It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must-Watch:: Ron Paul Discusses Swine Flu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Dear GOD this man makes way too much sense!!!!!!!!

13,000 cases of tuberculosis and not a word of it on mainstream news!!!!
What does that tell you?

The good doctor also gives a few hints.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I wish COMMON SENSE was a contagious virus.
I'm sure the politicians would have us all inoculated against it right away though.
Wait! Maybe they have?

Oh, I forgot one thing. Ron Paul is a DOCTOR. Just saying..

[edit on 27-4-2009 by spacedoubt]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I found the Department of Homeland Security comment interesting considering that Power Hour call from a few weeks ago.

my oh my.....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I really do commend RP taking the time putting these vids out for us to see..I wish he would run for prez...
He does make very good sense of this,but we should still not let our guards down either..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The doctor sums most of it up although he never quite gave an answer why he thinks HLS and the media are hyping it up..

Interesting indeed..

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

I think that was done on purpose
he can't in his position say too much
but I feel he hinted a tad bit

We still shouldn't let our guards down
but having the govt. control medicine/health is I don't know just kind of more scary than the swine or any flu

dear god man
msg on fruits and vegetables
mood-altering pills in the water
aspartame
baby food with rocket fuel

to me food is sacred
and to do this to food is way beyond just being demonic

I used to think the govt. acts like mobsters
legalized counterfeiting(the FED)
corrupt bailouts
financing israel's genocidal tendencies
trying to expand the "gang"

but all this poisoning is really something else that I can't describe

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am such a firm believer that presidents dont have the true power, and thus can't affect real change... but damnit everytime i hear Ron Paul comment on any topic he is so down to earth and logical, and he isn't afraid to point out the bull# that big government is pulling. I almost believe he could have affected real change if he had of became president. But I guess thats the problem with the whole argument, someone like him would never be allowed to hold the presidency.

Great points: DHS why are they involved in a flu outbreak? Noones dead, why is it getting 95% of the media attention? TB is only one example, but theres a multitude of other problems in the states that are much, much worse than this swine epidemic, yet they get zero media attention. Why is government making medical decisions?

I also love how Tamiflu is such a common word in the media. It's a total money grab, and the fact that Rumsfeld is involved only highlights that fact.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't think the current administration is overreacting. In fact to me, they're rather subdued. Obama was actually golfing sunday, if I'm not mistaken. What was that all about? Perhaps he knows something that we don't about this.

Is the department of Homeland security vaccinating people already?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

He was a Gynecologist wasn't he?

Anyways. He said the same things I've been saying. Blown far out of proportion for seemingly NO reason.

EXCEPT TO SELL VACCINES!!!

Right before I watched this, I read an article from TIME about the 80+ people who suffered complications or death from the Vaccination program in the 1970's (which Rumsfeld, again, owned shares in....)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

He was a Gynecologist wasn't he?

During his medical career specializing in obstetrics/gynecology, he delivered more than 4,000 babies. He refused to accept payment by Medicare or Medicaid, preferring to not charge patients or to work out a cash payment.

Actually thanks for posting that statement...it had me look up some info...didn't realize that he refused medicare and medicaid payment and did't charge patients.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Not a Ron Paul fan.

BUT, everyone on ATS should view this video.

Maybe that will put a stop to people from adding more Pig Flu threads.

There are literally over 100 Pig Flu threads on ATS.

Unbelievable for such an "informed" group of people whose motto is "Deny Ignorance".

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Apr 27 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am not sure if Ron Paul has even completed this thought yet, or knows it's taboo to say it.

The world was about to start recovering economically from all these rediculous mind boggling expensive Bailouts but...

Swine Flu has hit...international business and the recovery is grinding to a halt...the airlines and shipping companies are going bankrupt too.

Look folks the bailouts would have worked, I swear they were working...of all the rotten luck, all these business having to close to keep the disease from spreading...

Wake up it's not just about killing us, it's about enslaving us and our children and their children to the State through debt and shared hardship.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Unbelievable for such an "informed" group of people whose motto is "Deny Ignorance".

I hear what you are saying but I think it's a bit unfair
did you see msnbc's homepage for the last 2 days??

this is a conspiracy site and the media are giving this flu the utmost of attention. And I will agree with anyone who says whatever the media focuses on is something to talk about, just not the way they want you to.

last time they gave one topic so much spotlight was when Obama was campaigning. And look how that turned otu

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The world was about to start recovering economically from all these rediculous mind boggling expensive Bailouts but...

Hmmm no not really
printing trillions of dollars almost overnight and you will recover overnight?
sorry bud doesn't work that way

Look folks the bailouts would have worked, I swear they were working...of all the rotten luck, all these business having to close to keep the disease from spreading...

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, it's almost 10:30pm so i maybe not at 100% but...

Firstly the bailouts would not have worked
secondly corrupt bailouts would ESPECIALLY NEVER work!

And Thirdly.... Even if the bailouts would have worked, which they wouldn't.. so what?

If a mobster steals money from you and then makes a profit out of the stolen money that should make you happy?

LOL seriously?

It's time to start thinking again man

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Directly after listening to the video and reading the thread I went to another new thread.

After listening to a voice of reason the fact that Mexico is getting ready to go to the IMF for some "help", things are going to get very interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=458523

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im pretty sure hes saying not to take the vaccines from DHS. Atleast thats what I took away from it. And Ive said it before Ill say it again. Im not scared of H1N1, Im worried H5N1 will be released via vaccine to recombine with H1N1 and then youll have a very high mortality rate coming back for a second pass. However Im staying isolated I dont want to be as sick as the people in Mexico.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What Dr.Paul is not coming outright saying is the flu is being hyped to instill fear in people to limit attendance at the up coming "Tea Parties".

Not that the potential does not exist for other things, but, I believe that to be the factor that is being overlooked.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrytyes

What Dr.Paul is not coming outright saying is the flu is being hyped to instill fear in people to limit attendance at the up coming "Tea Parties".

Not that the potential does not exist for other things, but, I believe that to be the factor that is being overlooked.

I didnt hear that come out of his mouth. I heard him say the vaccines were bad and the DHS should stay out of the medical sector. I dont recall him saying it was hyped up because of the tea parties.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Hmmm no not really
printing trillions of dollars almost overnight and you will recover overnight?
sorry bud doesn't work that way

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, it's almost 10:30pm so i maybe not at 100% but...

Firstly the bailouts would not have worked
secondly corrupt bailouts would ESPECIALLY NEVER work!

And Thirdly.... Even if the bailouts would have worked, which they wouldn't.. so what?

If a mobster steals money from you and then makes a profit out of the stolen money that should make you happy?

LOL seriously?

It's time to start thinking again man

Wow! I sure was being sarcastic...

This is the setup...THE BAILOUTS WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED

Now you need something for cover, some other new reason to hurt the economy.

Let me tell you a panepedemic sure will hurt the economy. The minute Businessmen and Tourists stop hopping on board airplanes the economy goes down hill quick when it's healthy.

Case in point the First Gulf War led to the stagnation in the economy that plagued Bush Sr. in the runup to his failed reelection bid.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

did you see msnbc's homepage for the last 2 days??

Considering the fact that MSNBC is 24-hour Obama worship, I would have been surprised if they didn't cover it heavily.

Ron Paul, as usual, speaks common sense. As a person who lost his grandmother to a flu shot, I refuse to take any flu shots, and none of my children ever had them, nor has my wife, or grandchildren.

The real risk is taking a flu shot. If you get the flu, stay in bed, drink plenty of liquids, and take something to keep the fever down.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join