It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-Watch:: Ron Paul Discusses Swine Flu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonage

Thanks for the extra information.

I was also wondering this:
Did the Government also make a large buy of Tamiflu in October 2006?
And isn't the Shelf life of the Drug, 36 months?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

I think that was done on purpose
he can't in his position say too much
but I feel he hinted a tad bit

We still shouldn't let our guards down
but having the govt. control medicine/health is I don't know just kind of more scary than the swine or any flu

dear god man
msg on fruits and vegetables
mood-altering pills in the water
aspartame
baby food with rocket fuel

to me food is sacred
and to do this to food is way beyond just being demonic

I used to think the govt. acts like mobsters
legalized counterfeiting(the FED)
corrupt bailouts
financing israel's genocidal tendencies
trying to expand the "gang"

but all this poisoning is really something else that I can't describe

I guess its time to stop relying on others and start growing your own stuff. That goes for everyone. Stop your damn routines and just live.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Moonage

Thanks for the extra information.

I was also wondering this:
Did the Government also make a large buy of Tamiflu in October 2006?
And isn't the Shelf life of the Drug, 36 months?

That sounds about right. Make a big deal over nothing so that we can get that product off the shelf. It's the flu for crying out loud. You can't cure it. I think they are getting everyone all worked up over something that will fizzle out. I don't see this much coverage over other contagious diseases. You don't see special reports on chicken pox outbreaks. I think Ron is right, TB is a bigger issue than the flu. Flu vaccines will kill you faster than the flu will.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think this vid really puts this whole mess into perspective

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
just got back into ATS...motherboard fried,no ATS,the hell ive been through ..anyway.This has to be one of the first times in a while since i have seen the media go all out and barraged people with continous fear mongering,im sure its already been mentioned..but this isn't really that severe(right now) mexican government may be hiding the true figures but thats still speculation i think.All in all a very small amount of people have died for such a *global pandemic* and those outside of mexico have apparently only had your average flu like symptoms and then fully recovered.Still has the potential to mutate again..but right now with the current circumstances i dont think this will be a spanish flu types scenario or millions dead.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
'76 Commercial

We just keep going in circles... hoping people forget.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ron Paul just hates being out-hyped.

Come along with any type of big scare, and he'll be sure and provide you with an even bigger one.

After watching him get his rear end kicked all around the podium by Giuliani during the presidential run ups, I stopped taking him as anything more than a slightly more sane version of David Icke.

The guy's a loon.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Ron Paul just hates being out-hyped.

Come along with any type of big scare, and he'll be sure and provide you with an even bigger one.

After watching him get his rear end kicked all around the podium by Giuliani during the presidential run ups, I stopped taking him as anything more than a slightly more sane version of David Icke.

The guy's a loon.

wow

You didn't even watch the video at all, that much is pretty clear. As for your "opinion", there's no point in even arguing that belief.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Question Fate]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

I think that was done on purpose
he can't in his position say too much
but I feel he hinted a tad bit

We still shouldn't let our guards down
but having the govt. control medicine/health is I don't know just kind of more scary than the swine or any flu

dear god man
msg on fruits and vegetables
mood-altering pills in the water
aspartame
baby food with rocket fuel

to me food is sacred
and to do this to food is way beyond just being demonic

I used to think the govt. acts like mobsters
legalized counterfeiting(the FED)
corrupt bailouts
financing israel's genocidal tendencies
trying to expand the "gang"

but all this poisoning is really something else that I can't describe

Im stupid. Because I dont understand how you get so many stars for your post on this topic.

Is it code?

What am I missing??

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I can't answer for other people
But what would you like me to expand upon?

you gave no opinion whatsoever in your post
should I give you a star?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
wow

You didn't even watch the video at all, that much is pretty clear. As for your "opinion", there's no point in even arguing that belief.

Every piece of news seems to carry with it a "Ron Paul version". He applies his own peculiar slant to everything from 9/11 to the economy to swine fever, and none of it makes any sense.

David Icke, Ron Paul, and gorgeous George Galloway make their collective living out of turning the mundane into the absurd.

If you buy into their hype, good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't see anyone panicking except for the news media. So what, the pres. was golfing yesterday. This guy doesn't work enough that he doesn't deserve some time off and some fun?

Ron Paul is just stating the obvious. Some people are worried about this virus because it's a brand new virus, and some people have been worried about having a new virus pop up which sweeps over the world as it did in 1918. Scientists know that a new pandemic caused by a new virus is just a natural event and we are due for one.

