It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-Watch:: Ron Paul Discusses Swine Flu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Whether he's right or wrong, it doesn't matter - fact is, this is another instance of governments everywhere looking as if they know what they're doing.

Economy falters - big government will send you cheques in the mail to fix it.

Flu 'outbreak' - big government has more Tamiflu in the coffers than you can poke a stick at, ready to cure you (even thought it may not work).

Seems very conveniently timed - a distraction even?

No, couldn't be, I'm not that paranoid.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is a response from one of the Doctors in Mexico.

Mexico flu: Your experiences

I work as a resident doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in Mexico City and sadly, the situation is far from "under control". As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This means that the Doctors who were given the "Anti-viral" Shot died from it anyways. That also means, that the Mexican people probably DIED from taking the Vaccine also...but instead of the Media telling us which people did take the Vaccine & died, they continue to sell it to us.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911
Here is a response from one of the Doctors in Mexico.

Mexico flu: Your experiences

I work as a resident doctor in one of the biggest hospitals in Mexico City and sadly, the situation is far from "under control". As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This means that the Doctors who were given the "Anti-viral" Shot died from it anyways. That also means, that the Mexican people probably DIED from taking the Vaccine also...but instead of the Media telling us which people did take the Vaccine & died, they continue to sell it to us.

I don't know where this is actually coming from but I thought there was no vaccine yet. They've developed a vaccine already?

Or are people confusing the antiviral drug with a vaccine?

They are two very different things; antiviral drugs and vaccines = two very different things.

Can someone please tell me who developed a vaccine and how they did it so f*#king fast, especially according to the above quote by the Mexico City doctor, people have been vaccinated already???

If that's an actual quote then it's not real, meaning this quote was not from a real doctor. A doctor would know the difference between an antiviral drug like Tamiflu and a vaccine! They're two very different things and I have no idea how it would be humanly possible to develop a vaccine and inoculate humans so quickly with it.

Ignorance breeding ignorance and fear. All bull#.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo190
'76 Commercial

We just keep going in circles... hoping people forget.

these crack me up

specially "swine flu...that can't catch me".......(guy playing hoops)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This guy is an idiot....

He asks "How did the Department of Homeland Defense get into the medical business?"

Has he even been watching the news at all? It's because we don't really have a HHS person in charge, so DHS has taken over for the time...

I'm sorry, but his smug demeanor is just grating on my nerves, and then he goes and says something as idiotic as that... I mean EVEN I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thats right Electro

And Tuberculosis is also related with HIV so a major percentage of TB DEATHS are not only from TB.

In fact in 2005 there were 112 deaths in America.

The thing that worries me about this virus is that the flu pandemic in 1918 started in summer in a mild wave of infections but later on that same year on winter a new wave targeted young healthy people killing in a 3 years pandemic spree between 20 and 40 million peoples.

So yes i think this must be take very seriously. It is not the end of the world but it is possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I agree with you, prof - do NOT take flu shots. In fact, take no shots, especially from someone you do not know or trust.

As a big non-fan of Obama - I am on record as believing that he is either the anti-christ or the puppet of the anti-christ - I just do not trust this man.

I believe that this strain of flu, which I will not call swine flu - why should the poor innocent pigs be blamed - has been deliberately let loose by some evil organisation. I truly believe that this was orchestrated, and not least to distract and panic people.

Our kids here in NZ are fine to date, and for some reason it is lethal in Mexico - maybe the powers that be want to get rid of 'pesky Mexicans'?

I think that we should just go on living our lives, without panicking, for as long as we are allowed.

That is not to say I am not very sorry for the plight in Mexico City - I am truly sorry about all those people who have died and their families.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

An expert virus scientist on NZ news right now - the virus does not kill, the body's reaction does.

Easily spread, but maybe not a pandemic - take all precautions - he does not know why it is lethal in Mexico. But says a stressed overcrowded environment could explain it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Great post definitely will show it around

I was at a friends house and CNN was on and all they where doing was covering this (swine flu). They had a doctor on, he seemed to be implying not to worry so much and to avoid panic. Of course the show ended and the next one comes on with a huge headline that read: SWINE FLU PANDEMIC IMMINENT facepalm.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Frendo]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
What a strange thing that this guy would find mass appeal among young men between the ages of 18 and 25. He's like their guru. How did that happen?

To all of you Ron Paul devotees please go look up the Flu of 1918 and then ask yourselves if you still think Ron Paul is so smart.

One quick look at the history of the 1918 pandemic settles the question of what Ron Paul and Spanish/Swine flu have in common: they both claim victims among young people.

"Paulfluenza" pandemic next -- stand by.

Oh. no! I should have bought and wore that gold-netted face mask Dr. Paul recommended.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
I don't think the current administration is overreacting. In fact to me, they're rather subdued. Obama was actually golfing sunday, if I'm not mistaken. What was that all about? Perhaps he knows something that we don't about this.

Is the department of Homeland security vaccinating people already?

There must be a reason why they are not vaccinating all the federal employee (fema dept of home security) I think those who get shots wont see tomorow like it was last time when they sprayed it

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What in the world the video is gone? I wonder why this vid is missing compared to others he's put out.

Can anyone paraphrase what Ron said?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join