It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails an Antidote/Cure??????!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is it not possible that these 'Chemtrails' could be some kind of cure for a diese that got out 5-6 years ago? If they can contain "dried human blood cells" maybe they sould be some sort of vancien. Just a theory.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What are you talking about, please explain...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I dont know. I get a bad feeling about chemtrails. I've seen them personally and I've gotten sick from them personally and so have my friends. It would make sense that they are doing good because they do hit everyone, so even military employee's and important people would be exposed. But still It could be totally the other way around. Since when has the government cared about its staff and the public in the past? Look up all the past experiments they've done publicly without us even knowing.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would almost think if they were spreading a cure through chemtrails that they would be charging a fee for it, like additional taxes or something.

I could kind of see it the other way around more, if they were spreading a disease/virus so everyone has to go out and buy the 'cures'.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by Carrion]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm sure that if the government didn't want to let us know about an epidemic, such as Mad Cow being in the entire food supply, a silent dusting of the population with some type of medication would be key to prevent panic and anger over such a revelation.

Other such uses could be to drug the population and keep them docile or more receptive to situations that otherwise would not be acceptable. Perhaps even to the point of total mind control. We don't know how powerful government has gotten medically as they love to keep their mouths shut on what they know and do to us.

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Any type of delivery system could be a way for the gov to give us things we don't want.

Look at the flu shot issues. The fear that tracking devices are being delivered along with the shot.

Chemtrails (I still don't believe all of this) would be the perfect method to deliver a drug/disease to a populace. Especiallyl one that normally has no fear of being outside.

top topics

join