It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No infected pigs found in Mexico.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is all beginning to look highly suspect.

Firstly we have all been primed thru the media regarding flu epidemics/pandemics for about two years now, is this due to some nefarious individuals 'testing the water'? Secondly there was the Power Hour scare from about 3 weeks ago where some lady called in frantically worried regarding the transportation of 'bird flu' from new york to various places in the states. There is the fact that Donald Rumsfeld owns large shares in Tamiflu who look set to make a gold mine out of this incident irrespective of the doubts over it's efficacy as a flu treatment. Next you have the fact that its avian/swine/human hybrid which is just extremely bizarre and is much more likely to have been engineered than it is to have occurred naturally.

Next you have the point of the OP that no infected swine have been found in and around the epicenter of outbreak. We also have the comment made about Obama being tested by a major international crisis in the early months of his administration. And lastly, I'll leave you folks with this....Imagine if you wanted to unleash a engineered pathogen into the populous with the intent of causing a major global pandemic, be it for reasons of depopulation, or perhaps less extreme reasons, but for whatever reason, where would you unleash it? In a western, developed country where any potential pandemic could be quickly nipped in the bud, or in a developing, drug-war torn place like Mexico where their likelihood of controlling and containing the outbreak early on is minimal? I know what I'd do.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon
I found this extremely interesting...

Residents of the town of Perote said at the time that they had a new, aggressive bug — even taking to the streets to demonstrate against the pig farm they blamed for their illness — but were told they were suffering from a typical flu. It was only after U.S. labs confirmed a swine flu outbreak that Mexican officials sent the boy's sample in for swine flu testing.

Mexico's Agriculture Department said Monday that inspectors found no sign of swine flu among pigs around the farm in Veracruz, and that no infected pigs have been found yet anywhere in Mexico.

news.yahoo.com...

If this is true, it is a big piece to this puzzle. Or just more unanswered questions...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by janon]

the pig flue was put there by vaccine companies so they can make vast fortunes.

remember bird flu...rumsfield made $48 million by getting a few stooges to spread scare stories.

this time al gore is going to make a vast fortune as his company makes the vaccine for pig flue.

you are being scammed big time.
|

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

death sadens me no matter where it is found. i wonder about a relationship between dna and the virus. it could very well be that the poor standard of living leaves them more vulnerable in Mexico as you suggest. their immune systems would be weaker. another thought would be to draw a parallel to the horrific outbreak of deadly viruses brought to the americas by the european people. Mexican's are their descendents, so to speak. they could still be vulnerable to viruses to which europeans are not. this might be why it hasn't been so deadly in the americas where there are more descendants of the european people?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs says that Top Government officials are expecting DEATHS from the US.
I also heard from a source that is a Mason, that the virus was structurally Engineered & NOT to take the anti-viral shot...& continue to take any other natural medicines to help against it.

ON another note, WHY dont they close the Borders alreadY? THey make up this excuse that they "Cant" contain it because its TOO late into the outbreak....but SERIOUSLY--its not like they Didnt know about it before they released it to the Pubic (which WAS the Perfect time to Close the Borders)

This is just another way to help SPREAD the Virus by keeping those borders open.
[edit on 28-4-2009 by Inspiration1911]

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Inspiration1911]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
La Gloria, Perote in the State of Veracruz was reported to be the very centre of this outbreak. On march many people in that little town got sick. They all had the symptoms. Some local residents worked in Mexico City. If I'm not mistaken by that time no mexican citizen knew about 'swine flu.
Our governor and some other authorities went to those farms. The governor claimed no pig was infected. Only a little kid was tested positive.
Is this true??? We don't know, the governor making this claim is FIDEL HERRERA. A corrupted man for a change. Involved with drug cartels. You can't trust this guy. He would do anything in order to be president one day. His image is what's most important to him.
What if Perote was in fact the very centre of the flu outbreak in Mexico. Just imagine how many people is already infected with this virus! I mean this was on march when nobody knew of swine flu!
This is what's going on Mexico. If you are clueless... we are.. well... you get the picture.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that Baxter shipped vaccines to 18 different countries, and the vaccines contained the virus H5N1, Baxter claim they had accidentally send the wrong vaccines and apologized deeply. (I'll try find the source)

And I also was wondering why I saw no reports on how many pigs died so far, apparently none at all...

There is another topic on ATS about Obama visiting Mexico around the 15th of April and meeting with a person from a museum which they claim died the following day of swine flu symptoms, this is not exactly the thing that I've read on a US newspaper website, there they claimed the Mexican died 1 week later of swine flu symptoms.
But nevertheless, that seems to have been the starting date for the flu.
Obama's visit to Mexico.
I suppose the plan wasn't to visit a museum, but to do other things too..

