It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting, Ashville,AL 10:00 pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Before I start Ill get a few things out of the way. NO I didnt video tape it unfortunately.
I was outside talking on the phone and I saw a bright light about 2 degrees off the horizon( using the hand from the horizon method) moving very fast from the north towards the south east. I heard no sounds coming from it and I waited after it was out of my sight to listen for the sound of a jet moving very fast due to moving faster than the sound barrier. I cannot stress to you how fast this thing was moving. I could see some detail. one constant red light and 3 white lights in a row. Ive seen many planes, helicopters, blimps etc and this was not it. I do wish I had a video camera but I didnt and I had to share this with someone. My heart is still pounding and its been roughly 30 mins since i saw this. BTW this is the second UFO ive seen in the area. Where I live holds no strategic resources or such. The nearest army base is Fort McClellan in Anniston.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I can't debunk you, because there is no proof, evidence, video, to debunk.

But from now on try to keep a video camera around, or maybe invest in a Cell phone with a video camera on it. I have to phones one with a camera and the one I use with service that doesn't. So I can always show proof, although I have seen on in your circumstance which I didn't have the video camera one.....

But if you saw one good for you, and stay on the site please, you never know when you'll see another!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I didnt want to run inside and grab my vid camera cause I was in awe. I knew it would be gone the moment i ran inside. I have a crappy motorola i425....no camera
Ill hopefully witness this again and be ready.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by peede

Yeah, do that. Try to keep a video camera around from now on, so Republican08 can take a fair stab at debunking your stories. After all, one of the most crucial parts of having this amazing, magical experience is having all your evidence shot down by someone who clearly knows better than you, the person who was actually there. Plus, instead of just taking in the experience using your own senses, imagine how much better it could be while trying to operate a camera, viewing the craft through the lens or tiny screen if digital, while keeping the ufo in focus and keeping in mind to select the proper lighting settings, etc that today's modern camera is equipped with. Oh yeah that's sure to enhance your experience to the max, and let's not forget the cherry on top, the whole purpose for recording the event...you now get to experience a whole slew of experts explain how they believe this video was hoaxed or how you were mistaken and it was something mundane.

By not trying to make sure to keep a camera around, you are essentially stealing ego points away from folks who would enjoy the little boost they get from feeling superior as they shoot down all your evidence... so, I dunno, try to be a little more considerate in the future. It's the human thing to do. Basically, if you have even one shred of humanity within you, you will try to make sure to keep a video camera near by.

new topics

top topics

join