It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cure? - The Future? - IMPORTANT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That is an interesting theory.

I've always understood however that the reason colds pass around far better in the winter is due to humidity. Humidity means water in the air, this water bonds with floating virus's and bacteria and drags it down to the ground etc. During the winter there is far less humidity and less "Air traffic" so to speak, so virus's and bacteria float around more freely.

Isn't this also a main reason they stick humidifiers in your room when your sick? Keeps other people from getting sick as easily. I mean there are obviously more then ONE factor to the cold season I'm sure.

Source: www.weather.com...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Ciphor]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My friend bought a UV light (SteriPEN Classic). It takes 2 AA batteries. You stir the light around in your water and it kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, Giardia, and other nasty little bugs. That coupled with a solar battery charger we found at walmart and your good to go!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by (C2C)]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

you're absolutely right!!

my second thread on ATS somewhat touched on this subject..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...they stare into the sun, and live off of only water and sunlight, similar to a plant...

i've often wondered if that's is how humanity is supposed to be...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I hardly ever get sunlight but i'm healthy as anything!
I wonder how amazing i'd feel if I actually did get sunlight

I'll try it next time i'm sick.

When i was younger and still sometimes now, Whenever I get really sick, like with the flu or anything If it is warm enoguh out I'll go sit on my back porch and just absorb some sun for an hour. Go back in side come back out in 2 hours and do the same.

i swear the next day after doing this I feel so much better.

And it's not that my body is just healing it regularly , the sun does help.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Why though would the cases of flu in Mexico be so deadly? I would have thought that as Mexico is a hot country with plenty of sunlight that would have effectively killed off the flu virus.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great post, AIO!
S&F

I remember learning in Anatomy class my senior year of high school about how important the sun is to our bodies, especially when it comes to Vitamin D. However, we all know that too much sunlight can be bad and thus we shouldn't tan everyday or go to a tanning bed everyday. Personally I don't see how anyone could, but there are many people who do.

Healing 4 Life: Is the Sun's UV rays actually good for you?

I found this article some time ago while researching Diabetes for a class paper. It's very interesting and states how the lack of sunlight can be linked to conditions such as Cancer, Diabetes, Depression, Osteoporosis, Depression, as well as others.

It also states how Vitamin D is good for the immune system and how lack of it can cause an increased risk of respiratory illness'.

Now let's put down the computer and go out and grab some sun

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Good try but... no. UV doesn't kill anything. It mutates DNA, which in bacteria usually results in death... but in viruses (i.e. swine flu) can kill them, or it can make them MORE pathogenic. The fever that accompanies the flu is caused by your body fighting itself, this cytokine storm you are all being introduced to now. When your body fights infection it also harms itself a little, thus the fever.

The waxy coating on the flu viruses is actually a lipid bilayer it pirated off its host cell, and it melts actually at room temperature or above.

We use UV bulbs to turn on overnight to decon our biosafety cabinets, and even though they are on all night long 12+ hours, we still do not consider that hood deconned. We usually do not consider anything deconned until its gone through DNA erase, bleach and then isopropanol THEN UV overnight

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Tue Apr 28 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The reasoning that, since we're water, ultraviolet rays will kill germs within us, is not sound.

First, our water is contained primarily within cells or in our bloodstream. We've got some sweat and other secretions, but for the most part, cells and blood. In order to kill viruses in our bodies, we'd have to irradiate our cells - all of them. And we'd have to irradiate our blood. For this to effectively kill the viruses, we'd have to sacrifice our cells and our blood. UV radiation strong enough to kill the viruses, would also kill our cells, blood cells, and damage the chemicals within the blood.

Think of it this way: boiling kills germs, and in particular, it kills flu virus. We're mostly water, so boiling ourselves would kill the flu virus. That's true - it would destroy the flu virus. But we'd be boiled, and dead long before the viruses were killed.

As for TB, yes, UV was used as a treatment for it. People were encouraged to get out into the sun as much as possible. Special lamps were used, and even shined into a person's throat (trying to shine into the lungs) to kill the bacteria. People died of TB anyway, because the treatment was essentially ineffective.