I'm just speculating here.. but some stuff is making sense now.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by xetex]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

Nope its so obvious where this flu came from! CHUPACABRE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Whether this flu originated from pigs, birds or bigfoot I think most of us can reasonably speculate that it was genetically created and if not, at least modified. Maybe this is just a practice run to see how the people will respond if such a pandemic were to occur. Perhaps the original casualties were from the original flu and blown into something we know as the swine flu. I am not in any way saying this swine flu doesn't exist, but am saying this information could be one of the necessary proofs that this strain of virus was genetically engineered from the start for whatever purpose it may be.

Either way the media is distorting, skewing and tainting facts for methods of fear and control. Some worse than others. If this all pans out to be nothing I hope all of you will take it as a warning and be prepared for the next run.

Nothing is as it seems and perhaps this "flu" could be in the initial stages of something we are not capable of understanding and in essence, we are doing our best to describe something we don't entirely understand by calling it the swine flu.

Perhaps we have given a false definition to what this flu is when it is something else entirely. Also worth noting is the fact that some of us are just immediately believing what the MSM is telling us and freaking out. But with ATS and its mass of different angles on the subject I have learned a lot. Just speculating.

S&F!

Edit for bloody grammar.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
And not a single Jew died in all of this. I smell a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrugadao

Thank you for your input. Your info confirms my suspicions about the "no infected pigs found".
In events like this, image overrules truth many times.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

My God !! we are now looking into dark void !!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is the Chinese-pig origin swine-avian-human flu that has been expected for several years:
Swine - Chinese pigs
(intermediate vector - mosquitoes, mites, ticks, who
pass the virus from pig to migratory bird))
Avian - long distance migratory birds

Virus successfully incorporates human DNA and
is able to live in humans

Humans - us!

This scenario originates with pigs, but not Mexican pigs.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
To the guy who said, "and not a single Jew died" your an ass. The flu is in Israel. I haven't heard of it in Italy or Japan. Maybe the Yakuza and Mafia are behind this.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
Has anyone mentioned the possibility of the virus being released through all the aerial spraying lately, I mean if it has not come from pigs directly this could be the answer. CHEM TRAILS.
Just a thought.............

That's what i've been wondering...
I know it sounds extreme but it might be...it might be.
We should find a way to know the chemtrail activity in Mexico this latest days before the first cases.
I'll research on it,see if i can find some report...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by janon

The problem is how do you go about looking for infected pigs? It may in fact be more difficult than it at first seems. Allow me to make the assumption that you simply cannot test every pig for swine flu for logistical reasons.

Now to narrow down the numbers perhaps you would have to look for pigs showing physical symptoms of infection as the pig cannot tell you it feels ill. Though this is not so black and white either. As with a human reaction to a virus you may develop some, all or even none of the symptoms of a virus whilst being infected.

Then take into account that these pigs are kept on pig Farms. It is possible that an infected pig(s) may have been sent to an abattoir. Dead pigs would further be a good indicator of infection but again these are farm animals and farmers would be quick to burn the corpses of dead animals to prevent the remaining livestock from becoming infected. A combination of these factors may mean that finding infected pigs is in fact rather hard.

It is not actually known yet whether the mexican swine flu is able to infect pigs or any animal other than humans at the moment. Rather it is called swine flu for the fact that one of the surface proteins of this virus is most similar to viruses that usually infect pigs.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
How is there no infected pigs in Mexico.. there was an article on the 1st or 2nd page that said they'd destroyed 500 pigs in one area that had the flu..

Have I missed something?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidLight
Something else that smells fishy is that 152 people have died in Mexico from alleged swine flu infection, yet all other cases around the world are relatively mild with no other deaths reported.

So, is the standard of living in Mexico that bad that a flu that causes minor inconvenience for people in other places in the world will kill people it infects in Mexico? I'm skeptical.

My theory is the medical care, Dr's down there stating its out of control and theyve had staff die. But there are two possibilities. 1. Medical care sucks in Mexico. 2. As the virus spreads further from ground zero it is mutating into a harmless strain. Both of which are possible.

Lets say you live in NY city. 100 people get this, not a big deal theres probably even ventilating units for all 100. Now lets say after 100 come in 10,000 come in. Youre prolly all out of ventilationg units and may not be able to see every person. So those who develope serious symptoms cant get treatment and die.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Does anyone really not get this was engineered by a government? Swine flu, what a misnomer. It's hybrid flu.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by janon obama's visit was very coincidental and lets not forget that he was with someone who died as a result of this flu 24hrs. later. i want to know why obama is still healthy? if that can be explained then we have our answer to what this actually is and how it is spreading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join