of "The Good Ole' Boys" right here at home.

I also think that this will not be the last virus of this sort to just crop up, perform recombinant dna sequences on itself and then species hop to humans.

You have to remember that there were ZERO retroviruses that could infect humans until AIDS in the early 80's. Amazingly man didn't perfect recombinant DNA technology until 1981.

Its little coincidences like that that I pay attention to.

Of course, there is always the chance that some poor Mexican had sex with a green monkey, oops, 'scuse me (RONG country, RONG disease) ...I mean, a pig last week then a bird this week and performed this recombinant DNA service on himself.

If so, we gotta' find him cause he is our patient zero.

SolarGoddess

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Why would china want to damage our economy. We are the largest purchasers of their exports by far. And if the dollar tanks they are seriously screwed.

Your theory makes no sense. Epidemics and Pandemics happen. It is a force of Nature. You think someone was behind the infulenza pandemic of 1918. How about the Hong Kong Flu in 1968 that killed 35,000 american and 700000 world wide.

No country or individual would release a flu pandemic for depopulation because the strain of flu easily mutates. That would be suicide on their part.

One more thing the people who are infected with the swine flu in the US and have been treated with Tamiflu have seen improvement.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarGoddess

Ahhh... an Ed McCabe acolyte. I wouldn't be too cock-sure about your invulnerability to influenza. Not to entirely dismiss the benefits of ozone and oxygenation therapy, they aren't a magic bullet.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
In 2001 New Zealand denied this company a Human trial of experiments they wanted to perform. New Zealand declines Diatranz application for trial of insulin-producing pig cells in humans

A application for approval to conduct a clinical trial on transplanting encapsulated pig cells into diabetic patients has been turned down by a health official in New Zealand. Dr. Karen Poutasi, director-general of Health, said the trial requested by the New Zealand company Diatranz Ltd. was not approved because of concerns about the possibility of transmitting retroviruses through transplants of live pig tissue into humans.

So this company Diatranz had to find some where they could do it and avoid federal and global agencys that wanted to stop them in order to protect people.And the world knew had meetings about it.Lack of Clinical Success, Rogue Transplanters, and Infectious Disease Risks

Much of the meeting yesterday focused on controversial research being conducted by the New Zealand-based company Diatranz, Ltd., which transplanted pig islet cells into 12 diabetic children in Mexico and plans to perform other human experiments in the Cook Islands. The company's genetically modified pigs have tested positive for three classes of porcine endogenous retroviruses (PERVs). Though Diatranz claims that its patients have remained free of infection after one year - not long in the life of a retrovirus - one patient was found to have pig DNA circulating in his/her blood, suggesting a potential infection.

Diatranz's experiments were condemned by the New Zealand Ministry of Health, which enacted a moratorium on clinical xeno trials last year and issued a "xenotransplantation research warning" in a media release on March 7th. The release stated that: studies on the benefits to Diatranz's patients were inadequate and did not counterbalance the risks of transferring animal viruses to humans. Moreover, jurisdictions like Mexico and the Cook Islands did not have the appropriate regulatory mechanisms in place to safeguard public health or monitor patients and their contacts for viruses on a long term basis.

He found Rafael Valdes of the Children's Hospital of Mexico in Mexico City.Who then performed the experiments on 12 children in Mexico. To this day they still are testing pig to human transplants in Mexico City.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That's interesting. However the swine flu had first been transmitted to humans way before this. Although this strain is different and maybe this is the reason the mortality rate is higher in mexico then anywhere else. It seems as it is spreading it is getting weaker.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Okay first of all China WOULD want this to happen! THEY DON"T NEED US!
While the rest of the world's governments where running around like chicken's with their heads cut off, good Ole' China was running around buying up all the natural resources etc they could get full ownership or controlling share's of! They have set their country up to ride out the crisis no matter how bad it get's and to come out WAY AHEAD of EVERYONE.
For the past few month's China has been at the forefront of down with the USA and Western control of monetary systems and regulations. Calling for a world currency backed by gold silver etc. (Basically the way it should be real money backed by real worth) BUT CHINA wants to be the one in control if you can follow all of the smear campaigns they have put out.
NOW how would China go about destroying any chance what so ever that the one country in their way can't retaliate? Can't save face and recover their economy in a somewhat timely manner? Can't reorganize their banks, financial and business sector because they are on full blown pandemic alert?

Ladies and gentlemen you have had forewarning of this for month's and here it is.
YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER TO THE WHY>>>>NOW IT IS THE HOW PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW. Enter the finger pointing!

" Mexico is inundated with this 5 class flu right when people from all over the USA and other's are in for Spring Break...it spread's mostly to America because we are the largest population in Mexico at the time. Sooner or later they will be able to turn it around and pin the outbreak on the USA. When that happens GAME OVER we lose and our economy tanks in a whole new way. The saviors who have bought up what ever they could get their hands on... WIN. "

My answer is DUHHHHHHH

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You do realize that the USA far outpaces chinas gold reserves by about 800%. Also how would china get by when they make most of their money on exports. And who is the biggest buyer of China Exports, the USA. 30% of all of chinas exports are purchased by the USA.

Also here is a good article on the coming collapse of Chinas Banks.

Peek behind the Wizard of Oz's (or Shanghai's) curtain, and you'll see that China's double-digit percentage growth rates are an economic sleight of hand that have come at a price of escalating bad debt and non-performing loans. At the end of 2004, bank debt in China stood at $3.7 trillion -- about twice the size of its GDP. That's the highest proportion of any economy in the world. And that debt is lent almost entirely by state-owned banks -- and over half of it by the Big Four. Today, Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs) owe banks over $2 trillion -- about the size of the entire Chinese economy. And the amount of outstanding loans is growing by $500 billion each year.......But the next time you hear about China's $1 trillion of foreign reserves, remember that this world record stash is barely enough to pay off its bad banking debts. And with cheap loans financing a big chunk of China's 10%+ annual economic expansion, bad debts may approach $2 trillion before the bubble bursts.

Think of the Chinese economy like the bus in the movie "Speed." The Chinese economy is like the bus that has been rigged with explosives. If its speed drops to below 50 mph, it will explode. The Chinese authorities' challenge is to keep the bus going above 50 mph until the bomb can be (somehow) defused. If economic growth does slow, SOEs won't be able to service their debts and the entire banking system will collapse on itself. And even $1 trillion won't be enough to save it.

The Coming Collapse of Chinese Banks

They wouldnt be able to sustain their rate of growth without the US buying their exports and subsequently their whole economy would collapse.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

One more thing, what happens in two weeks when the swine flu becomes a thing of the past and there isnt a significant number of deaths in the USA or anywhere else besides Mexico.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
But what happens if it doesn't die out and the exact opposite happens... Global Pandemic!!! However unlikely it might be, the truth is nobody has any idea what is going to happen. Or at least that's what the general public thinks.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
But what happens if it doesn't die out and the exact opposite happens... Global Pandemic!!! However unlikely it might be, the truth is nobody has any idea what is going to happen. Or at least that's what the general public thinks.

You're right nobody knows. It could mutate into something stonger or something weaker. That is why I find it highly unlikely that anyone besides mother nature is behind this. No one can control a flu virus or the way it mutates. It would be the worst bio weapon ever. Nobody would be safe, not even the people behind it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

This will only boost Donald's and Gilead's economies..
Not mine.

There probably is some truth to what you have said, however.

Peace...

new topics

top topics

join