So, ok Ron Paul. Lets forget about any new virus that comes along and just concentrate on TB. A brilliant man.

Another thing about Ron Paul, yes TB is a serious disease but we know how to vaccinate against it and how to treat it.

It's better to prepare too much than not prepare at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was thinking about this today.....and it is sad that the media could report damn near anything .....that happens any other day....but should they decide to zero in and concentrate on it......combined with the fact that the general public doesn't really know that much about it......it could all seem like a very big deal....

Rockpuck said to sell vaccines's .....yes would that be a an obama admin... high five with big Pharma...perhaps they were getting jealous that big finance was getting all the attention......it also kind of deflects attention away from the way they are handling the economic issues (high fiving big finance)

well done Dr. Paul.......to bad you are not electable (their way)

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I was wondering about when that professional loser Paul put himself into the spot. Don't forget to do as he says, if he feels like counseling again. Remember how he advised anyone to start buying gold when its price peaked?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by evo190

Dang, evo! I was just a kid back then. How creepy is that video, now that we know just who is pushing it? Really, really creeped me out watching that.

RP is right on, on this one.... as usual ...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I am such a firm believer that presidents dont have the true power, and thus can't affect real change... but damnit everytime i hear Ron Paul comment on any topic he is so down to earth and logical, and he isn't afraid to point out the bull# that big government is pulling. I almost believe he could have affected real change if he had of became president. But I guess thats the problem with the whole argument, someone like him would never be allowed to hold the presidency.

Great points: DHS why are they involved in a flu outbreak? Noones dead, why is it getting 95% of the media attention? TB is only one example, but theres a multitude of other problems in the states that are much, much worse than this swine epidemic, yet they get zero media attention. Why is government making medical decisions?

I also love how Tamiflu is such a common word in the media. It's a total money grab, and the fact that Rumsfeld is involved only highlights that fact.

Ah yes Ron Paul for President ! I think we saw how much they were making sure he was to be pushed away from the Presidential Debates , they would never let a man like him near that seat ! Too Bad would be very interesting too see , yes DHS should not be involved in this type of situation this should be handled by medical professionals ONLY !
Sorry for draging , what i wanted to say was that i agred with this poster 100 % !

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Leave it to Dr. Paul to talk sense with all this panic floating around.He's telling us to keep an eye on CDC,The pharmaceutical companies and the DHS and the opportunists who look to take advantage of situations such as these.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It seems most people here are mainly concerned about the anti-virals such as, Tamiflu & not so much the actual Swine Virus. (Which I do agree with)

But can someone answer me, the DEATHS in Mexico--do we know if there from the people taking the Anti-viral shot or from the actual Virus itself??

Also, since the people in the US havent died (yet), Did they take the Anti-viral Shot, or did they just RECOVER from it on its own?

If we know this answer it will help Explain ALOT.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I am such a firm believer that presidents dont have the true power, and thus can't affect real change... but damnit everytime i hear Ron Paul comment on any topic he is so down to earth and logical, and he isn't afraid to point out the bull# that big government is pulling. I almost believe he could have affected real change if he had of became president. But I guess thats the problem with the whole argument, someone like him would never be allowed to hold the presidency.

If he became President he would be forced to do what they tell him to do or they would kill his family or something. The President is a puppet and nobody can change that. We will never have another FDR in office... they will make sure of that!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stander
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I was wondering about when that professional loser Paul put himself into the spot. Don't forget to do as he says, if he feels like counseling again. Remember how he advised anyone to start buying gold when its price peaked?

Yes, I remember when he was ranting about buying gold, when it was it's highest. Did anyone here actually do that?

What a strange thing that this guy would find mass appeal among young men between the ages of 18 and 25. He's like their guru. How did that happen?

Anyway, they buy into anything and everything Ron Paul says.

Scientists have been saying for many years now, that we are due to get pandemic which is caused by a new virus, a virus no one has seen before. This is why there is so much concern over the Swine Flu.

His argument about TB is weird, especially since he's a doctor. We all know that the rate of TB infections has increased throughout the world, but it's not an epidemic, we can vaccinate against it and we know how to treat it, it's just a matter of compliance, and also a matter of selfish people who know they're infected to stop getting on planes.

Anyway, this is why there is more concern over this new/strange virus rather than TB right now.

Influenza can devastate very very quickly. To all of you Ron Paul devotees please go look up the Flu of 1918 and then ask yourselves if you still think Ron Paul is so smart.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Electro38]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join