It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure? - The Future? - IMPORTANT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

When i was younger and still sometimes now, Whenever I get really sick, like with the flu or anything If it is warm enoguh out I'll go sit on my back porch and just absorb some sun for an hour. Go back in side come back out in 2 hours and do the same.

i swear the next day after doing this I feel so much better.

And it's not that my body is just healing it regularly , the sun does help.

Heh its good to know someone else does that also
when feeling sick nothing like 10 minutes in direct sunlight to clear the nose and perk you up.

I personally think it has merit not from the fact the sunlight kills the bacteria or virus since once inside your body their well protected from it, but more from the fact as some others have mentioned the vitamin D your body is able to produce. Its just one part of keeping your immune system in top shape.

Im just glad I dont have to lick it off my Fur/skin like my Cats do
(yes cats fur creates vitamin D when exposed to sunlight... just dont go licking your cat... )

I would advise people not to go using UV tanning beds... those things have some serious issues. Get it from the source, but dont fry yourself under the sun since thats just as stupid as using a Tanning bed.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by evo190

I don't believe the OP is saying that sunlight or UV is the sole cure. I am a strong believer in the healing qualities of sunlight. However, there are other factors to consider, as well.

I think the most important is cleanliness.

In response to some who have attempted to completely discredit the OP, believe what you will. As for me, I know the good the sun does for me. I can only relate my personal experience.

I will cede the probability that it may not help some people, just as with all medical treatments and medications. Unfortunately, there is no panacea.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Your theory certainly holds its ground provided the virus hasn't entered your body yet.

Sterilizing the room you occupy with UV light is absolutely a good idea... just don't stare at the light. Any of the virus in line of sight of the light (as in, on your skin) will be killed by the UV rays.

Unfortunately, if you've already contracted the virus, it's beneath the skin and unreachable by UV light.

Personally, I think all public facilities could benefit from installing UV lights overhead throughout the buildings. Not only would they benefit from the sterilizing features, their employees might enjoy the extra benefit of vitamin D stimulation, hence, cheerier public service employees.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Not only does a fever help to kill viruses, but there is a lot of evidence that fevers kill cancers too. Artificially raising body temperature for a few hours at a time, is being used successfully in Germany to cure many cancers including terminal cases. If you think about it this way, it actually makes sense. Deaths from cancer have exploded over the course of the 20th century which is also the time frame when large scale use of drugs that suppress fevers occurred ie. aspirin. Prior to that, people had to suffer thru their fevers and may have also unknowingly cured themselves of any cancers that they may have had.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A very Good Thread OP , stared , yes uv can do miracles , and it does kill bacteria very fast , but i doubt we see the day that it is used to cure people and animals from these bacteria because Big Pharma will not let it happen , those SOB'S have to make billions and buy off our politicians , they care not for a living soul but themselfs !
Great Post OP keep it Alive !

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Unfortunately, if you've already contracted the virus, it's beneath the skin and unreachable by UV light.

Thanks for your reply.

I was wondering, do you or anyone know how viruses react to x-rays? Maybe it would have similar effects? X-rays pass through the body.

In the future, maybe it would be possible to create a UV light small enough to fit on the end of a needle, and you can insert it into the blood stream. Or maybe tap into the blood stream and flash it with light.

Not sure the effects this will have on blood, but maybe something in the future could work like that. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Originally posted by johnsky
Personally, I think all public facilities could benefit from installing UV lights overhead throughout the buildings. Not only would they benefit from the sterilizing features, their employees might enjoy the extra benefit of vitamin D stimulation, hence, cheerier public service employees.

Yes, good idea. I was also wondering why fast food places or restaurants don't pass their food through some type of UV light before they serve the food. Not to long ago there was the salmonella problems coming from food, and lots of people were getting sick. To avoid issues like lawsuits, and even death, why don't they have some type of device to sterilize the food as they pass it through the drive through window, or hand it out? Seems only logical to me to have a system like that..

I have lots more of ideas, I just need a team of people that could help find the issues, and we can find ways around them.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Some reason I was reminded of this...
E.T. Ooouuuch
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f3accfdf76e.png[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

Thought it was funny.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I highly suggest everyone read this article if you haven't already, very pertinent to this thread:

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Good science. There's more than just UV that directly destroys viral shells. When UV rays hit the skin, it begins to photosynthesize Vitamin D, which is better than vitamin C at fighting disease. D is also helpful for many, many other things.

www.youtube.com...

