It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-Watch:: Ron Paul Discusses Swine Flu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Precisely because there are so many Flu threads,
let's try not to stray too far from the specific topics, please.

Must-Watch:: Ron Paul Discusses Swine Flu

TIA.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
I didnt hear that come out of his mouth. I heard him say the vaccines were bad and the DHS should stay out of the medical sector. I dont recall him saying it was hyped up because of the tea parties.

Not saying it came out of his mouth... 'cause it didn't.

My take on what he wasn't saying, is all.

Mod Note: How to Quote– Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Apr 27 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by RRconservative
Unbelievable for such an "informed" group of people whose motto is "Deny Ignorance".

I hear what you are saying but I think it's a bit unfair
did you see msnbc's homepage for the last 2 days??

this is a conspiracy site and the media are giving this flu the utmost of attention. And I will agree with anyone who says whatever the media focuses on is something to talk about, just not the way they want you to.

last time they gave one topic so much spotlight was when Obama was campaigning. And look how that turned otu

Like I said you are missing the point of what I said...

This will be used as an excuse for the lack of an economic recovery, it will be used as cover for the costly and foolish bailouts.

Why is the media playing it up so...TO SCARE PEOPLE...why do they want to scare people? So they don't get on airplanes...so they don't go places to conduct commerce! So they don't go places to spend money on vacations. So they don't even in some cases go to work.

What you are already hearing in the media if you listen carefully is what I put in my first post on this thread...

The media keeps saying there are some glimmers of economic hope thanks to the bailouts but boy this Flu could really set all that back...

The politicians are already saying, there are some optimistic economic trends developing thanks to the bailouts but this Flu could really set all that back...

This flu is a conspiracy, part of the economic conspiracy, as everyone from the World Health Orginization to the Center for Disease Control to CNN and the 24 hour News Networks are warning this is the big one.

Now if they can get businessmen to stop traveling, and tourists to stop travelling and people to stop going to work because they are all afraid not because there is anything to fear but because as usual the Media and Government have sold fear...then guess what?

The Administration can claim the bailouts would have worked except for the disasterous unforseen effects of the actual economic impact the flu had on the country and the world...

Get it now Sleepy?

This Thread has Doc and Sleepy...now bring on Snow White and lets have some fun!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes
What Dr.Paul is not coming outright saying is the flu is being hyped to instill fear in people to limit attendance at the up coming "Tea Parties".

Well Dr. Never even implied that

But I don't see that as realistic either
they didn't feel treathened by the tea parties really
the media did an excellent job of only focusing on the idiots of the tea parties

I think his main message was that the media is overhyping the flu, and that he doesn't believe that the govt. should intervene because by practice they shouldn't and because of past experiences.

Also he might be implying that the DHS is kind of becoming a govt. within a govt. just like the FED.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ok i see what you are saying now
ya same thing happened in Toronto during SARS if you remember

after the SARS scare ended all these amazing deals started popping up to promote tourism

$1 for a round trip to Toronto including a hotel room. All for a buck, or as we say a "loonie". It really did hurt the economy.

Perhaps your right, it's another AIG Bonus issue, which was also smoke and mirrors. The first people to say we are outraged was the media, then all focus went on CORPORATIONS and not the govt.

So I see what you are saying. It's a good theory. But still just a theory.

I just realized Jesse Ventura lives in Mexico doesn't he?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
interesting how he says, "looks like our government is..."

do you all agree with that? IS it really the "government?" or is it perhaps someone or something else?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I pointed this out as soon as the virus hit the U.S. and the Administration called a medical emergency. Some biotech stocks involved in this space went up 120%+ today on the news of the government reaction...you can't tell me this isn't fishy. The ACTUAL Flu kills more people than this thing has in the U.S. ever year. Stop buying the panic, they always feed on your panic; think of Y2K, SARS, Bird Flu, 9/11 stockpiles. Someone is profiting from your ignorance.

Good work Dr. Paul, I don't agree with you on everything, but I do agree on the vast majority of things, and this is one of them.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Hey I live in Miami! Some of us love third world country living...

I love Jesse but I don't think even Jesse knows where he is really living in that brilliant mind of his!