Like many diseases, TB had a variable and unpredictable course. Some people recovered quickly and went on to lead normal lives. Others dragged on for years, never healthy, but not sick enough to die of TB. And of course, many people died. When you have this sort of variable result, it is to be expected that some people under any treatment will recover. That would make it look like the treatment was a success, when most of the time it had little to do with the recovery.

Although ultraviolet was used to treat TB for decades, there were few recoveries until the development of Isoniazid and other TB-specific drugs. Had the UV truly been effective, there would have been no need for drugs.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
my theory is that body temperature rising is actually your body's defense mechanism.

I probably just misread what your saying but you were talking about how its the UV rays that kill off the virus/bacteria by not allowing them to reproduce. If that is so, your body raising its tempature will not kill the bacteria off in this way? Heat isn't UV, your body doesnt produce UV like that. Raising your body tempeture when your ill works as a catalyst to help speed up the reactions in your body fighting the illness. Basic chemistry tells us that reaction occur at a faster rate at higher tempatures as particles have more energy and thus move around faster. Your brain makes your body think its colder then it is causing the body to heat up and speed up the production of anti-bodies to help fight the illness. The tempature is in no way raising to kill the bacteria straight up, in fact unless u get to ridiculously high tempatures the bacteria should be uneffected as most bacteria prefer warmer tempatures to survive.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Once again, Colloidal Silver has been shown to be effective against 650 different types of bacteria, virus and pathogen. There are at least 4 universities that have worked with it with excellent results. UCLA Medical Center, Syracuse University, Johns Hopkins and the Swedish Insitute for Health. And there are more. I have used it for 4 months with great results. i also take 2000 mg of Vitamin D a day and other vitamins. Have done that for years before getting on the silver treatment. I race mountainbikes and my endurance and recovery are better than ever. Am 47 years old and feel 18.

Colloidal Silver
Colloidal silver is an antimicrobial nutrient and is perfectly safe for humans, pets and plants. If the colloidal silver is absorbed by a cancer cell, it will probably kill the microbe inside the cell, thus allowing the cell to revert back into a normal cell. However, its main purpose is to kill the microbes in the blood and most of those in hiding. (from Medical Journal)

www.sharinghealth.com...

Do some research, I have had 50 people use these and have had great results. this is really one of the only ways to protect yourself and family from these government subsidized virus's. Like Jack LaLane said, "ALL disease is man made."

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What sunlight? The fake clouds have been covering it up every day.

I used to use ozone in my water then drink it, but the problem was it made me very dizzy. I decided that was not a good idea,lol In 30 min time it only has time to get past the stomach anyway and does not effect the entire body before it turns back to 02.

I do run my ozone machine , and that will kill virus as long as I have it turned on and up to 30 min after before the co3 turns back to Co2. Great if someone ill walks in my house and sneezes, that is as far as the virus gets.

I also drink LOTS of water when I am ill, flush as much of the toxin out of my body as possible.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Tried silver for several months. No blue, but my skin turned an ash colour. Was blue next?

Helped, but was not a cure.

Have been taking digestive enzymes, designed to digest parasites. That makes the most headway with all of those other side effect things. I have tried many other snake oil cures, but the enzymes work best.

It isn't a silver bullet...more like a slow train to better health.

The other one that worked well was frequency and electrofire. I couldn't stop the enzymes though, without going backwards. A tonic concocted of both might work really well for cancer victims.

That cancer is a bad one...I figure it is parasite based depending on your genetics.

Does that make genetic warfare, make sense?

