It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peso Tumble, Swine Flu May Prompt Mexico to Tap IMF Credit Line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Peso Tumble, Swine Flu May Prompt Mexico to Tap IMF Credit Line

April 28 (Bloomberg) -- Mexico is more likely to draw on a $47 billion credit line from the International Monetary Fund after the deadly swine flu outbreak sparked the peso’s biggest tumble in six months, according to Barclays Capital Inc.

www.bloomberg.com...

Time for Economic Killers?

[edit on 27-4-2009 by digitalwarrior]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well that's perhaps the best reason for somebody to release a virus that I've seen today on these boards.

That's inviding the NWO into your own front yard to stay by accepting such things from the IMF.

Hmm...very interesting.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Really......

You know I have had very mixed feelings about this whole thing from the start. If this thing is so deadly why are planes still flying in and out of that country. Perhaps the huge media blitz is to create undo panic and crash their currency making way for god knows what.

I guess either way if this is a real crisis or a generated one, they are about to be into the IMF and it has begun. Get ready for the Amero people.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Damn, that doesn't sound good.

IMF

is a private International Orginization that oversees the Global Financial System by following the macroeconomic policies of its member countries, in particular those with an impact on exchange rates and the balance of payments. It is an organization formed to stabilize international exchange rates and facilitate development.[2] It also offers financial and technical assistance to its members, making it an international lender of last resort. Its headquarters are located in Washington, D.C., USA.

Members

Macroeconomics

Macroeconomists study aggregated indicators such as GDP, unemployment rates, and price indices to understand how the whole economy functions

[edit on 27-4-2009 by becomingaware]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
And the puzzle pieces keep falling into place...

Need to own Mexico or at least have them owe you a buttload so you can lean on them? All you gotta do apparently is put them in a bind and encourage loans they don't need.

Wow.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This flu has the potential of destroying the Mexican government. The Mexican economy is already reeling from the global recession/depression. Now, with this possible pandemic, the Mexican Tourism trade will simply disapear.

There could be an uprising there, and that would spell big problems for the US. There is already a nasty drug war going on that some people are comparing to a revolution.

I understand why the Mexican government is borrowing.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The IMF has a delightful track record... even their wikipedia page has a list of military dictatorships the IMF has financially supported over the years. Look at what the IMF and World Bank have done in Africa, the allegations from Jamaica, Argentina and India that the IMF's budget restrictions damaged their economy. Groups from Eastern Europe have been critical of the IMF too.

Control the debt, control the money. Control the money, and you control the people.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I can't wait to hear if Alex Jones has gotten word of this yet.

He will absolutely flip. I guess Coast is having a special show on this whole flu thing this evening.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Next is gonna be the USA. The next week and months will show if this is the final move by the NWO or a preparation for it...

The IMF are really a bunch of bastards.

top topics

join