Any guy the CIA has to sit down on his first day as a State Govenor and say...how the heck did you get here...is a man capable of anything!

Tostada anyone?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This story is not about selling vaccines, it's about, well..control.
This is the beginning of the NWO-plan to decimate the population of this world.

Watchout...soon airports will be closed down and travelling will be restricted, and with the excuse of a deadly virus raging, they will be able to search houses and arrest people.. obviously only ...this will all unfold...NOW.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Redpillblues

I really do commend RP taking the time putting these vids out for us to see..I wish he would run for prez...

Umm, He did...

ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Administration can claim the bailouts would have worked except for the disasterous unforseen effects of the actual economic impact the flu had on the country and the world...

I've got an idea! Mabey if we borrowed another trillion dollars from the fed and bailed out the vaccine makers so we could prevent another flu. Then, we could tack on 1.65 trillion more for a brand new bailout. This time it would work because no one would catch the flu I mean it's only paper right.

This flu thing has my absolutley baffled, and I think there are many good thoughts on what is really going on here. The only thing I know for sure at this point is that the panic is fake and by design. Problem > Reaction > solution!

The rope is unraveling, and quicker as it goes.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hey I live in Miami! Some of us love third world country living...

I love Jesse but I don't think even Jesse knows where he is really living in that brilliant mind of his!

Any guy the CIA has to sit down on his first day as a State Govenor and say...how the heck did you get here...is a man capable of anything!

Tostada anyone?

Did that really happen with the CIA and Jesse V? I'd like to read about that, gotta link??
do ya? 2ndl

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I've got an idea! Mabey if we borrowed another trillion dollars from the fed and bailed out the vaccine makers so we could prevent another flu. Then, we could tack on 1.65 trillion more for a brand new bailout. This time it would work because no one would catch the flu I mean it's only paper right.

I like it AlienChaser! I mean what the heck, so my great, great, great grand kids will be paying off my share of the national debt…

This is by the way what happened to the Habiru/Hapiri aka. Hebrews when they contracted to build the pyramids. The first generation involved spent all the contract money and forced their kids, and their kids, and their kids to do the work for slave wages.

Clearly what is needed to get this economy rocking and rolling again is some Pyramid Money in the Bailout…oh wait never mind it’s all Pyramid money! Only the guys at the very top get paid.

This flu thing has my absolutley baffled, and I think there are many good thoughts on what is really going on here. The only thing I know for sure at this point is that the panic is fake and by design. Problem > Reaction > solution!

Baffled my friend? Come on it’s safe to get with the program now…let me paint the picture for you…drastically over populated world…90% of the wealth concentrated in less than 2,000 hands and climbing percentage wise rapidly…

Translation…beach and freeways and toll roads to crowded…a reservation at the best restaurants still too problematic for just a well placed bribe to ensure a table last minute…

Some folks have just got to go! It’s called planned population reduction.

The rope is unraveling, and quicker as it goes.

Hey I didn’t sign up for a B Movie with Nicole Kidman, I am expecting Block Buster Cecile B De Mills material here a good Charleston Heston type role. Makeup…?

Look at it this way my friend problems are opportunities in disguise, if this goes down right people will wise up and get rid of those 2,000 or so cretins for good.

The planet will finally be free, humans can finally reach their potential…

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Did that really happen with the CIA and Jesse V? I'd like to read about that, gotta link??

OK now this might be the wrong way to go here depending on your age?

Younger conspiracy theorists do not like hearing things straight from the horses mouth...you know from someone who was actually there and done it...if they can't read it on Real Urban Legends dot com and No This is Really the Truth dot com from some third party non partisan deny or stop something dot org they just don't buy it...

But just in case you are like me and enjoy hearing and seeing it straight from the horses mouth I give you courtesy of ATS, YouTube and Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil tonight's sponsor...Reynolds Wrap the only Aluminum Foil Gauranteed to stop electronic devices from reading your mind...without further adeau Former WWW Wrestling Champion...Former Govenor of the Great State of Minnessota and the only man in America that has consistently more bad hair days than me...Mr. Jesse Ventura...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Clear as day to me what you have posted a couple of times now, and I for one am in complete agreement with you. Abosolutely swine flu is a scapegoat for the failed actions and policies executed thus far (that were never going to work anyway). The MSM/ put rosey glasses on all the sheep for the last 6-7 weeks, now that all sheep are herded into believing the gov't put us on recovery road, yet it can't be held up any longer. Quick introduce the culprit that pulled the carpet from under recovery..swine flu.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe Boris Spassky should have worn Reynolds brand wrap after Bobby Fischer beat him in game 3, in the '72 World Championships in Iceland.