Blue bloods are of a certain genetic makeup. How do you maintain controll of the masses, so they don't take over?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can attest to the "healing sunlight" idea. I am from NY originally (and live there currently) but I spent about 5 years living in the deep south (Mississippi and Florida). I noticed that when I live in the Northern part of the country (less sunlight, longer winter, etc) that I am much more prone to illness. In all honesty, the five years I spent in the south, I didn't get a single virus (cold, flu or otherwise). When I live in NY, I am sick every 4 months with some bug or another. I imagine the air quality attributes to this as well but I do live more than an hour outside of the city, in the suburbs where there is substantially less pollution. In addition, my husband who NEVER used to get sick is fighting an illness every few months now that we have come back to NY. He too did not have a single health problem when we lived in the south. That being said, I have to wholeheartedly agree that sunlight does play an important role in our general well-being, physical and mental~~~

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
One thing I have seen used to heal when on experiences with my alien buddies is a very white bright light so I agree light heals.

Have you noticed how the Sun seems to be more brilliant (healing light sent by my alien buds) and as crazy as this sounds and here come the debunkers and skeptics you will notice how the chemtrails yes, chemtrails are being sprayed to cover the skies infront of the Sun to DULL it.

But what do I know!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I am actually qualified to comment on this so I will. Your logic is good and you mean well OP but unfortunately I dont think you are on to what you think you are on to. The virus in your body does not travel in the way you are imagining and the UV light cannot penetrate deep enough to kill the virus on its own without causing harm to the living tissue of the body itself. There are a multitude of reasons that flu thrives and spreads so well in the winter/cold. I wont go into them but anyone with more than a few years medical training knows that it is not that simple.

There is one area where you are flat out wrong but right at the same time. Literally.
You are right that the body temperature rises to help kill/fight the virus. Most viruses are actually fragile and dont last long outside of their peak environment. But that is basic knowledge in medicine. You are wrong that people think fever is a warning sign. It does act in that way but your body is not literally saying to itself "OH # I BETTER GET SOME HELP!" It is doing what years have told it kills the virus. Raise its temperature and attack it with the immune system. Great line of thinking!

The fact that cavemen didnt live to be 100 years old kinda debunks your theory. They spent plenty of time in the sun and if you were correct it would have saved them from not just the flu but many other diseases. I know they had no sense of medicine but being nearly free of most virus/bacteria would have saved them alot of trouble. It just doesnt work that way.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I see your point but I will say that I have seen brilliant white light heal so something is up with this and all I can think for myself is this, we don't as a human race understand how everything works with light.

I do not know what the brilliant white light type(name) is that i saw used on myself or another was but it helped me and it healed another.

Light is something that has to be researched for healing I have "NO DOUBT" about that.

We need discover what LIGHT can really do to heal!

I say this because they don't show you something like this on experiences unless it will come to light in the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why yes, i agree. It's already proven that sweating DOES help the viruses or whatever you may call them escape. But i really like your theory on the UV light. It sounds VERY plausible to me. Nice share friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
love nice dude.. that idear have been in my head fore a while but u just help me see the Ligth..

Love U dude
peace out

but what about we can only take up too 42 celsius ( don't know in Fahrenheit) and then we are away too overHeat(die)...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

There is one area where you are flat out wrong but right at the same time.

That is what I was aiming for, to tell you the truth. There is a lot more to my thread then what I said.

I guess you have to play "connect the dots".

You can get Vitamin D from a light bulb? Sweet.

Here is some more good reading about viruses...
health.howstuffworks.com...

Make sure you read all the pages.

Your immune system responds to the infection, and in the process of fighting, it produces chemicals called pyrogens that cause your body temperature to increase. This fever actually helps you to fight the infection by slowing down the rate of viral reproduction, because most of your body's chemical reactions have an optimal temperature of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius). If your temperature rises slightly above this, the reactions slow down. This immune response continues until the viruses are eliminated from your body. However, if you sneeze, you can spread thousands of new viruses into the environment to await another host.

Reducing the Spread

As discussed above, viruses can exist for a long time outside the body. The way that viruses spread is specific to the type of virus. They can be spread through the following means:

Carrier organisms - mosquitoes, fleas
The air
Direct transfer of body fluids from one person to another - saliva, sweat, nasal mucus, blood, semen, vaginal secretions
Surfaces on which body fluids have dried

Did you know you can spread viruses by sweating? Maybe you can get rid of them by sweating too.... hmmm

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I have Erythropoietic protoporphyria. What do I do?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join