It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Documentary On Cable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I was scrolling through the Free Movies section today provided by Comcast and had something catch my eye. I saw the words New World Order and quickly checked the info box. Sure enough it was a documentary about the New World Order and conspiracy theorists in general. It is a documentary by the Independent Film Channel.

All in all I think it paints a pretty good picture against the stereotypes that most people have towards conspiracy theorists. The film is mainly centered around following Alex Jones along with the average everyday conspiracy theorist. The New World Order, Kennedy Assassination, 9/11 Truth Movement, Waco, the Bilderberger group as well as a few other things are all covered in the movie.

I think this is a good intro for people who just can't fathom anything that relates to conspiracy. I plan on sitting down a few friends this week and having them watch it again with me. You can view the trailer below. It is free for those that have Comcast OnDemand. Not sure about other cable providers though.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yes I have it on my tiny cable network Charter Communications, I've been meaning to watch it. I'm sure the bigger one in the area, Time Warner has it too. It sounds like a nice light warm up for the un-awakened, who can then move on to actual documentaries and maybe even Alex's radio show.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Is this it?

New World Order

I think I have seen this before but I can't watch it right now, it's taking forever to load up. I got through the first few minutes and I'm pretty sure I've watched it. Anyway, there's a NWO video, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199I think this is a good intro for people who just can't fathom anything that relates to conspiracy. I plan on sitting down a few friends this week and having them watch it again with me.[edit on 28-4-2009 by edgecrusher2199]

Are you kidding? My impression was that it was designed to make believers of conspiracies look like nutjobs. This film is not about "conspiracies" but about "conspiracy theorists". There is little *information* in this film for the unfamiliar to grasp onto and instead the focus is on a few individuals who easily come off as desperate to "belong", desperate for "attention", to be "different" or "of the few awake" where "self-importance" can ultimately be achieved and you can watch as the "characters" play right into it. There are tears at one point as if to push some sincerity into the audiences lap but it seems the emotion is less about response to presented facts and is instead about the struggle of being understood. It's rather painful to watch as this guy fails to hold his own with people on the streets he initiates dialogue with.

Is this THE video to show the parents or pass around to the average person? I think not... Bahhh!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by spectre76]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Looks like different films.

The documentary in the OP is by Luke Meyer & Andrew Neel, while the one you posted is by Keith Thompson. (ps here's a version that loads quicker.)

I'd really like to see this film. It appears high-quality.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

There is enough information in that movie for people to look into things and decide on their own. I thought about how it might make conspiracy theorists look. Then I realized I didn't care because most people are not going to change their minds. It's too bad people do not realize you have to be crazy and radical. It's the only way for true change and to get things done.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Yeah, I wasn't sure but figured I would throw it up. I'd like to see this new one, have to wait until it get's put up, someday.

top topics

join