Fischer had Spassky, playing his paranoid delusion game right along with him, Spassy wanted his chair checked for electronic devices. The KGB, even tested his Orange Juice and food. Nothing found of course

Yes bobby Fischer, who forfeighted game 2, of that series because he said he could hear the sameras even when they were OFF!

Anyhow, what became of Fischer was extremely sad, he was a sociapath with psychopathic tendancies.

Amazing how a perso, or a government can twist ones mind if it is weak.

I just hope Mr. Ventura doesn't go over this same edge.

Great Videos though of both the Dr. (who did run, and could have won had the media gave him exposure), and Mr. Ventura. We ARE being controlled by the government (when I say government I don't mean face men like Obama), through the MSM. Turn off the news, and don't go to MSM news sites. They'll only report what they want you to know, and want you to fear.

Too many people think the news is real. take itas gospel, it is sad. The news is about as real as "reality television." Another thing Americans should not be watching.

Me I haven't gottena Flu shot ever. My parents get the "Flu vaccine" every year like clockwork for the last 15 years, and I'dsay they've gotten the flu about 2 out of every thre years , soon after getting this "vaccine".

So the Dr. makes a good point, careful of what vaccinations your takeing. What did he say, only one death from the actual swine Flu here in the US, the rest were from the vaccine itself. They are scaring us into killing ourself, don't do it!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

ROn Paul has been in Congres a good long while. He is more naive than at the beginning. Reality is just not as simple as he feels it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Clear as day to me what you have posted a couple of times now, and I for one am in complete agreement with you. Abosolutely swine flu is a scapegoat for the failed actions and policies executed thus far (that were never going to work anyway). The MSM/ put rosey glasses on all the sheep for the last 6-7 weeks, now that all sheep are herded into believing the gov't put us on recovery road, yet it can't be held up any longer. Quick introduce the culprit that pulled the carpet from under recovery..swine flu.

That's what I am talking about my friend. The whole Act of God, Act of Nature no refund clause in your Standard Boarding Agreement on any commercial vessel.

Economics 101 say things like the Bail Outs don't work yet here they are having stolen trillions...trillions of dollars from us and they have to do something that they can sell as another reason for the Bail Outs not working and to set us up for more desperate drastic remedies than common, trusting, good natured people will say...sure...ok

It looks highly suspicious to me...it's not even cold and flu season any more for pity's sake...talk about reaching for straws.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

How could a Grand Chess Master not be mad as a Hatter? Bless his demented soul!

Sometimes guys like Jesse aren't short a brick or two on the load, like some might think. They are carrying a lot of extra weight...that well, frankly a lot of every day people, just never have opportunity nor cause to pick up.

You can see by the bags under his eyes the poor man doesn't sleep much.

No rest for the wicked, no sir. Not on this rock.

Wicked is carrying extra bricks in the load. If you got em you want them, if you have em you smoke em.

The MSM is pure propoganda, you are so right my friend. People are forever looking to have their existence defined, reassured, validated and accepted.

Well except for Bobby, Jesse, and maybe me and you too!

CNN carried a piece on it's web site saying Twitter was dangerous to the general public at times like these. That people deserved to hear only from trained professional journalists the most responsible and accurate news for their own well being and general welfare and that people like you and I should not be able to post oppinions to the public through things like Twitter!

Yes the MSM sure likes having a lock on things.

It's important to keep reminding people they are corrupt liars deliberately weaving tales of deception to the listeners detriment.

Oops got to go, Oprah is on!

Thanks my friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Did RP really mean not interfering if an outbreak happen?
If he did, than the guy is a complete loon.

Whether it's tuberculosis or swine flu or whatever, if there's a dangerous pandemic or outbreak than the government should intervene!! Especially if it's a new strain!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Common Sense is a "gift", there's nothing "common" about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join