Video of Secret Underground U.S. Bases

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Today, I present the culmination of work which took place from 2002 through 2009. It took great effort under conditions of grave danger to make this possible. Truckers, hauling military and government shipments had to be recruited and convinced to take part in this infiltration operation. Military officers inside the United States Military Traffic Management Command (MTMC) as well as at bases and supply depots nationwide had to be convinced to help the infiltration.

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
At 3:38 seconds, the plates on the vehicles look a lot wider than those on vehicles in the U.S. Not sure if the image is stretched some how (doesnt look to be). My opinion is that it is a bunch of random compiled images of underground facilities. Some even looked cgi.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by NateNute]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow, this is quite an amazing video. My only question is are these pictures taken from regular installations such as NORAD? Luckily we have a great crew here on ATS to sort through these kinds of things. OP, could you post more information about the guy who created this vid?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ok, if you follow the google link and read the video information, it says, "and by intentionally infecting us with bio-weapons, they plan on being protected while we are killed."

What a coincidence that this video is released right when the swine flu arises. If this guy has been researching this for the past 7 years, I think it's far-fetched that the video would be ready at such an opportune time. Maybe I'm missing some details, but that raises a red flag for me.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by killuminati2012]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

I've seen the video before this. It's all very real looking however these could be taken from a variety of underground sources which would not be DUMBS.

It's all to be taken with a grain of salt.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As I thought, if you google image "underground facilities" most of these images come up. I bet this guy went through "great risk" copying all of these images from other sites.

www.darkroastedblend.com...

Does this image of the tokyo water system look familiar?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I got as far as the Cheyenne Mountain shots and had to stop. The laughing would have woken the neighbors. (I live near a cemetery.)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Cheyenne Mountain complex ,is written above the entrance at 42 sec . That is NORAD`s command centre , or at least was pre 911.
Megastructures - NORAD

I think its a bit of a mish-mash of clips and photos . Some of the cars looked like European models in one of the shots .
There could be footage from just about every big-dig , mixed in for good measure.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

yep it''s even got some CERN in it unless i'm mistaken

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
As I thought, if you google image "underground facilities" most of these images come up. I bet this guy went through "great risk" copying all of these images from other sites.

www.darkroastedblend.com...

Does this image of the tokyo water system look familiar?

Great work NateNute you Debunked that video off the web

Just about every picture in the video are from your link

Zelong.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This vid has been posted on this site at least twice previously that i'm aware of. It's the same clips regurgitated over and over, mostly of NORAD.

The only risk that the creator of the video assumed, was the possibility of carpal tunnel from copying all those images.

new topics
top topics

join