It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Iraq War Vet Beaten, Tased by Cops at Las Vegas Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

An Iraqi War veteran says Metro officers beat him at McCarran International Airport. Action News has video of the alleged beating two months ago. National guard Sergeant Mark England says the officers beat him with a nightstick and shot him with a taser after an argument with TSA agents at the airport. The Metro officers involved are still working and Metro says based on the video Action News showed them they believe the officer didn’t do anything wrong.

Full Article Here

This is ridiculous ... i don't really know what else to say about that ... i'm sure if both sides would've kept their cool it would've turned out much differently ...

what are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You really don't screw around with TSA.

Not much else I can really say about it. You really don't screw around with TSA.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I used to work with metro and I can tell you that it is a corrupt department with some of the worst police I can imagine. I remember one year we had over 20 officer involved shootings and half of them should have been prosecuted. There were rumors back then the FBI was going to take over the department like they in new Orleans pre katrina. Also I think the officers at the airport are not your regular beat cops. These are the same slobs that Gaurd the court house if I'm not mistaken, the bottom of the barrel of a police department with some of worst cops in the country. A big problem is the reputation metro has; anyone worth a crap joins Henderson Police Department. The guys in Henderson get off work and study statutes whereas metro slobs go home and smoke weed or go down to the strip clubs.

link   
[edit on 27-4-2009 by cavscout]

link   

link   
Sorry for the tripple post it anint easy posting from an iPhone

link   
Not only is he beaten, but in the eyes of the gov't he's also a terrorists.

I know people in the army I have no respect for, but this guy seems respectable, why the hell would someone do this, Well he said the F word, still I think anyone else would of said much worse!

This is saddening. Guy serving duty in war gets treated like this, absolutely disgusting. Hope that officer gets fired or worse, this kind of S don't fly with me or anybody else.

Edit: Wow that is the worst double double post i've ever seen!!!!!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The sad thing is veterans are always getting abused!

Check out the statistics of homelessness among vets. Look at the way the nation treated our Vietnam vets.

It is surely a thankless job, the government uses up your youth and forgets about all the problems they caused you later. God bless all of you that are willing to serve.

top topics

join