I think Dr. Mercola, W.C. Douglass, and Ron Paul are the only doctors I know of who I would trust!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I have heard that colloidal silver enough,, I'm getting the 5 for 36.00 as soon as I can.....

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I posted this another forum, but there are so many, that I decided to repost here.

good gawd. Flipped past CNN News and they have a whole special on germs and the evil behind them.

Here's my question.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS THIS SUPPOSED FLU?

HOW ABOUT A FRIEND OF A FRIEND? OR A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND?

Well I think you understand. I hear that there is 159 fatalities in mexico. What's the big deal about that? If this were as big as the media is making it, there would not be a mere 159 deaths at this point. There should be rampant infection, sickness and possibly more deaths. We're talking a 24 to 48 hour incubation period.

I call bullcrap....horse puckey!

I would appreciate someone offering some real data that describes what theyhave seen or know about this influenza....otherwise, its another government scam.

My sense is they are doing this to continue their evil plans of isolating us from each other. Their messages have always been about dividing whether on issues or beliefs. I think this is the next step. Alienate your neighbor. Be stand offish because you may contract something from them. This is just another means of their evil intents for intimidation and fear, and dividing us further....for ultimate conquest.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
I dont want to hog this thread but I feel this topic is very important.

Go nudists or any sun worshippers.

Unfortunatly, you might end up like the NAKEDWIZARD and being tase by sadic policemen.

I do agree though, sunlight might help, and fever is not sickness, it is a response from your body.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Another theory: When you get a flu, your body temperature usually rises, and people believe that to be a symptom, hence why you need to take your temperature to detect the flu. HOWEVER, my theory is that body temperature rising is actually your body's defense mechanism. Your body is trying to warm up, to help kill off the flu! Also, your body heat rises and will make you sweat.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by ALLis0NE]

hey man you see i used to have multi strand science class and our teacher would tell us that when we get fevers and we get hot is was our body fighting back so you are right there

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I just did a google search for "uv light face mask"
and found this informative article..

Disrupting the Transmission of Influenza A: Face Masks and Ultraviolet Light as Control Measures

Here is a little tidbit:

McClean, in 1957, installed UV lights in the main building of the Livermore (Calif) Veterans Affairs Hospital. Of 209 patients in that building, the incidence of influenza was 2%. In comparison, in 396 patients living in neighboring, unirradiated control buildings, the incidence was 19%.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by drphilxr

There is a rumor that a man named Ed Leedskalnin cured himself of advanced tuberculosis by spinning in a swivel chair, in the sunlight, on a clear day between 1:00pm and 3:00pm.

Have you ever herd of that?

Yeah and my uncle cured his cancer by chasing a monkey up a tree and doing a back flip off of it when he got to the top.

All these anecdotes have a fatal flaw. The thousand people with TB that tried the swivel chair technique died but since they were dead they could not then say "the swivel chair did not work for me"!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Ohhhh realllllyy....

I sense a liar. There are not many people that know about the swivel chair. It is nice to know you like to lie. Thanks for lying, what comes around goes around.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Clearly sunshine is good for you, which is why your skin becomes lighter when you don't get much sun, so that your skin allows more UV through. I think it is crazy when the media tells people to stay out of the sunlight. I have always been a fan of getting good sun, and at 48 my skin looks good. I have always noticed that when I feel sick, laying out in the sun makes be feel good. I imagine it is probably the best way to get vitamin D.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This is all good and well, and I appreciate the sentiment, but I live in Scotland!

Sunbathe?! I'd love to, but it ain't gonna happen!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Smokersroom

Sun=good, no, sun=skin cancer.

In this world, where we all must live for now, there are a lot of contradictory things.

So we have to decide what to do, and that is difficult.

I think that it has always been difficult, so just try and live your life the best you can.

Don't panic, don't hate, don't wage war. Just love Jesus and His message of love. I can hear a lot of people going mad because I said that - think about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WarmthofSunlight

Ive never been interested /believed in chemtrails, since the only pictures people have are of plane exhaust (lol), but what you said reminded me of the ANIMATRIX, where the humans blot out the sun with black smoke because it is the machines main source of energy! So maybe your theory could have some possibility

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join