It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu and The Pole Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
*deleted by user*

check out: The Mysteries of 2012, Predictions Prophesies and Possibilities. An amazing book on the "upcoming" evolution from homo sapiens to homo luminous.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by quest4ya]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Anything is possible with the NWO. However a pole shift will not happen until Planet X makes its appearence. If and I say If this is a NWO plot then it is focused on either population reduction or on wiping out the north american continent population. Reports I have read state that the only country the NWO fears that could in any way disrupt their plans is the UNITED STATES. From what I have seen so far on this it seems like a trial run. A test to see what response the WHO and the CDC can mount and how fast they respond.

I believe there has to be a Mid-east Nuclear war before any thing else major can happen. Then about 3 years after that will be Planet X and the pole shift you speak of.

Hope I did not babble too much.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OMG mods please delete

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
OMG mods please delete

Can't say I agree. Maybe moved to skunkworks.

Initially, I did laugh like you, if that was your initial reaction. All these threads are spreading like swine flu. This one, in particular, is similar to a thread I was going to start in skunkworks: "Swine Flu and the Toaster-Oven Connection."

new topics

top topics

join