It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No infected pigs found in Mexico.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I found this extremely interesting...

Residents of the town of Perote said at the time that they had a new, aggressive bug — even taking to the streets to demonstrate against the pig farm they blamed for their illness — but were told they were suffering from a typical flu. It was only after U.S. labs confirmed a swine flu outbreak that Mexican officials sent the boy's sample in for swine flu testing.

Mexico's Agriculture Department said Monday that inspectors found no sign of swine flu among pigs around the farm in Veracruz, and that no infected pigs have been found yet anywhere in Mexico.

news.yahoo.com...

If this is true, it is a big piece to this puzzle. Or just more unanswered questions...

[edit on 27-4-2009 by janon]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
No pigs infected with the flu...hmmm if word gets out in Mexico about that you can count the days left for the Mexican government.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OMG, I would have never thought that the pigs were not infected.......What is the government lying to us? They couldn't could they? I guess I am confussed??? This did not come from a pig? Or did it not originate in Mexico..........Oh, I did forget that the type of swine strain was from Asia........that must be it, the pig lived in asia.........took a little trip to Mexico and the Mexican government shipped the pig back to Asia......

Boy it makes more since now!

Great find OP!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I thought that testing and finding the source was one of the most important parts of the early response.

Where is the big WHO in all of this?

I agree this raises some serious questions here. I just am not sure yet what to make of this. I guess we will all have to wait and see how this develops. So much information is out there.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Idiots,
They arent looking for pigs.
They are looking for a half pig, quater bird, quater human animal.

Afterall, this bug is

avian/swine and human influenza!

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
it's manbirdpig!! where's al gore???

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Scary...

If no infected pigs are found, either mexico isn't ground zero for the virus or the virus was released accidentally or intentionally. This could get very interesting.

TA

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Yes that is what I thought. I imagine that if there were as many people with swine flu, there would be 10 fold the number pigs with it. And if they are having a hard time finding just one... we know this wasn't natural.

I think someone has been caught red handed. The question is whom?

[edit on 28-4-2009 by janon]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ok so no infected pigs were found.

Isn't it possible that they had butchered an infected pig and ate it?

Wouldn't that make sense that they couldn't find an infected pig in the village?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Why do you think there was only 1 pig? And this was the one magic pig that birthed the avian swine human hybrid virus? How likely is that?

Also they haven't found any pigs in Mexico yet that have swine flu. It just doesn't seem very likely.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

This virus is named swine flu because one of its surface proteins is most similar to viruses that usually infect pigs. But we've never seen this particular virus in pigs before
'
new scientist

So where do you think the mixing took place?
A laboratory somewhere like Baxter Pharmaceutical

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by janon

The question is whom?

Before i came back and read your reply, I had just commented in this thread, concerning a recent earthquake in Mexico, that perhaps all of the unpleasant things happening there could be manufactured to cause the collapse of the Mexican government. This would go a long way in ushering in the NAU. Find out who the forming of the NAU benefits most, and i think you'll have your answer.

TA

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief
it's manbirdpig!! where's al gore???

thanks made me LOL
posted this on another discussion but fits better here;
www.guardian.co.uk...
good article on the Meat industry
heres one that has the 'smoking gun' directly at the Veracruz plant.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
and heres a pdf
pdic.tamu.edu...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

A spokeswoman for Smithfield, Keira Ullrich, said that the company had found no clinical signs or symptoms of the presence of swine influenza in its swine herd or its employees working at its joint ventures anywhere in Mexico. Meanwhile, Mexico’s National Organisation of Pig Production and Producers released its own statement, saying: “We deny completely that the influenza virus affecting Mexico originated in pigs because it has been scientifically demonstrated that this is not possible.”

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I don't agree with the last statement because it could have originated in pigs. The fact that no pigs or workers were found infected is the important part.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Could the Mexican goverment be lieing about infected pigs for economic purposes?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Wow great find. Thank you for being diligent. Ive been working on a master conspiracy post for like two days now peicing it all together. This helps a great deal and Im sure there are even more peices out there just like this. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Something else that smells fishy is that 152 people have died in Mexico from alleged swine flu infection, yet all other cases around the world are relatively mild with no other deaths reported.

So, is the standard of living in Mexico that bad that a flu that causes minor inconvenience for people in other places in the world will kill people it infects in Mexico? I'm skeptical.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I have to say ... this is the most important thread in the 'Swine Flue and other Diseases and Pandemics' forum at this time. It should be showcased somehow.

This is extremely interesting news. Definately conspiracy material.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
no pigs infected?!....

so, what are the odds some lab guru f###ed up big time and now we have the mess!!??

just like this lab technician in Switzerland!!!

i find it unbelievable that they transport this stuff via public transport means!

Vials of swine flu virus explode on train

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Also this whole 'event' could be a lead up to something bigger. I never rule out f/flag ops - after the scare and a lot of death, who's to say the 'authorities' don't link this outbreak to a biological attack?

And of that's the case, 1. Obama has been 'tested' as predicted. and 2. who's the 'bad guys' responsible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join